Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool demand investigation 23:16 - May 28 with 5601 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61619831

100 000 Rangers fans in a final, experience no problems whatsoever. Real Madrid fans no problems whatsoever. Poor Liverpool badly treated again by the authorities. It's the security's fault for letting the fans storm through the gates. My God, Liverpool really are the most attention seeking bunch of tw@ts in the world.
[Post edited 28 May 2022 23:17]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Liverpool demand investigation on 07:58 - May 30 with 1439 viewsgeezershoong1

'What went wrong?' people are asking.

I suspect the French police thought everything went to plan.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Liverpool demand investigation on 10:18 - May 30 with 1347 viewsPatfromPoole

I went to the Nations League in Portugal 2 or 3 years ago and the Euros last summer.

At both of those tournaments, UEFA used an app for the tickets. No paper tickets were issued.

This was obviously to stop touting and fake tickets.

I suspect FIFA will do the same for the World Cup this winter.

Might have been the way to go at the weekend…..

The problem is then if the fences aren’t properly manned, as at the final of the Euros….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Liverpool demand investigation on 12:35 - May 30 with 1257 viewsSalisburySaint

Liverpool demand investigation on 10:18 - May 30 by PatfromPoole

I went to the Nations League in Portugal 2 or 3 years ago and the Euros last summer.

At both of those tournaments, UEFA used an app for the tickets. No paper tickets were issued.

This was obviously to stop touting and fake tickets.

I suspect FIFA will do the same for the World Cup this winter.

Might have been the way to go at the weekend…..

The problem is then if the fences aren’t properly manned, as at the final of the Euros….

A friend of a friend obtained a ticket for Real Madrid end which was simply transferred over on phone, via app, but cost him £2150

a mate in Spain got ticket for Rangers game in Seville via Uefa ballot which also came on App, he went to Seville but sold it for face value and transferred it over to a life long Rangers fan

Surprised they still did paper tickets as ones I got for last years Euros were on App too.

So even though not paper still easy, probably even easier to tout tickets
Liverpool demand investigation on 13:02 - May 30 with 1239 viewsSaintsforeverj

Liverpool demand investigation on 12:35 - May 30 by SalisburySaint

A friend of a friend obtained a ticket for Real Madrid end which was simply transferred over on phone, via app, but cost him £2150

a mate in Spain got ticket for Rangers game in Seville via Uefa ballot which also came on App, he went to Seville but sold it for face value and transferred it over to a life long Rangers fan

Surprised they still did paper tickets as ones I got for last years Euros were on App too.

So even though not paper still easy, probably even easier to tout tickets

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61630201

Surely not Liverpool fans with fake tickets, causing all the issues that didn't happen for Rangers and Madrid. Would they do such a thing in Merseyside and risk chaos after Hillsborough? Or did the crazed obsession with watching Liverpool get the better of them?

Liverpool demand investigation on 08:38 - May 31 with 1095 viewsbarry_sanchez

Liverpool demand investigation on 11:59 - May 29 by SaintNick

Thats what most of the Liverpool fans did, there is actually no evidence so far they did much wrong, all the reports suggest that they did little wrong.

So you would find a bar and not have a look round to see if anyone had a spare ticket then ?

I don't know about the Paris match but I can tell you Athens was a joke, 100's got in on fakes and even fag packets.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Liverpool demand investigation on 09:26 - May 31 with 1064 viewsSaintNick

Liverpool demand investigation on 08:38 - May 31 by barry_sanchez

I don't know about the Paris match but I can tell you Athens was a joke, 100's got in on fakes and even fag packets.

