Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to take the law into our own hands 23:00 - Aug 31 with 4277 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62722082

Completely lawless arn't we.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Time to take the law into our own hands on 09:18 - Sep 1 with 2736 viewsSonicBoom

Seriously what the hell is wrong with this generation? Filming themselves beating other kids and sharing it online?
And there are plenty of parents that don't care what their kids are doing. To drive a car you have to at least take a test. Any low life retard can have kids.
Time to take the law into our own hands on 09:23 - Sep 1 with 2724 viewsHeisenberg

This is terrible but there have always been horrible crimes. The fact is the police are powerless to stop it. I haven’t seen a copper walking there beat for years. Austerity cuts alongside the polices changing role is impacting on the ability to fight crime and protect the public.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Time to take the law into our own hands on 09:28 - Sep 1 with 2715 viewsdirk_doone

Law and order, like most other things the government is supposed to be responsible for, has broken down in this country. It's becoming quite anarchic.

"Police fail to solve A SINGLE THEFT in more than eight out of 10 neighbourhoods
Victims’ watchdogs say the ‘shocking’ data showed that theft from the person had been ‘effectively decriminalised’" That means that if somebody holds you up with a knife and robs you, nothing is going to be done about it by the police. No wonder there are feral gangs of youths roaming the streets.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/08/07/police-fail-solve-single-theft-eight

Not only is our criminal justice system in freefall but our health system and transport system are also declining more rapidly than they ever have before.

Somebody needs to take control.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 9:49]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Time to take the law into our own hands on 09:30 - Sep 1 with 2706 viewsButty101

Time to take the law into our own hands on 09:23 - Sep 1 by Heisenberg

This is terrible but there have always been horrible crimes. The fact is the police are powerless to stop it. I haven’t seen a copper walking there beat for years. Austerity cuts alongside the polices changing role is impacting on the ability to fight crime and protect the public.

If i used a racist term on line they would be quick to jump on that... Get burgled or have an intruder in your house and they might rock up a few days later or just give you a crime number and close the case straight away.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Time to take the law into our own hands on 10:31 - Sep 1 with 2598 viewsSonicBoom

If you are in bed at night and you hear someone downstairs ransacking your house the best thing to do is to get on twitter and racially abuse a footballer.
The cops will be straight round.
Time to take the law into our own hands on 10:38 - Sep 1 with 2578 viewsButty101

Time to take the law into our own hands on 10:31 - Sep 1 by SonicBoom

If you are in bed at night and you hear someone downstairs ransacking your house the best thing to do is to get on twitter and racially abuse a footballer.

Lol

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Time to take the law into our own hands on 11:02 - Sep 1 with 2545 viewsblambo

Time to take the law into our own hands on 09:28 - Sep 1 by dirk_doone

Law and order, like most other things the government is supposed to be responsible for, has broken down in this country. It's becoming quite anarchic.

"Police fail to solve A SINGLE THEFT in more than eight out of 10 neighbourhoods
Victims’ watchdogs say the ‘shocking’ data showed that theft from the person had been ‘effectively decriminalised’" That means that if somebody holds you up with a knife and robs you, nothing is going to be done about it by the police. No wonder there are feral gangs of youths roaming the streets.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/08/07/police-fail-solve-single-theft-eight

Not only is our criminal justice system in freefall but our health system and transport system are also declining more rapidly than they ever have before.

Somebody needs to take control.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 9:49]

The police will be on your case super quick if you do anything to the burglar in your house...
The worst thing is, the police absolutely know who the scrotes are but do nothing.
Time to take the law into our own hands on 12:09 - Sep 1 with 2482 viewskingslandstand1

Login to get fewer ads

Time to take the law into our own hands on 12:46 - Sep 1 with 2445 viewsdwayne_dibley

or are rude to Gary Big Ears

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Time to take the law into our own hands on 13:10 - Sep 1 with 2407 viewsSouthamptonfan

25 f@cking officers between home and away fans, just in case we cheer a goal or call a fan a cvnt. People getting beaten up and recorded on phones, and they are nowhere to be seen.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Time to take the law into our own hands on 13:17 - Sep 1 with 2397 viewsdirk_doone

And then there's the economy. As the country starts running out of money, more people are going to turn to crime:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-62750606

Time to take the law into our own hands on 13:23 - Sep 1 with 2384 viewsSaintsforeverj

Time to take the law into our own hands on 13:17 - Sep 1 by dirk_doone

And then there's the economy. As the country starts running out of money, more people are going to turn to crime:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-62750606

