Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... 14:37 - Mar 9 with 1571 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 15:15 - Mar 9 with 1478 views1885_SFC

Terrific assist by the Sunderland lad there

Old School is Cool

Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 16:29 - Mar 9 with 1357 views1885_SFC

Usual Saints - let them back in to the game. We should have had this wrapped up by now.

Now it'll be hands to panic stations... something we've been through a thousand times before. Never dull with Saints eh lads.

Old School is Cool

Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 16:37 - Mar 9 with 1309 views10i

Well, again you have to lay this at RM's door again. Why bring on Sulamana for a great Brooks needlessly? Aribo Not been great neither, a game is Not won after 55 Minutes. This is Not a game of Kids, where everyone should get a lot of Minutes...
[Post edited 9 Mar 16:38]
Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 16:39 - Mar 9 with 1300 views10i

The second pair of Substitution made a lot more sense - and they pay off immediately...
Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 16:39 - Mar 9 with 1299 viewskernow

Yep. Never dull . They seldom fail to p1ss you off !
Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 18:03 - Mar 9 with 1100 viewsCity_boy

Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 16:39 - Mar 9 by 10i

The second pair of Substitution made a lot more sense - and they pay off immediately...

I agree Rothwell saved the day with his brace just after he came on (73 mins), but I didn't see the need to take Smallbone and Brooks off so early (58 mins), when we were in total control.

It just seemed like change for the sake of change and disrupted the rhythm of the team.
Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 18:21 - Mar 9 with 1054 viewsRon11

Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 18:03 - Mar 9 by City_boy

I agree Rothwell saved the day with his brace just after he came on (73 mins), but I didn't see the need to take Smallbone and Brooks off so early (58 mins), when we were in total control.

It just seemed like change for the sake of change and disrupted the rhythm of the team.

Not to mention Sunderland scoring two goals
Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 20:10 - Mar 9 with 875 viewssaint22

Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 18:03 - Mar 9 by City_boy

Badly timed subs almost cost us big time
Why take Brooks off so early?
Login to get fewer ads

Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 21:06 - Mar 9 with 779 viewskingslandstand1

I see th Arsenal defence had been closely watching us in the way they conceded the Brentford goal!
Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 04:01 - Mar 10 with 541 viewsRipleys_revenge

Very bizarre game, happy with the win of course but alarm bells continue to ring despite Martins promises not to over complicate things and let the players go back to playing on “feel”…agree that Stephens coming in has upset the balance at the back, and I feel as soon as Bree came on yesterday we immediately looked much more comfortable as THB and bednarek partnered up again in the middle.

I felt we didn’t actually play that well in the first half, although should have scored more than we did. Sunderland were indeed truly awful. We were lucky to have played them without Clarke, he would have annihilated our out of shape defence yesterday.

Second half seemed like more of the same self inflicted idiocy. Lost count of the number of times we have them the ball in the final third. I feel there is a complacency that sets in at a certain point in many games. The players start cruising - for all the debate about Stephens’s presence in the team, shouldn’t he be the one to make sure this doesn’t happen and we keep our foot on the oppositions throat a little more?

Finally f@ck me sulemana is frustrating isn’t he. Skins his man every time, approaches box, cuts inside, scuffs shot. Repeat
Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 07:39 - Mar 10 with 475 views1teeminants

Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 20:10 - Mar 9 by saint22

Badly timed subs almost cost us big time
Why take Brooks off so early?

Yes everyone in the pub was saying the same thing. The subs were subs for subs sake , Why take Brooks off ? Sulemana is even more frustrating than Redmond, bags of talent but no end product. Fair play to Rothwell for saving the day .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 11:51 - Mar 10 with 340 viewskingslandstand1

Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 04:01 - Mar 10 by Ripleys_revenge

Very bizarre game, happy with the win of course but alarm bells continue to ring despite Martins promises not to over complicate things and let the players go back to playing on “feel”…agree that Stephens coming in has upset the balance at the back, and I feel as soon as Bree came on yesterday we immediately looked much more comfortable as THB and bednarek partnered up again in the middle.

I felt we didn’t actually play that well in the first half, although should have scored more than we did. Sunderland were indeed truly awful. We were lucky to have played them without Clarke, he would have annihilated our out of shape defence yesterday.

Second half seemed like more of the same self inflicted idiocy. Lost count of the number of times we have them the ball in the final third. I feel there is a complacency that sets in at a certain point in many games. The players start cruising - for all the debate about Stephens’s presence in the team, shouldn’t he be the one to make sure this doesn’t happen and we keep our foot on the oppositions throat a little more?

Finally f@ck me sulemana is frustrating isn’t he. Skins his man every time, approaches box, cuts inside, scuffs shot. Repeat

"Finally f@ck me sulemana is frustrating isn’t he. Skins his man every time, approaches box, cuts inside, scuffs shot. Repeat"

At least he does go forward, wakes us up, and have a go unlike may others out there
Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 12:25 - Mar 10 with 321 views1885_SFC

Saints v Sunderland Matchday Thread... on 04:01 - Mar 10 by Ripleys_revenge

Good summary of yesterday & correct on every point!

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024