The french government are claiming that there were 50-70,000 Liverpool fans with fake tickets , this doesn't add up with media footage, there were a few thousand outside the ground, but not virtually the stadium capacity milling around outside

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Liverpool demand investigation on 09:40 - May 31 with 1041 viewsbarry_sanchez

Liverpool demand investigation on 09:26 - May 31 by SaintNick

The french government are claiming that there were 50-70,000 Liverpool fans with fake tickets , this doesn't add up with media footage, there were a few thousand outside the ground, but not virtually the stadium capacity milling around outside

That amount is crap, there were people who went with fakes no doubt but no way that amount. I was at a communion last weekend and some people were talking about them.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Liverpool demand investigation on 11:23 - May 31 with 981 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool demand investigation on 13:12 - May 31 with 911 viewsChesham_Saint

Liverpool demand investigation on 09:26 - May 31 by SaintNick

Oooh. Who to believe? Liverpool Football Club (and their reputation) or..the French Government (and their reputation).

Talk about Hobson’s Choice…!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Liverpool demand investigation on 14:31 - May 31 with 849 viewssaint901

Seems to me that whilst the Scousers love to have a chip on their shoulder and cry about all the injustices they allege are visited upon them, it's a bit like the boy who cried wolf now.

Equally however, pictures of French police in full riot gear, pepper spray at the ready is not something you see these days at PL matches. I've seen police vans with similarly dressed coppers for certain terms visiting St Mary's (Leeds, Villa) but they have the good sense to stay out of sight and not appear unless called for.

UEFA must also accept blame for making the tickets something a kid with a rubber stamp could forge when it's just not necessary.
Liverpool demand investigation on 14:59 - May 31 with 815 viewsChesham_Saint

Liverpool demand investigation on 14:31 - May 31 by saint901

Seems to me that whilst the Scousers love to have a chip on their shoulder and cry about all the injustices they allege are visited upon them, it's a bit like the boy who cried wolf now.

Equally however, pictures of French police in full riot gear, pepper spray at the ready is not something you see these days at PL matches. I've seen police vans with similarly dressed coppers for certain terms visiting St Mary's (Leeds, Villa) but they have the good sense to stay out of sight and not appear unless called for.

UEFA must also accept blame for making the tickets something a kid with a rubber stamp could forge when it's just not necessary.

I recall the Italian police were similarly mobbed up and ready for trouble outside the San Siro….

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Liverpool demand investigation on 17:45 - May 31 with 758 viewssaint68

Cause and effect...turn up enmasse with counterfeit tickets and in-turn makes the authorities create a hostile atmosphere that understandably snowballs into unsavoury scenes..

Always the victims..notably there wasn't anywhere near the same chaos 490M's away at the opposite end..

Media bias to the cult of Anfield is once again ignoring the very catalyst of the problem..

No fakes ...no issues..its that fukin simple!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Liverpool demand investigation on 17:55 - May 31 with 739 viewsSaintsforeverj

Liverpool demand investigation on 17:45 - May 31 by saint68

Cause and effect...turn up enmasse with counterfeit tickets and in-turn makes the authorities create a hostile atmosphere that understandably snowballs into unsavoury scenes..

Always the victims..notably there wasn't anywhere near the same chaos 490M's away at the opposite end..

Media bias to the cult of Anfield is once again ignoring the very catalyst of the problem..

No fakes ...no issues..its that fukin simple!

Exactly right. I won't believe that these things keep happening to the same club. Liverpool are followed by a load of obsessed crazed idiots who behave the same way in the home end at St Mary's when we play them. The fake tickets caused a problem for the French authorities as there would have been far too many in the ground. So they had to hold them back to prevent overcrowding and carnage in the ground. It didn't happen at the Madrid end and it didn't happen when Rangers played in a final. It's because it's f0cking Liverpool, end.of really.

Liverpool demand investigation on 17:59 - May 31 with 737 viewsSouthamptonfan

It's always f@cking them. The f@ckers cause trouble at lots of PL grounds getting in the home end, throwing their flares at coaches, generally being c@nts. There loads around me at St Mary's being c@nts. Not seen that from any other club, only those f@ckers.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Liverpool demand investigation on 20:00 - May 31 with 652 viewsMrangry25

They never learn, they bang in about Hillsborough but forget to mention Heysel, this could easily have led to this type of situation, whilst I do not condone tear-gassing the innocent those who brought fake tickets or tried to get in without one should hand their heads in shame, but then we are talking about scousers who have none.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024