Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris and the "Party" Party 13:47 - Jan 13 with 12405 viewsBerber

Like him or loathe him, they have called the Omicron wave far better than Duffer Drakeford, The Wild Witch and Sleepy (Yawn) Starmer. The benefits of this far outweigh the negatives of the lockdown breaches (but no doubt the kiddies will cling on to the "Miss, he did this to me" approach). Both Norway and Netherlands have reported that low single digit percentages of people in CC have Omicron. Milder complications and shorter hospital stays.

Don't expect the NHS to be waving this particular flag, but I bet Boris will be on it pretty soon and like magic, the party allegations will shrink into the background.

And I'm not even a Boris supporter.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:09 - Jan 21 with 1289 viewsgrumpy

Boris and the "Party" Party on 14:03 - Jan 21 by PaleRider

On another point.

I thought Downing Street had dedicated police - how come they didn't fine the rule breakers at number 10. Either the Met is corrupt or the rules weren't broken. Discuss

I suggest you ask the Met that one.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:10 - Jan 21 with 1284 viewsgrumpy

Boris and the "Party" Party on 13:06 - Jan 21 by Bazza

Certainly it's 'scraping the barrel ', as that behaviour is typical of what ALL whips do to cajole their MPs to vote.

Whips don't have power to remove financing.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:01 - Jan 21 with 1258 viewsBerber

Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:10 - Jan 21 by grumpy

Like anyone making threats, they almost certainly claim more than they can or really want to deliver.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:04 - Jan 21 with 1255 viewsgrumpy

Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:01 - Jan 21 by Berber

Like anyone making threats, they almost certainly claim more than they can or really want to deliver.

They shouldn't be making any threats in the first place.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 13:09 - Jan 22 with 1157 viewsScoot

Boris and the "Party" Party on 11:08 - Jan 14 by dirk_doone

The others were too drunk to remember them.

I don't think he has called it better he's just lied again. An O.S watchdog yesterday announced that the new average daily cases over Christmas for omicron was 500,000+ not around the 150,000 mark. Every week running up to Christmas the real figure was on average 3 times more than reported and it still is yet he's lifted restrictions.

Like all of you I want life to return back to normal but not at the expense of people dieing. Those numbers are like having two Lockerbie air disasters every day and this has been going on for months now and don't forget if you die on or after the 29th day you're not a statistic so the real death toll is far higher.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 13:33 - Jan 22 with 1142 viewsScoot

I don't think he has called it better he's just lied again. An O.S watchdog yesterday announced that the new average daily cases over Christmas for omicron was 500,000+ not around the 150,000 mark. Every week running up to Christmas the real figure was on average 3 times more than reported and it still is yet he's lifted restrictions.

Like all of you I want life to return back to normal but not at the expense of people dieing. Those numbers are like having two Lockerbie air disasters every day and this has been going on for months now and don't forget if you die on or after the 29th day you're not a statistic so the real death toll is far higher.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 20:02 - Jan 22 with 1069 viewsSadoldgit

Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:10 - Jan 21 by grumpy

Couldn’t they liaise with the Chancellor?
Boris and the "Party" Party on 13:52 - Jan 23 with 1025 viewsBerber

Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:04 - Jan 21 by grumpy

Hopefully, we will find out what was said and done. When do strong, voiced opinions become threats and bullying? Given the supposed number of people involved, if there is anything substantial it should come out. I am not condoning criminal activity.
Login to get fewer ads

Boris and the "Party" Party on 14:37 - Jan 23 with 1015 viewsBison

Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:04 - Jan 21 by grumpy

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2001/dec/10/labour.uk

Guess who was the labour whip when this happened ?

Sir Lyndsay Hoyle so he has a few skeletons he would like to keep in his cupboard. They are all at it .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 15:38 - Jan 23 with 1002 viewsgrumpy

Boris and the "Party" Party on 14:37 - Jan 23 by Bison

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2001/dec/10/labour.uk

Guess who was the labour whip when this happened ?

Sir Lyndsay Hoyle so he has a few skeletons he would like to keep in his cupboard. They are all at it .

I don't care who's party it is, its wrong.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:12 - Jan 23 with 969 viewsSadoldgit

More party allegations. This time involving Mrs Boris holding a social gathering with friends at their flat in Downing Street.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:56 - Jan 23 with 956 views1885_SFC

I think the vast majority of people are bored to death of 'Partygate'. I know I am. The BBC love it of course, but most can see it's now all about agendas... such as Nusrat Ghani. It's boring now... very boring.

