Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eastleigh 09:40 - Dec 1 with 2916 viewssolent_toffee

Anyone up for the cup on Sunday? I’m looking forward to it. Huge shame that Ballard is injured, was looking forward to seeing how he got on.

Should be a good game.
Eastleigh on 10:35 - Dec 1 with 2851 viewssaintwizzler

No.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Eastleigh on 11:23 - Dec 1 with 2824 viewsBuggalugs

Yes, I'm going. Never really had the desire to go and watch Eastleigh before, but thought I'd finally jump on the bandwagon and see what it's all about.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Eastleigh on 13:18 - Dec 1 with 2737 viewsfranniesTache

It's a no from me, bollocks to them midlander bast*rds, the green belt exists for a reason
Eastleigh on 13:33 - Dec 1 with 2720 viewsfelly1

Yep I'm going.
Me and my lad love sitting near the Eastleigh nippers giving it large to the away fans.
When Aldershot came down for the Hampshire derby it all kicked off ..the Eastleigh lads (aged 12-18) beat a hasty retreat when faced with the grizzly pot bellied Aldershot geezers.
Eastleigh on 18:26 - Dec 1 with 2621 viewssolent_toffee

Eastleigh on 13:33 - Dec 1 by felly1

Yep I'm going.
Me and my lad love sitting near the Eastleigh nippers giving it large to the away fans.
When Aldershot came down for the Hampshire derby it all kicked off ..the Eastleigh lads (aged 12-18) beat a hasty retreat when faced with the grizzly pot bellied Aldershot geezers.

I’ve been sitting near the Eastleigh ninjas quite a few times this season. They’ve definitely been watching the playlist from the Itchen North, even singing a few gallows humour tunes digging out Eastleigh earlier on in the season. The abuse they were given a fat lad from Ebbsfleet was borderline abuse.
Eastleigh on 21:37 - Dec 1 with 2556 viewsfelly1

Eastleigh on 18:26 - Dec 1 by solent_toffee

I’ve been sitting near the Eastleigh ninjas quite a few times this season. They’ve definitely been watching the playlist from the Itchen North, even singing a few gallows humour tunes digging out Eastleigh earlier on in the season. The abuse they were given a fat lad from Ebbsfleet was borderline abuse.

Tbf they got a few more songs than are repetitive same old same old.. Slating Pompey stuff.
I like they adapted OWTS to "Oh when the Spits going flying in"
All good daft fun and I love seeing the kids getting raucous and having good time.
I don't want to turn into one of those "it were better in my day" grumpy old fellas!!
Eastleigh on 22:10 - Dec 1 with 2538 viewssolent_toffee

Eastleigh on 21:37 - Dec 1 by felly1

Tbf they got a few more songs than are repetitive same old same old.. Slating Pompey stuff.
I like they adapted OWTS to "Oh when the Spits going flying in"
All good daft fun and I love seeing the kids getting raucous and having good time.
I don't want to turn into one of those "it were better in my day" grumpy old fellas!!

To be honest, I love it down there. The standard of football is surprisingly good and it’s enjoyable.

It would be great if they went through and got a decent team in the next round at home.
Eastleigh on 23:58 - Dec 1 with 2494 viewsLondonSaint76

Eastleigh on 13:33 - Dec 1 by felly1

Yep I'm going.

Reminds me of a story from Scotland a couple of seasons ago when Fort William were still in the Highland League, they were having a few problems with a group of thier supporters who were styling themselves as the Fort William Ultras, they'd had a lot of problems the previous season when one particular team visited so they contacted the Highland League before the fixtures were released the following season and requested that their home game against the particular opponets be scheduled as a midweek eveing fixture with an 8pm KO - reason being, the troublesome Ultras would have to be in bed way before the game ended as it would be a school night...

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Login to get fewer ads

Eastleigh on 09:11 - Dec 2 with 2379 viewsfelly1

Eastleigh on 23:58 - Dec 1 by LondonSaint76

Reminds me of a story from Scotland a couple of seasons ago when Fort William were still in the Highland League, they were having a few problems with a group of thier supporters who were styling themselves as the Fort William Ultras, they'd had a lot of problems the previous season when one particular team visited so they contacted the Highland League before the fixtures were released the following season and requested that their home game against the particular opponets be scheduled as a midweek eveing fixture with an 8pm KO - reason being, the troublesome Ultras would have to be in bed way before the game ended as it would be a school night...

😂
Eastleigh on 09:11 - Dec 2 with 2379 viewsfelly1

Eastleigh on 23:58 - Dec 1 by LondonSaint76

😂
Eastleigh on 16:12 - Dec 3 with 2192 viewscocklebreath

Cracking win, got a winnable 3rd round match and then us in the 4th round

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Eastleigh on 16:24 - Dec 3 with 2177 viewsSFC_Referee

Wow and to think they’ll be playing Bolton at home! Makes you wonder how hard it’ll be to get tickets for that game

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Eastleigh on 17:02 - Dec 3 with 2139 viewsfelly1

5000 crowd today which I think is a club record?
I actually felt sorry for Reading and their fans.
They really are plumbing the depths the moment.
Possibly the end of the road for Selles as well.
Game of two half's.
Eastleigh dominant in first half and Reading took control in the 2nd.
Eastleigh on 18:38 - Dec 3 with 2053 viewsericofarabia

Eastleigh on 16:24 - Dec 3 by SFC_Referee

Wow and to think they’ll be playing Bolton at home! Makes you wonder how hard it’ll be to get tickets for that game

I would say absolutely impossible, seeing as they have been drawn away to Newport County or Barnet 🙄
Eastleigh on 21:18 - Dec 3 with 1943 viewsSFC_Referee

Eastleigh on 18:38 - Dec 3 by ericofarabia

I would say absolutely impossible, seeing as they have been drawn away to Newport County or Barnet 🙄

Yeah messed up after reading an old article from like 8 years ago when they did play Bolton in like the 4th round or something

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Eastleigh on 22:00 - Dec 3 with 1922 views1teeminants

Eastleigh on 18:38 - Dec 3 by ericofarabia

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Eastleigh on 08:53 - Dec 4 with 1777 viewssolent_toffee

Eastleigh on 17:02 - Dec 3 by felly1

5000 crowd today which I think is a club record?
I actually felt sorry for Reading and their fans.
They really are plumbing the depths the moment.
Possibly the end of the road for Selles as well.
Game of two half's.
Eastleigh dominant in first half and Reading took control in the 2nd.

Cracking game, really enjoyed it. Thought Reading started off the better side but then Eastleigh cam back into and were the better team. It was a strange one but I think Eastleigh had more experience and know how for Reading who looked like a very good, inexperienced team with a load of pressure on them.

I don’t blame for the protests either, fairly harmless and a good time to do on national telly.

It’s a shame about the draw for the next round but hopefully they can get through, although they will probably fancy playing Newport then Barnet who looked good at the Silverlake earlier in the season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024