Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup 23:17 - Feb 10 with 1307 viewsdirk_doone

Bournemouth/Everton - there is a pathway available now but we have to beat Wolves.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

FA Cup on 23:21 - Feb 10 with 1290 viewsSaintsforeverj

You missed out Man City, Chelsea, Man U, Leicester and Everton though! Likely hood is, we meet one of those or two of those and we get knocked out. But you never know of course!
[Post edited 10 Feb 2021 23:22]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

FA Cup on 05:24 - Feb 11 with 1197 views1teeminants

FA Cup on 23:21 - Feb 10 by Saintsforeverj

You missed out Man City, Chelsea, Man U, Leicester and Everton though! Likely hood is, we meet one of those or two of those and we get knocked out. But you never know of course!
[Post edited 10 Feb 2021 23:22]

We need to avoid United and City . A full strength and confident saints team could cope with the others but let’s beat Wolves first which will be very very tough. They are improving all the time and have some real quality players.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

FA Cup on 07:25 - Feb 11 with 1153 viewsKennington

I know what you’re saying, but my view is if we are ever going to win anything then we have to beat a few decent teams along the way and not worry about dodging them. If it’s our year, we’ll produce an epic win against Man City. If it’s not our year, we’ll probably get beaten by Bournemouth.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

FA Cup on 07:57 - Feb 11 with 1126 viewsSaintNick

FA Cup on 07:25 - Feb 11 by Kennington

I know what you’re saying, but my view is if we are ever going to win anything then we have to beat a few decent teams along the way and not worry about dodging them. If it’s our year, we’ll produce an epic win against Man City. If it’s not our year, we’ll probably get beaten by Bournemouth.

Ideally we get to Wembley and City are disposed of by someone else, they are the only team left in that I would fear,

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

FA Cup on 10:53 - Feb 11 with 1051 viewsKennington

FA Cup on 07:57 - Feb 11 by SaintNick

Ideally we get to Wembley and City are disposed of by someone else, they are the only team left in that I would fear,

I know what you mean. Just think if your name’s on the cup, it doesn’t really matter who you draw. After all maybe knock City out in the next round and then get an easier final. We can but dream!

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

FA Cup on 12:53 - Feb 11 with 995 viewsButty101

FA Cup on 10:53 - Feb 11 by Kennington

I know what you mean. Just think if your name’s on the cup, it doesn’t really matter who you draw. After all maybe knock City out in the next round and then get an easier final. We can but dream!

Lets get Manu in the final for some redemption.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

FA Cup on 19:49 - Feb 11 with 915 viewsdirk_doone

Now, if we beat Bournemouth, all we need is for Everton to beat Man City.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2021 19:49]

FA Cup on 19:50 - Feb 11 with 902 viewsIngskneeslide

FA Cup on 19:49 - Feb 11 by dirk_doone

Now, if we beat Bournemouth, all we need is for Everton to beat Man City.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2021 19:49]

A good all round draw for us - not often we say that!
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup on 19:51 - Feb 11 with 891 viewsBicester_North

Get in, what a night

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

FA Cup on 19:53 - Feb 11 with 876 viewsDellHero_Would

All I’ll say is, That’s why we support Saints. Up the Saints.

Poll: Wearing a mask

FA Cup on 19:53 - Feb 11 with 873 viewsdirk_doone

FA Cup on 19:50 - Feb 11 by Ingskneeslide

A good all round draw for us - not often we say that!

We are getting some luck at last, which is what you need to win the cup. We even got a decent performance from the officials tonight. Fortunately, Mike Dean was the ref for Pompey v Cardiff final in 2008 so we can't get him in the final if we get there.

FA Cup on 09:04 - Feb 12 with 708 viewsBuenosSaint

FA Cup on 19:53 - Feb 11 by dirk_doone

We are getting some luck at last, which is what you need to win the cup. We even got a decent performance from the officials tonight. Fortunately, Mike Dean was the ref for Pompey v Cardiff final in 2008 so we can't get him in the final if we get there.

Could he be the quarter or semi-final ref? Surely the FA wouldn't....?

Poll: The Long Future

FA Cup on 12:27 - Feb 12 with 662 viewsdirk_doone

FA Cup on 09:04 - Feb 12 by BuenosSaint

Could he be the quarter or semi-final ref? Surely the FA wouldn't....?

Who knows? They might try to sneak him in on VAR. He could still do some real damage to us there.

FA Cup on 10:36 - Feb 13 with 504 viewsSaintNick

FA Cup on 12:27 - Feb 12 by dirk_doone

Who knows? They might try to sneak him in on VAR. He could still do some real damage to us there.

If Mike Dean refereed Saints again, it might actually work in our favour, he would have to be so sure of every decision and would be so in the spotlight that he would probably be giving stuff in our favour

FA Cup on 10:52 - Feb 13 with 494 viewsstmichael

You not worried about Chelsea or Utd then both of whom beat us on our last 2 visits to Wembley..

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

FA Cup on 10:54 - Feb 13 with 492 viewsSaintNick

FA Cup on 10:52 - Feb 13 by stmichael

You not worried about Chelsea or Utd then both of whom beat us on our last 2 visits to Wembley..

The only team i truly fear are Man City, they have that extra gear when they need it or can be bothered and when they get to a final they usually perform

FA Cup on 14:40 - Feb 13 with 430 viewsdirk_doone

FA Cup on 10:36 - Feb 13 by SaintNick

If Mike Dean refereed Saints again, it might actually work in our favour, he would have to be so sure of every decision and would be so in the spotlight that he would probably be giving stuff in our favour

Mike Dean? The most arrogant person in football. He'd have it in for us more than ever. We don't want him anywhere near our remaining cup matches if we're to have any hope of winning them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024