Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
8 weeks remain till end of season 2011/2012 16:19 - Mar 11 with 891 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

what are people's views from this season compared to the last one?

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

8 weeks remain till end of season 2011/2012 on 16:30 - Mar 11 with 875 viewsBartRowou

Since moving seats, my view has improved no end this season due to not having a pillar blocking the WMG goalmouth. It really got in the way last year.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

8 weeks remain till end of season 2011/2012 on 17:08 - Mar 11 with 843 viewsSandyman

The weather has been much milder.
8 weeks remain till end of season 2011/2012 on 17:17 - Mar 11 with 829 viewsmikehunt

Well I look at it this way (leans to the left).

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

8 weeks remain till end of season 2011/2012 on 18:08 - Mar 11 with 782 viewsTalkingSutty

A special mention for the pitch. Something else worth noting is the size of the chip portions in the Willbuts Lane chippy. The place isnt cheap anyway but the pitiful amount of chips they have now started serving is laughable !!

If it continues, we may have to start a boycott including visiting supporters. Talk about killing the goose that layed the golden egg.
8 weeks remain till end of season 2011/2012 on 18:18 - Mar 11 with 760 viewsD_Alien

I've found that fewer fans in the seats directly in front of me, and the fewer attacks we've mounted, has meant less people standing up and blocking my view of the non-action

Long may it continue ????

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

8 weeks remain till end of season 2011/2012 on 18:34 - Mar 11 with 735 viewsDorsetDale

8 weeks remain till end of season 2011/2012 on 18:18 - Mar 11 by D_Alien

I've found that fewer fans in the seats directly in front of me, and the fewer attacks we've mounted, has meant less people standing up and blocking my view of the non-action

Long may it continue ????

They obviously don't listen to your considered opinion on their ill thought, selfish unruly behaviour.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

8 weeks remain till end of season 2011/2012 on 18:42 - Mar 11 with 721 viewsPhil26

Now living in Yorkshire, more Yorkshire games to enjoy, long may it continue!

FrancoDale

8 weeks remain till end of season 2011/2012 on 06:15 - Mar 12 with 578 viewsJumeirahDale

Only managed to get back to the UK for two games, Yeovil at home, and then Tranmere away on Boxing Day.

One of the games ended up with hundreds of fans making a completely wasted journey which culminated in a flimsy piece of useless plasterboard finally being forcibly removed from its lofty perch.

The other game was Tranmere away on Boxing Day.
Login to get fewer ads

8 weeks remain till end of season 2011/2012 on 10:42 - Mar 12 with 527 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Essentially, we've very much built on last seasons success. We still look like a suprise package in this division and whilst I think promotion is a step too far I can see us, again, having a late surge towards the play-offs. Our transfer policy has again proved to be a rip-roaring success. A settled core of permanent players complemented by a small periphery of loan players desperately seeking access to the core. There's no way we'd ever sign over 20 players in a season lol!

We have to be careful, however, as bigger clubs will be attempting to poach our management team and best players. If he does go we need to think long and hard about his replacement. Let's not go and get the manager of an under-12s team or anything lol!

So, everything ticking a long nicely really.

As for me, I came out of the coma yesterday and have not had a chance to catch up any football related information so excuse me if I'm not up to date. It's been July 2011 since I cast my eye on any football information. I'll have a quick peek now.

SHIT........what the f---k.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

8 weeks remain till end of season 2011/2012 on 17:05 - Mar 12 with 466 viewsShun

8 weeks remain till end of season 2011/2012 on 06:15 - Mar 12 by JumeirahDale

Only managed to get back to the UK for two games, Yeovil at home, and then Tranmere away on Boxing Day.

One of the games ended up with hundreds of fans making a completely wasted journey which culminated in a flimsy piece of useless plasterboard finally being forcibly removed from its lofty perch.

The other game was Tranmere away on Boxing Day.

Très drôle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024