Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenzie Benalis official club vlog 19:00 - Feb 3 with 4059 viewsthis_charming_man

As much as a i quite like her and despise these things anyway the club really are taking the p1ss with the latest one from Anfield. They interview Liverpool fans In the saints end ffs. Smallest allocation possible and then openly flaunt breaking Their own ticket policy by Showing Liverpool fans In the saints end

Appreciate they probably got them from saints fans by wtf are they doing showing this?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 19:22 - Feb 3 with 3204 viewscocklebreath

Kenzie should have slapped the smug tw&t

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 19:43 - Feb 3 with 3160 viewsSaintsforeverj

Have you got a link to this? This sort of thing annoys me. It always seems to be Liverpool fans too.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 19:48 - Feb 3 with 3145 viewsthis_charming_man

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 19:57 - Feb 3 with 3125 viewsSaintsforeverj

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 19:48 - Feb 3 by this_charming_man

And if anybody wants to know why Liverpool are hated, well this is it here. Has nothing to do with proper scousers. Now we know how these idiots get in our end whenever we play Liverpool. They are Southampton based some of them so probably have SFC membership cards. And to think many loyal Saints fans missed out on tickets.

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 20:12 - Feb 3 with 3101 viewsSaintsforeverj

Sincerely hope we don't play Liverpool in fa cup semi or final. Their fans will be everywhere in our end.

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 08:37 - Feb 4 with 2811 viewsfranniesTache

The club took our seat numbers at Arsenal away for singing about Redknapp dying, but i bet these c*nts had f*ck all happen to them.

The truth is the club probably want this kind of posh bingo bus supporters more than they do the likes of us, so they're not going to put a stop to them are they.

Absolute f*cking joke really, and another reason relegation is needed.
Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 09:08 - Feb 4 with 2779 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 08:37 - Feb 4 by franniesTache

The club took our seat numbers at Arsenal away for singing about Redknapp dying, but i bet these c*nts had f*ck all happen to them.

The truth is the club probably want this kind of posh bingo bus supporters more than they do the likes of us, so they're not going to put a stop to them are they.

To be fair, I stopped singing those songs around 10 years or so ago as they made even me feel uncomfortable wishing death on someone.

But more importantly, if some blokes can get banned for doing a silly plane action to Cardiff supporters, I'd seriously think twice about singing about death to someone now.

Like it or not, times have changed.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 10:05 - Feb 4 with 2748 viewsfranniesTache

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 09:08 - Feb 4 by Gennaro_Contaldo

To be fair, I stopped singing those songs around 10 years or so ago as they made even me feel uncomfortable wishing death on someone.

But more importantly, if some blokes can get banned for doing a silly plane action to Cardiff supporters, I'd seriously think twice about singing about death to someone now.

Like it or not, times have changed.

Yeah we've decided to give the party when redknapp dies song a rest in the ground as the club definitely wouldn't have a problem banning us for it
Login to get fewer ads

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 10:07 - Feb 4 with 2745 viewsthis_charming_man

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 10:05 - Feb 4 by franniesTache

Yeah we've decided to give the party when redknapp dies song a rest in the ground as the club definitely wouldn't have a problem banning us for it

Unfortunately the recent supporters charter shows what you need to know about the sort of fans our club wants.

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 10:33 - Feb 4 with 2723 viewsBLEEDRED

I don't know why anyone is surprised, Season Ticket/Members have been buying tickets for others for years, quite often these are also for away fans. There are lots of club members who have memberships just to buy tickets for big 6 games (they can always sell them to friends/work collegeges who support these teams)
Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 11:04 - Feb 4 with 2709 viewsdirk_doone

Should Kenzie be banned from our section in future away games for encouraging opposition fans to take seats from our limited allocation? She could always get a seat in the home section.

From a filming point of view, the away section always looks and sounds better viewed from the home section anyway.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 11:06]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 14:29 - Feb 4 with 2593 viewsWalkingRosie

We should do a deal with the club - we stop singing songs about Redknapp dying if they agree to ban anyone singing Fathers Gun and Red and White Barmy Army

Northam do your job, Northam, Northam do your job

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 14:55 - Feb 4 with 2573 viewsButty101

What a massive coincidence it is, that someone with the same surname as a club legend, landed a blogging job with the club.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 15:34 - Feb 4 with 2534 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

And ... on this topic (almost);

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 16:07 - Feb 4 with 2511 viewsRustyhelmet

99% of posters still 'would' though.
Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 16:23 - Feb 4 with 2495 viewsBarnetSaint

It’s no consolation but these day tripping plastic clowns appear in the home sections of every ground in the country.
They are the despicable face of modern football.

One way to stop them would be banning orders.
Id love that.
Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 16:34 - Feb 4 with 2477 viewsSaintsforeverj

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 16:23 - Feb 4 by BarnetSaint

It’s no consolation but these day tripping plastic clowns appear in the home sections of every ground in the country.
They are the despicable face of modern football.

One way to stop them would be banning orders.
Id love that.

Yes they do and unfortunately it is usually always Liverpool fans. That's my experience. Whenever we play them, they always get in our end.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 16:35]

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 16:57 - Feb 4 with 2452 viewsPatfromPoole

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 14:29 - Feb 4 by WalkingRosie

We should do a deal with the club - we stop singing songs about Redknapp dying if they agree to ban anyone singing Fathers Gun and Red and White Barmy Army

Is “Red and White Scum Army” allowed, my fellow craft beer admirer?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 20:21 - Feb 4 with 2363 viewscocklebreath

I saw a dad and his kid wearing half and half Man City Man Utd scarves in the man United end for the cup semi final, there is no Hope the gimps have taken over

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 21:10 - Feb 4 with 2316 viewsfranniesTache

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 20:21 - Feb 4 by cocklebreath

I saw a dad and his kid wearing half and half Man City Man Utd scarves in the man United end for the cup semi final, there is no Hope the gimps have taken over

I have a funny feeling tomorrow night is going to be noddy central for us
Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 22:46 - Feb 4 with 2268 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Also that isn't the song I had in mind, that's not as bad

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 05:07 - Feb 5 with 2214 viewssledger

Easy fix make life very uncomfortable for home fans in the away end then the stewards will remove them on the grounds of safety
Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 11:33 - Feb 5 with 2115 viewsdirk_doone

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 05:07 - Feb 5 by sledger

Easy fix make life very uncomfortable for home fans in the away end then the stewards will remove them on the grounds of safety

Get Kenzie to ask them some awkward questions.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 13:12 - Feb 5 with 2054 viewsNewdawn2014

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 08:37 - Feb 4 by franniesTache

Posh bingo bus ??? have you been on one .nothing posh about it , I have NEVER EVER seen a prawn sandwich or
Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 14:05 - Feb 5 with 2018 viewsfranniesTache

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 13:12 - Feb 5 by Newdawn2014

Posh bingo bus ??? have you been on one .nothing posh about it , I have NEVER EVER seen a prawn sandwich or

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2019-10-11/vip-travel-arsenal-southampton-pre
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024