Yeah, not kids beating each other up and filming it though! That is today's youth not being taught respect in schools. And schools not dealing with bullies.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 13:23]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Time to take the law into our own hands on 13:38 - Sep 1 with 2345 viewsfranniesTache

It's almost like 12 years of a government that has stopped properly funding the police, the NHS, the fire service, that has cut social aid, cut disability benefits, and given year on year real term pay drops to the public sector whilst turning a blind eye to bosses and shareholders raking in a fortune has had a negative impact on society generally.
Time to take the law into our own hands on 13:55 - Sep 1 with 2317 viewsSaintsforeverj

Time to take the law into our own hands on 13:38 - Sep 1 by franniesTache

It's almost like 12 years of a government that has stopped properly funding the police, the NHS, the fire service, that has cut social aid, cut disability benefits, and given year on year real term pay drops to the public sector whilst turning a blind eye to bosses and shareholders raking in a fortune has had a negative impact on society generally.

That maybe so Frannies to some extent, but more police on the streets not having any power to robustly deal with things, isn't any good either. Remember police running away in London, during the BLM protects? There were about 10 officers running away, because they are weak. They then got slammed for dealing with female protesters, by being called sexist pigs. They then had to hold back from breaking up the protests.

In the school local to me, where members of my family attend, they have a policy of "restorative meetings". Basically, no consequences or punishments for bad behaviour. They have the money to set up pointless meetings. Too many meetings, too much talking but not enough sorting out the problem. If it was your child getting hit and punched, what would be your answer? Does it cost money?

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:06 - Sep 1 with 2305 viewsdirk_doone

Time to take the law into our own hands on 13:55 - Sep 1 by Saintsforeverj

That maybe so Frannies to some extent, but more police on the streets not having any power to robustly deal with things, isn't any good either. Remember police running away in London, during the BLM protects? There were about 10 officers running away, because they are weak. They then got slammed for dealing with female protesters, by being called sexist pigs. They then had to hold back from breaking up the protests.

In the school local to me, where members of my family attend, they have a policy of "restorative meetings". Basically, no consequences or punishments for bad behaviour. They have the money to set up pointless meetings. Too many meetings, too much talking but not enough sorting out the problem. If it was your child getting hit and punched, what would be your answer? Does it cost money?

Surely, there is a government in overall control of the country, responsible for the mess it's now in, including all the things you mention, and they have a Department of Education and even a Minister for Crime & Policing but they seem to be doing more for crime than they are for policing.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 14:23]

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:09 - Sep 1 with 2299 viewsPaleRider

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:06 - Sep 1 by dirk_doone

Surely, there is a government in overall control of the country, responsible for the mess it's now in, including all the things you mention, and they have a Department of Education and even a Minister for Crime & Policing but they seem to be doing more for crime than they are for policing.

The Minister for Policing was our local MP and is a real Boris suck up (previously held the same role in London). There was talk a few weeks ago that scientists were investigating a sac-like creature with a mouth and no anus - I thought they were talking about him!
Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:12 - Sep 1 with 2294 viewsSaintsforeverj

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:06 - Sep 1 by dirk_doone

What are they allowed to do though Dirk? Are they allowed to insist schools properly punish bad behaviour? Can they support police when they drag a violent animal across the road, before the do gooders shout police brutality? So many heath and safety laws, nonsense spouted about soft approaches that don't work. I'm not even sure who is in charge nowadays as courts come in and make rulings anyway.

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:13 - Sep 1 with 2289 viewsfranniesTache

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:09 - Sep 1 by PaleRider

The Minister for Policing was our local MP and is a real Boris suck up (previously held the same role in London). There was talk a few weeks ago that scientists were investigating a sac-like creature with a mouth and no anus - I thought they were talking about him!

Boris Johnson has form for this stuff he shut down a huge number of fire stations when he was London Mayor.

I think at this point in time though, 12 years in, that the blame sits entirely with the party that's run the country and no one else.
Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:16 - Sep 1 with 2277 viewsSaintsforeverj

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:13 - Sep 1 by franniesTache

Boris Johnson has form for this stuff he shut down a huge number of fire stations when he was London Mayor.

I think at this point in time though, 12 years in, that the blame sits entirely with the party that's run the country and no one else.

So the naive social worker that visited the house of the recently murdered child in the news, who was abused and tortured by mum and step dad, saying that there was no major risk, blame the government?

