Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So where are all the bedwetters now ? 13:51 - Oct 4 with 3162 viewsInsideOut

Surely the best measure of our defence is goals conceded per game. Since the start of the season we must be mid-table in that regard. Over the last 10 games we're probably higher than that... and now all the bedwetters have disappeared, funny that

tbh I can't tell if I_Would is a skate or the patron saint of mattresses
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 13:54]

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 22:26 - Oct 4 with 675 views1ASIN12

We’ve played Palace , Tottenham, Burnley and West Brom

I would say 6 points would have been the least most fans would have hopped for.

Most would have hoped to have beaten Brentford in the cup
So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 22:35 - Oct 4 with 672 viewscocklebreath

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 22:26 - Oct 4 by 1ASIN12

We’ve played Palace , Tottenham, Burnley and West Brom

I would say 6 points would have been the least most fans would have hopped for.

Most would have hoped to have beaten Brentford in the cup

Love the negativity, well played

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 22:50 - Oct 4 with 657 views1ASIN12

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 22:35 - Oct 4 by cocklebreath

Love the negativity, well played

Not meant to be negative , just not getting carried away either .

6 points from 12 is what we would all hoped for from those fixtures

We got dicked by Tottenham but then other teams will too.the only real disappointing result was Brentford .
So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 23:05 - Oct 4 with 643 viewsdirk_doone

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 22:50 - Oct 4 by 1ASIN12

Not meant to be negative , just not getting carried away either .

6 points from 12 is what we would all hoped for from those fixtures

We got dicked by Tottenham but then other teams will too.the only real disappointing result was Brentford .

The Walker-Peters - Hojbjerg deal has worked out very well for both teams. Walker-Peters gets better with every game and now rivals Ings as our best player, while Hojbjerg is proving to be the missing piece in the jigsaw at Spurs that Mourinho said he would be. He totally controlled midfield today and his tackling and passing were superb. They were square pegs in round holes but now they both fit in perfectly in their new teams.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 23:12 - Oct 4 with 634 views1885_SFC

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 23:05 - Oct 4 by dirk_doone

The Walker-Peters - Hojbjerg deal has worked out very well for both teams. Walker-Peters gets better with every game and now rivals Ings as our best player, while Hojbjerg is proving to be the missing piece in the jigsaw at Spurs that Mourinho said he would be. He totally controlled midfield today and his tackling and passing were superb. They were square pegs in round holes but now they both fit in perfectly in their new teams.

Lamela (cheating Argie coont) should have been sent off too for being a big girls blouse. What's the point of VAR if it doesn't pick up such cheating ffs?

Old School is Cool

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 23:21 - Oct 4 with 628 viewsdirk_doone

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 23:12 - Oct 4 by 1885_SFC

Lamela (cheating Argie coont) should have been sent off too for being a big girls blouse. What's the point of VAR if it doesn't pick up such cheating ffs?

I agree. That was one of the most disgusting acts of cheating I've seen this season. How on earth could both the referee and the VAR referee reward it when everyone else could see that Lamela was the one who should have been punished? But thankfully we won't see much more of Lamela after Bale starts playing.

I know it's profiling but South Americans introduced cheating to football and they are still the masters of it. Maradona and all Argentinian fans still celebrate his 'Hand of God' cheating as an act of football genius.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 23:34]

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 23:38 - Oct 4 with 616 viewsSaintsforeverj

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 23:05 - Oct 4 by dirk_doone

Very true. The deal has worked out perfectly for both teams. Walker-Peters looks like he could get really good though. He is very young. He reminds me of Clyne when he joined us.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 23:39]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 23:44 - Oct 4 with 607 viewsdirk_doone

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 23:38 - Oct 4 by Saintsforeverj

Very true. The deal has worked out perfectly for both teams. Walker-Peters looks like he could get really good though. He is very young. He reminds me of Clyne when he joined us.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 23:39]

Walker-Peters is one of the most exiting players we've had for years. Players like him are why we go to watch football.

Login to get fewer ads

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 00:28 - Oct 5 with 578 viewsSaintsforeverj

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 23:44 - Oct 4 by dirk_doone

Walker-Peters is one of the most exiting players we've had for years. Players like him are why we go to watch football.

Totally agree. He looks a top player.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 09:23 - Oct 5 with 518 viewsInsideOut

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 19:08 - Oct 4 by Bicester_North

If you’re talking about me weirdo I’ve posted a few times today. Rarely ever post anything negative about Saints. Are you 22 in disguise?

And last week against Burnley
[Post edited 4 Oct 2020 19:09]

Yeah, I apologise for my out of order comment. Tbh, I was on a wind up yesterday, excited with our consecutive wins and clean sheets. I felt like having a dig at the moaners. As for the inimitable 22, certainly not !

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 12:45 - Oct 5 with 478 viewsBerber

So where are all the bedwetters now ? on 13:57 - Oct 4 by InsideOut

One goal in three games, other than when we played Spurs with Kane and Son in top form. Against Newcastle Spurs had many more shots, double the number on target and only got a 1-1 draw. The difference was Kane and Son were on fire against us. Otherwise, our goals against compares well with defences that cost more than our entire club.

And I think the Man U result puts the Spurs loss in a slightly better perspective.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024