Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Victorious 09:50 - Aug 25 with 1741 viewssolent_toffee

Anyone going this weekend? I’ve got a ticket for Sunday, looking forward to seeing Sam Fender, although I probably won’t get there in time to see The Libertines.
Victorious on 09:56 - Aug 25 with 1731 viewsPatfromPoole

I normally go, but am gutted to advise that my missus is dragging me to Car Fest instead.

Heading off there this afternoon.

A far inferior bill, one of the “highlights” are Steps on Sunday evening….

Line-up at Victorious looks fairly stellar in comparison.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Victorious on 10:06 - Aug 25 with 1706 viewsWints76

My mate raves about The Reytons who are on in-between Libertines and Sam Fender. I quite like Self Esteem who is on today. But I'm working all weekend (other than taking a day's leave to watch Saints)
Victorious on 10:14 - Aug 25 with 1683 viewsPatfromPoole

Victorious on 10:06 - Aug 25 by Wints76

My mate raves about The Reytons who are on in-between Libertines and Sam Fender. I quite like Self Esteem who is on today. But I'm working all weekend (other than taking a day's leave to watch Saints)

I like Self Esteem as well, she’s a bit different.

Like an acceptable and infinitely superior version of Lily Allen.

Victorious on 10:17 - Aug 25 with 1677 viewssolent_toffee

Victorious on 10:06 - Aug 25 by Wints76

Will you be in town after the game on Saturday? I’m heading for Pride if you fancy a pint?

Footnote - straight pride is next week if anyones worries about missing out
Victorious on 10:24 - Aug 25 with 1673 viewsWints76

Victorious on 10:17 - Aug 25 by solent_toffee

Will you be in town after the game on Saturday? I’m heading for Pride if you fancy a pint?

Footnote - straight pride is next week if anyones worries about missing out

Yeh, I can have a couple after the game cos of the early start as work not till 9 on Sunday. Think Nick, Wiz etc are about as well

And agree about Self Esteem, but I also saw Lilly Allen in 2:22 (a ghost play) in that London last year, and she was ace.
Victorious on 10:28 - Aug 25 with 1666 viewsPatfromPoole

Victorious on 10:24 - Aug 25 by Wints76

Yeh, I can have a couple after the game cos of the early start as work not till 9 on Sunday. Think Nick, Wiz etc are about as well

And agree about Self Esteem, but I also saw Lilly Allen in 2:22 (a ghost play) in that London last year, and she was ace.

I saw Lily Allen at the IOW Festival a few years ago and she stank the place out.

She called the crowd “c@nts” at one point. Horrible.

Victorious on 12:38 - Aug 25 with 1592 views1885_SFC

Victorious on 10:28 - Aug 25 by PatfromPoole

I saw Lily Allen at the IOW Festival a few years ago and she stank the place out.

She called the crowd “c@nts” at one point. Horrible.

I saw her walking around Kempton antiques fair a couple of years back. Nasty, horrible little bint who think she's something special.

Old School is Cool

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:06 - Aug 25 with 1448 viewscocklebreath

Victorious on 12:38 - Aug 25 by 1885_SFC

I saw her walking around Kempton antiques fair a couple of years back. Nasty, horrible little bint who think she's something special.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

Victorious on 10:28 - Aug 26 with 1251 viewssaint901

I shall be heading to Victorious after the game on Saturday.

Really wanted to see Nutini and Bastille, but as they're on at the same time, that won't be possible.

Some decent acts further down the bill though.
Victorious on 11:56 - Aug 26 with 1227 views1885_SFC

Would have liked to have seen Kula Shaker. I was always away at sea when they toured back in the day so never did see them.

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024