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:16 - Sep 1 with 2277 viewsPaleRider

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:12 - Sep 1 by Saintsforeverj

What are they allowed to do though Dirk? Are they allowed to insist schools properly punish bad behaviour? Can they support police when they drag a violent animal across the road, before the do gooders shout police brutality? So many heath and safety laws, nonsense spouted about soft approaches that don't work. I'm not even sure who is in charge nowadays as courts come in and make rulings anyway.

I thought we now govern ourselves - so the Government can do whatever they want, especially with an 80 seat majority. The Conservatives have been in power for 12 years and are allegedly the party of law and order - who would you hold accountable?
Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:20 - Sep 1 with 2262 viewsSaintsforeverj

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:16 - Sep 1 by PaleRider

I thought we now govern ourselves - so the Government can do whatever they want, especially with an 80 seat majority. The Conservatives have been in power for 12 years and are allegedly the party of law and order - who would you hold accountable?

Social worker visits house of tortured and soon to be murdered child. The money has been provided for that. Parents say child can't be seen as he has covid. Social worker agreed and leaves. Child is later murdered by the parents. Do you blame the government for this?

The government can take their blame for many things, but my point is that schools, social services have been taken over by health and safety, naive, inexperienced nuts, who no matter how.much money you throw at them, they are still getting decisions wrong because they are too soft, too naive brainwashed by the latest restorative meetings nonsense.

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:28 - Sep 1 with 2245 viewsfranniesTache

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:16 - Sep 1 by Saintsforeverj

So the naive social worker that visited the house of the recently murdered child in the news, who was abused and tortured by mum and step dad, saying that there was no major risk, blame the government?

I'd say that's an over simplification really, but the fact they were not highlighted, flagged and stopped before it happened would show a breakdown of the checks and balances in place to protect people.

Obviously there will always be some that get through in any world and any government but if the frequency is increasing then it's because of a failure of action, and in cases of public safety that action is usually - at it's root - a failure of government.

We have seen across the board how they've repeatedly failed the people of this country in almost every section, and whilst there have been some good things they've done like any long running single party government that's close to the end of it's tenure, the negatives are now far outstripping the positives.
Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:29 - Sep 1 with 2244 viewsPaleRider

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:20 - Sep 1 by Saintsforeverj

Social worker visits house of tortured and soon to be murdered child. The money has been provided for that. Parents say child can't be seen as he has covid. Social worker agreed and leaves. Child is later murdered by the parents. Do you blame the government for this?

The government can take their blame for many things, but my point is that schools, social services have been taken over by health and safety, naive, inexperienced nuts, who no matter how.much money you throw at them, they are still getting decisions wrong because they are too soft, too naive brainwashed by the latest restorative meetings nonsense.

Social workers are public sector - so effectively employed by government (albeit local)!

Government sets policies and laws, so they clearly have a role in all of these tragedies. I'm sick of organisations (councils, governments, NHS etc.) never being held to account and always trotting out the "we'll learn from this" mantra. I agree that many public sector bodies have been "taken over by health and safety, naive, inexperienced nuts" - but who employs them?
Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:33 - Sep 1 with 2237 viewsdirk_doone

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:20 - Sep 1 by Saintsforeverj

Social Services, like education, are run by the government. They can appoint whoever they want and implement any policies they like, which is what they've done. One of the main issues is that far too much of the limited budget is spent on government bureaucracy and not enough on frontline staff. Staff have to spend more time filling in reports than they do on face to face contact. We had this discussion about the staffing of the NHS. The overall staff numbers are there but they are mostly government bureaucrats, not doctors, dentists and nurses.

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:39 - Sep 1 with 2223 viewsSaintsforeverj

Time to take the law into our own hands on 14:28 - Sep 1 by franniesTache

I'd say that's an over simplification really, but the fact they were not highlighted, flagged and stopped before it happened would show a breakdown of the checks and balances in place to protect people.

Obviously there will always be some that get through in any world and any government but if the frequency is increasing then it's because of a failure of action, and in cases of public safety that action is usually - at it's root - a failure of government.

We have seen across the board how they've repeatedly failed the people of this country in almost every section, and whilst there have been some good things they've done like any long running single party government that's close to the end of it's tenure, the negatives are now far outstripping the positives.

Thing is , the family was flagged and checked. There were various social worker visits. They all failed to act. Nothing was done. I would suggest that they are naive people, fresh out of "what a wonderful world we live in" college, thinking that nobody could possible be like that. Meanwhile they have the money to have various costly meetings about 6 year olds changing their gender on the NHS. This wasn't in the government's manifesto and can't imagine it's a conservative thing to do. So why is this money being spent on things nobody voted for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024