Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ings only to leave for Manchester clubs ? Gentleman’s agreement. 18:58 - Apr 28 with 1488 views1teeminants

https://www.instagram.com/p/CONcU2cn6dW/?igshid=66fsp1iql0u5

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Ings only to leave for Manchester clubs ? Gentleman’s agreement. on 19:01 - Apr 28 with 1485 views1teeminants

Is Alex Crook reliable ?

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Ings only to leave for Manchester clubs ? Gentleman’s agreement. on 22:33 - Apr 28 with 1314 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Ings only to leave for Manchester clubs ? Gentleman’s agreement. on 19:01 - Apr 28 by 1teeminants

Is Alex Crook reliable ?

No.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Ings only to leave for Manchester clubs ? Gentleman’s agreement. on 07:36 - Apr 29 with 1196 viewsSaintNick

Ings only to leave for Manchester clubs ? Gentleman’s agreement. on 22:33 - Apr 28 by Gennaro_Contaldo

No.

A gentleman's agreement in football !!!!!

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Ings only to leave for Manchester clubs ? Gentleman’s agreement. on 08:30 - Apr 29 with 1157 viewsSadoldgit

Who knows? Ings seems like a decent guy and the club have more integrity at board level than many. I would rather that they came to a mutual understanding than Ings just take a new contract and then do a VVD on us.
Ings only to leave for Manchester clubs ? Gentleman’s agreement. on 08:45 - Apr 29 with 1144 viewsSonicBoom

We're safe then cos frankly Danny is at the stage where he isn't going to go to either Manchester club. His injury record has been poor again this season. Unless he wants to spend the majority of time on the bench watching others play of course.
Ings only to leave for Manchester clubs ? Gentleman’s agreement. on 12:58 - Apr 29 with 1042 viewsTimSaint

Linked with West Ham in a different article this morning - apparently a replacement for Haller, who left them in January.

WHU are renowned for paying top dollar in fees and wages for players, so with a top player like Ings, they could well make an offer we can't refuse.

Personally I can't see it happening - just idle paper talk.

TimSaint

Ings only to leave for Manchester clubs ? Gentleman’s agreement. on 07:47 - Apr 30 with 807 viewsBerber

Ings only to leave for Manchester clubs ? Gentleman’s agreement. on 12:58 - Apr 29 by TimSaint

Linked with West Ham in a different article this morning - apparently a replacement for Haller, who left them in January.

WHU are renowned for paying top dollar in fees and wages for players, so with a top player like Ings, they could well make an offer we can't refuse.

It seems like the entire sporting media have gone the way of cheap fanzine journalism. Stories and wishful thinking dreamed up by undergraduate "reporters", latched onto by more lazy undergraduates who peddle it round again until it gets mentioned by the mainstream comics.
Ings only to leave for Manchester clubs ? Gentleman’s agreement. on 11:27 - Apr 30 with 744 viewskingslandstand1

Ings only to leave for Manchester clubs ? Gentleman’s agreement. on 12:58 - Apr 29 by TimSaint

West Ham may be renowned for top dollar fees etc, but more importantly (to disbelieve all the gossip) is that they are also renowned for being linked with anybody where there may be any remote chance of a player moving

I'm HOPING it's paper talk, but also the fact that when he's on form, he is without doubt in the top 5 finishers in the Prem, but how many times does he miss not the odd game, but a stretch of games in a season due to injury so I'll take that to keep him here. How many of the "big clubs" would pay top dollar for that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024