Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson 15:47 - Mar 22 with 2569 viewsHeisenberg

I never thought I would say this but I am actually embarrassed for him. Totally unedifying for an ex PM. He should just accept he is finished. The more he lies the worse it gets.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Boris Johnson on 16:17 - Mar 22 with 2520 viewssolent_toffee

I don’t understand what the perceived outcome is going to be from this, other than him looking like an arse, which is standard.

If his seat goes up for a by-election, surely he’d win it anyway?
Boris Johnson on 16:29 - Mar 22 with 2502 viewsDorsetIan

Boris Johnson on 16:17 - Mar 22 by solent_toffee

I don’t understand what the perceived outcome is going to be from this, other than him looking like an arse, which is standard.

If his seat goes up for a by-election, surely he’d win it anyway?

The trouble with these narcissists is that they lie as easily as shelling peas but then they also get really uppity when they're called about it. They are genuinely bemused that people don't believe whatever they say.

Some people in this country do still, of course, believe everything he says.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Boris Johnson on 16:33 - Mar 22 with 2501 viewssolent_toffee

Boris Johnson on 16:29 - Mar 22 by DorsetIan

The trouble with these narcissists is that they lie as easily as shelling peas but then they also get really uppity when they're called about it. They are genuinely bemused that people don't believe whatever they say.

Some people in this country do still, of course, believe everything he says.

That’s what I’m thinking. He could take a dump at the Kings Coronation and people would still back him. Nothing will change their minds about him.
Boris Johnson on 16:56 - Mar 22 with 2486 viewsDorsetIan

Boris Johnson on 16:33 - Mar 22 by solent_toffee

That’s what I’m thinking. He could take a dump at the Kings Coronation and people would still back him. Nothing will change their minds about him.

Some people. Plenty have changed their minds about him.

If his seat came up for a re-call election, my guess would be that he'd retain some core support but others would be queuing up to give him a bloody nose.

His majority isn't massive. It would be the by-election to end all by-elections and he'd definitely be in jeopardy.

Boris Johnson on 17:15 - Mar 22 with 2475 viewskernow

Toxic, divisive individual. If he re-emerges reckon it will be curtains for the Tories.
Geddon Boris .
Boris Johnson on 17:25 - Mar 22 with 2468 viewsBazza

I think he knows that covid guidance was not followed but won’t admit it.
Apart from trying to pull down Sunak and other colleagues he put up a clever, stubborn defence of the indefensible. Horrible experience to be questioned by past subordinates for hours.
Since when can a ‘leaving do’ be essential work!
Boris Johnson on 14:05 - Mar 23 with 2283 viewssaint901

Cognitive dissonance.

He cannot believe that he of all people could be accused of doing anything wrong, let alone be found guilty.

Sadly he has a little gang of equally delusional sycophants who he tried to lead into a rebellion against the Brexit deal. What was it, 22 or so? Out of more than 300?

I hope this shows that his influence over the weak minded and weak willed people on the Tory party is fading faster than a snowball in hell and that he and those who support him are kicked out of Parliament in short order.

Unfortunately he knows where the skeletons are buried in Parliament and and I'm sure that they would rather have him in the club than outside the club and taking shots at them. I predict a slap on the wrist (which he of course will say is total vindication) and so the Tories will limp into the next election.

We'll be reliant upon the sensible people of Uxbridge and Ruislip to get rid of him.
Boris Johnson on 10:52 - Mar 27 with 2140 viewsMattFinish

He's a pathological liar just like the rest of his inbred family. It's in his DNA

He knows he's lying, he knows everyone else knows he's lying and he's just taking the pi$$ because he knows nothing will happen to the over privileged tosser
Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson on 11:34 - Mar 27 with 2120 viewssaintmark1976

Boris Johnson on 10:52 - Mar 27 by MattFinish

He's a pathological liar just like the rest of his inbred family. It's in his DNA

He knows he's lying, he knows everyone else knows he's lying and he's just taking the pi$$ because he knows nothing will happen to the over privileged tosser

Whatever the outcome of Johnson’s latest circus clown act please don’t lose sight of the fact that it was his fellow Conservatives MPs who initially elected him to become our Prime Minister, speaks volumes for their judgment does it not?

Hopefully Johnson will soon be nothing more than a footnote note in history, remembered only as a rather sad pathetic individual who saw fit to ignore his own rules whilst decent people were denied access to be with their dying relatives or even to attend their funerals.
Boris Johnson on 15:21 - Mar 27 with 2061 viewssaint22

Boris Johnson on 11:34 - Mar 27 by saintmark1976

Whatever the outcome of Johnson’s latest circus clown act please don’t lose sight of the fact that it was his fellow Conservatives MPs who initially elected him to become our Prime Minister, speaks volumes for their judgment does it not?

Hopefully Johnson will soon be nothing more than a footnote note in history, remembered only as a rather sad pathetic individual who saw fit to ignore his own rules whilst decent people were denied access to be with their dying relatives or even to attend their funerals.

Let’s Hope all those who voted Tory last time remember this fkn liar and the shambles they are when we hit the next election shall we..?!?!!
Boris Johnson on 19:50 - Mar 27 with 2004 viewsJellybaby

For sure Boris is a narcissist and a pathological liar, but seeing people on here cling to a forlorn hope that the next incumbent picked from the same discredited pack will be better and change everything, when they are all puppets of a higher government is painful to view.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Boris Johnson on 20:17 - Mar 27 with 2000 viewsDorsetIan

Boris Johnson on 19:50 - Mar 27 by Jellybaby

For sure Boris is a narcissist and a pathological liar, but seeing people on here cling to a forlorn hope that the next incumbent picked from the same discredited pack will be better and change everything, when they are all puppets of a higher government is painful to view.