Old School is Cool

Boris and the "Party" Party on 20:08 - Jan 23 with 921 viewsSadoldgit

If they are it is playing straight into Johnson’s hands. Yet again buying himself time in the hope that things will move on and it will get buried in other news. Unfortunately for him I think the anger is too great now. The sooner the report comes out the better obviously but apparently it has only been delayed because there was more evidence of further rule breaking.
As for the Ghani situation, of course it needs to be looked into. During the last election the right wing media made much of alleged antisemitism within the Labour Party and by its leader but glossed over alleged Islamophobia in the Tory Party. It may be boring but it can’t go unchallenged, same with breaking covid rules.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 8:53]
Boris and the "Party" Party on 19:44 - Jan 24 with 883 viewsSadoldgit

Further reports of Mrs Boris arranging a birthday party for BJ in no 10 in the summer if 2020 during lockdown. Being drip fed by Cummings no doubt. I read earlier that the Met have now given their evidence and that he is unlikely to survive the findings. We can only hope.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 20:19 - Jan 24 with 867 viewsHeisenberg

Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:56 - Jan 23 by 1885_SFC

I think the vast majority of people are bored to death of 'Partygate'. I know I am. The BBC love it of course, but most can see it's now all about agendas... such as Nusrat Ghani. It's boring now... very boring.

It will only end when Johnson resigns. When you elect a clown don’t complain when it becomes a circus. The Tory party and anyone who had cared to do 5 minutes research into Johnson would have known that he is self obsessed lying buffoon. Personally, I’m bored of being embarrassed. I like a lot about this country and this idiot and his supporters have turned us into a laughing stock all over the world.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 20:56 - Jan 24 with 848 viewsBazza

Boris and the "Party" Party on 20:19 - Jan 24 by Heisenberg

It will only end when Johnson resigns. When you elect a clown don’t complain when it becomes a circus. The Tory party and anyone who had cared to do 5 minutes research into Johnson would have known that he is self obsessed lying buffoon. Personally, I’m bored of being embarrassed. I like a lot about this country and this idiot and his supporters have turned us into a laughing stock all over the world.

You’ve a short memory. Johnson may be a buffoon but how do you think our other option Corbyn would have appeared on the world stage!
Boris and the "Party" Party on 21:04 - Jan 24 with 837 viewsHeisenberg

Boris and the "Party" Party on 20:56 - Jan 24 by Bazza

You’ve a short memory. Johnson may be a buffoon but how do you think our other option Corbyn would have appeared on the world stage!

He would have been a disaster but I knew that. That's why I didn't vote for him. But we are talking about Johnson. Just admit it you voted for a clown.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 21:11 - Jan 24 with 818 viewsSalisburySaint

Boris has really done a lot of damage to this countries reputation, I honestly don’t believe that Corbyn could have made a worse impression.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 21:12 - Jan 24 with 818 viewsDorsetIan

Boris and the "Party" Party on 19:44 - Jan 24 by Sadoldgit

Further reports of Mrs Boris arranging a birthday party for BJ in no 10 in the summer if 2020 during lockdown. Being drip fed by Cummings no doubt. I read earlier that the Met have now given their evidence and that he is unlikely to survive the findings. We can only hope.

Not sure it is Cummings. Think the ITN source is someone different and there is clearly a mole deep in No.10. What about all those internal CCTV pics of Hancock.

I'd like them to pause the party revelations for a while, just so Sue Gray can finish her bloody report! She must be pissed off. And here's another one for you...

Johnson's only hope of regaining a tiny bit of self-respect in all this is to resign. Trying to style it all out just reinforces the idea that he sees himself as above the normal rules, thus confirming the main charge against him.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 21:13 - Jan 24 with 817 viewsgrumpy

Doubt he could have done much worse to be honest.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 21:31 - Jan 24 with 791 viewsSalisburySaint

Think the title needs to be edited to add a few more parties 🤪
Boris and the "Party" Party on 21:50 - Jan 24 with 757 viewsdirk_doone

Perhaps more importantly, the country seems to be witnessing a steep decline in living standards, health, education, transport, policing and just about everything else the government is responsible for, as well as food and fuel prices spiralling out of control and a consequent increase in poverty. So, as well as being dishonest and untrustworthy, Boris's leadership is also shambolic and damaging to the country.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 21:53]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 21:54 - Jan 24 with 749 viewsDorsetIan

Boris and the "Party" Party on 21:50 - Jan 24 by dirk_doone

Perhaps more importantly, the country seems to be witnessing a steep decline in living standards, health, education, transport, policing and just about everything else the government is responsible for, as well as food and fuel prices spiralling out of control and a consequent increase in poverty. So, as well as being dishonest and untrustworthy, Boris's leadership is also shambolic and damaging to the country.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 21:53]

Are you suggesting that he might be leaking these party stories himself, as a diversion?

But, agreed, everything does seem to be going to sh!t.

Thank goodness we've got a Brexit bounce to look forward to.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 23:17 - Jan 24 with 725 viewsSadoldgit

Boris and the "Party" Party on 21:31 - Jan 24 by SalisburySaint

Think the title needs to be edited to add a few more parties 🤪

As the titles says, the Tories should just rename themselves the Party party and be done with it. Although this latest revelation is one of the lesser ones, it still broke the law and ordinary “little” people were getting fined or harassed by the police for lesser gatherings inside. As he said himself, he is ultimately responsible for all of these breeches of the rules. He needs to discover a backbone and resign. Now.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 12:10 - Jan 25 with 660 viewsdirk_doone

Not many people in this country can afford to have that many parties.

Let them eat cake:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60050699

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024