Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenzie Benalis official club vlog 19:00 - Feb 3 with 4139 viewsthis_charming_man

As much as a i quite like her and despise these things anyway the club really are taking the p1ss with the latest one from Anfield. They interview Liverpool fans In the saints end ffs. Smallest allocation possible and then openly flaunt breaking Their own ticket policy by Showing Liverpool fans In the saints end

Appreciate they probably got them from saints fans by wtf are they doing showing this?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 15:17 - Feb 5 with 835 viewsericofarabia

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 13:12 - Feb 5 by Newdawn2014

Posh bingo bus ??? have you been on one .nothing posh about it , I have NEVER EVER seen a prawn sandwich or

or......... what?

Caviar, Champagne, Lobster, Fortnum & Mason Hamper ..... ??

I need to know, so that I won't be disappointed if I ever used them*

*Rhetorical question really as I will never be using them!!
Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 20:23 - Feb 6 with 768 viewsTripleNiemi

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 14:05 - Feb 5 by franniesTache

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2019-10-11/vip-travel-arsenal-southampton-pre

Oh you've done it now FT. I can see you getting a lifetime ban from the club / supporters committee.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 20:32 - Feb 6 with 764 viewsTripleNiemi

Right, in light of the vlog of Liverpool fans in the Saints away end at Anfield, i posed this issue to a mate of mine at work who follows Bmuff. Now i cannot believe this, but he categorically swears it legit.

Bmuff away at Anfield last season, 5 people in a row within the away end at Anfield - all Liverpool fans. 3 from Ireland, 2 from somewhere in England. I suggested they must have gained the tickets thru Bmuff's allocation or mongy fans flogging them on. He says not. Hus mate (Bmuff fan kicked right off but they told him not to bother). I said this was horse, but he says he asked them hiw they got the tickets and apparently they had paid circa £200 a pop for each. He swears this is fact that the dippers flog on seats that are unsold in the away section, albeit via third party ticket sites. Surely this would be picked up by the league or police??

Like i said, i don't believe it but he says it was true. He reckons same at Stamford Bridge goes on? Never heard of the like myself but i would have started a bløody riot!!

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 20:41 - Feb 6 with 752 viewsSaintsforeverj

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 20:32 - Feb 6 by TripleNiemi

Right, in light of the vlog of Liverpool fans in the Saints away end at Anfield, i posed this issue to a mate of mine at work who follows Bmuff. Now i cannot believe this, but he categorically swears it legit.

Bmuff away at Anfield last season, 5 people in a row within the away end at Anfield - all Liverpool fans. 3 from Ireland, 2 from somewhere in England. I suggested they must have gained the tickets thru Bmuff's allocation or mongy fans flogging them on. He says not. Hus mate (Bmuff fan kicked right off but they told him not to bother). I said this was horse, but he says he asked them hiw they got the tickets and apparently they had paid circa £200 a pop for each. He swears this is fact that the dippers flog on seats that are unsold in the away section, albeit via third party ticket sites. Surely this would be picked up by the league or police??

Like i said, i don't believe it but he says it was true. He reckons same at Stamford Bridge goes on? Never heard of the like myself but i would have started a bløody riot!!

In the clip though, the women says that one of the Liverpool fans she was talking about was born in Southampton. So most likely, the person has a Saints membership and used it to get a ticket.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 20:53 - Feb 6 with 740 viewsMattFinish

Liverpool fans doing something illegal? I'm shocked!

The one consolation we can take is that while they were being interviewed their house was probably being burgled in true scouse style
Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 10:49 - Feb 7 with 675 viewsWalkingRosie

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 16:57 - Feb 4 by PatfromPoole

Is “Red and White Scum Army” allowed, my fellow craft beer admirer?

Can't drink beer mate

Northam do your job, Northam, Northam do your job

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 10:51 - Feb 7 with 674 viewsWalkingRosie

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 22:46 - Feb 4 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Also that isn't the song I had in mind, that's not as bad

Should have died in the car crash?

Northam do your job, Northam, Northam do your job

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 15:37 - Feb 7 with 618 views1ASIN12

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 20:32 - Feb 6 by TripleNiemi

Going back the the 90's before Liverpool redeveloped the Anfield road end there used to always be loads of liverpool fans in the Saints section .

It seemed the norm at the time that they would let a few in as we never took more than 1000 to anfield in those days.

Anfiled was the only ground I can remember at the time where home fans were in the away end who actually lived in liverpool rather then the case last week where they were liverpool fans who lived in Southampton.
Login to get fewer ads

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 17:34 - Feb 7 with 577 viewsdarthvader

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 14:55 - Feb 4 by Butty101

What a massive coincidence it is, that someone with the same surname as a club legend, landed a blogging job with the club.

Think she also works for the BBC. Kids match of the day thing and blue Peter . Plus she is quite hot so I'll allow it

keep the faith coyr

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 17:53 - Feb 7 with 564 viewsAndrewW_London

Kenzie Benalis official club vlog on 16:34 - Feb 4 by Saintsforeverj

Yes they do and unfortunately it is usually always Liverpool fans. That's my experience. Whenever we play them, they always get in our end.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2020 16:35]

You see the scouse idiots in the away end at every ground in the country. Yet another reason, if we needed one, to hate that club even more. My loathing for LiVARpool exceeds even the dislike I have for the skates.

I have to say, though, after Wednesday night, Spurs come a close second. That is one despicable club with dirty, cheating players like the diving Son. And, for all the plaudits it's received, I wasn't impressed with their new stadium. It was devoid of atmosphere and the only ones singing were the Saints fans. I just hope Norwich beat then in the next round as they dont deserve to still be in the competition.

Twickenham Saint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024