Russell Brand and Neil Oliver still pulling your strings Jelly?

Come out of the rabbit hole and into the light, my conspiratorial friend.

Boris Johnson on 20:31 - Mar 27 with 1990 viewsJellybaby

Boris Johnson on 20:17 - Mar 27 by DorsetIan

Russell Brand and Neil Oliver still pulling your strings Jelly?

Come out of the rabbit hole and into the light, my conspiratorial friend.

The trouble is Ian, you are calling Boris out as a liar now and yet you followed every rule he set during the covid circus. I just don't know how you can maintain so much faith in a system that has failed you and made a fool out of so many, as Frank Zappa said; "The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theatre."

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Boris Johnson on 21:32 - Mar 27 with 1972 viewsDorsetIan

Boris Johnson on 20:31 - Mar 27 by Jellybaby

The trouble is Ian, you are calling Boris out as a liar now and yet you followed every rule he set during the covid circus. I just don't know how you can maintain so much faith in a system that has failed you and made a fool out of so many, as Frank Zappa said; "The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theatre."

Funnily enough, I was relying on the virologists, epidemiologists and other scientists rather than Boris.

And it's very easy to conceive of how Boris can lie. It's not so easy to imagine a complex world comprising tens of thousands of individuals, all with minds of their own, but all being manipulated to perform the will of unseen puppet-masters. That's completely unbelievable.

Boris Johnson on 07:25 - Mar 28 with 1894 viewsJellybaby

Boris Johnson on 21:32 - Mar 27 by DorsetIan

Funnily enough, I was relying on the virologists, epidemiologists and other scientists rather than Boris.

And it's very easy to conceive of how Boris can lie. It's not so easy to imagine a complex world comprising tens of thousands of individuals, all with minds of their own, but all being manipulated to perform the will of unseen puppet-masters. That's completely unbelievable.

You were relying on the virologists, epidemiologists and other scientists that were reading from the same playbook as Boris and were rewarded handsomely for it with knighthoods and bonuses, not the ones that were de-funded, silenced and vilified.

As Upton Sinclair said " It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on him not understanding it"

Boris Johnson on 09:39 - Mar 28 with 1872 viewsDorsetIan

Boris Johnson on 07:25 - Mar 28 by Jellybaby

You were relying on the virologists, epidemiologists and other scientists that were reading from the same playbook as Boris and were rewarded handsomely for it with knighthoods and bonuses, not the ones that were de-funded, silenced and vilified.

As Upton Sinclair said " It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on him not understanding it"

The fatal weakness in your position Jelly, is that your theory (of control by others) has to apply to absolutely all of them. All of them. And that is just inconceivable.

Perhaps you've never had to function within a group of people, but if you had you'd know that trying to get a group of any size to work in harmony requires an awful lot of work. The idea that every scientist working in this field has identical motives, voluntarily working to the ends of some puppet master is very very naive.

Boris Johnson on 18:00 - Mar 28 with 1793 viewsJellybaby

Boris Johnson on 09:39 - Mar 28 by DorsetIan

The fatal weakness in your position Jelly, is that your theory (of control by others) has to apply to absolutely all of them. All of them. And that is just inconceivable.

Perhaps you've never had to function within a group of people, but if you had you'd know that trying to get a group of any size to work in harmony requires an awful lot of work. The idea that every scientist working in this field has identical motives, voluntarily working to the ends of some puppet master is very very naive.

Your blind spot Ian is that no, not everyone has to know what the endgame is, very few in fact. We would agree that most people are trying to do a good job and live a good life. It is not a problem with the common man.

Agendas are set much higher up the food chain and this is where the malevolence is to be found with psyops carried out on the populace routinely. Problem, reaction, solution. To arrive at this point these things must happen, Covid was not a HCID which is why it was quickly downgraded, the planet is not going to be destroyed by humans eating too much meat, or having a foreign holiday, but if you crank up the fear then the global utopians can achieve their goals, even if this means the immiseration of the people . Even the Washington Times are calling out the covid shenanigans now with this headline; COVID-19 ‘conspiracy theories’ turned out to be true.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/mar/5/covid-19-conspiracy-theories-tur
[Post edited 28 Mar 2023 18:06]

Boris Johnson on 05:06 - Mar 29 with 1712 viewsBuenosSaint

Boris Johnson on 18:00 - Mar 28 by Jellybaby

Your blind spot Ian is that no, not everyone has to know what the endgame is, very few in fact. We would agree that most people are trying to do a good job and live a good life. It is not a problem with the common man.

Agendas are set much higher up the food chain and this is where the malevolence is to be found with psyops carried out on the populace routinely. Problem, reaction, solution. To arrive at this point these things must happen, Covid was not a HCID which is why it was quickly downgraded, the planet is not going to be destroyed by humans eating too much meat, or having a foreign holiday, but if you crank up the fear then the global utopians can achieve their goals, even if this means the immiseration of the people . Even the Washington Times are calling out the covid shenanigans now with this headline; COVID-19 ‘conspiracy theories’ turned out to be true.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/mar/5/covid-19-conspiracy-theories-tur

A particular passage struckme to highlight if you haven't read the whole article , though i encourage everyone to as there is a lot more to than below.

"We now know that natural immunity derived from infection is far superior to that of the so-called vaccines, which prevent neither infection nor transmission. The February edition of the liberal Lancet medical journal reviewed 68 studies, concluding that the vaccines lose effectiveness sooner than natural immunity. "

Poll: The Long Future

Boris Johnson on 16:22 - Mar 31 with 1561 viewskentsouthampton

Talking of narcissists.......
Boris Johnson on 20:03 - Mar 31 with 1514 viewskentsouthampton

Boris Johnson on 18:00 - Mar 28 by Jellybaby

You just as well be quoting the Star or the Express.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024