Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Puma Kit Next Season 09:23 - Apr 10 with 957 viewsTimSaint

Just heard that Puma will be our official kit partner for the 2024-25 season and they've agreed a four year deal.

Certainly not the worst option available

Hopefully they will have a decent pricing structure and range of options, for those that will want buy it.

Used to love my Puma King leather boots !!

TimSaint

Puma Kit Next Season on 16:28 - Apr 10 with 812 viewsLondonSaint76

Good enough for Man City so hopefully we might see some decent kits from them - that said, they were responsible for that fetching City away kit that transitioned from cerise to lemon via peach as the in between colour and another third kit with a paisley pattern that my Dad would have been happy with on a silk tie back in the day. I reckon someone at City ‘had a word’ as some of their more recent shirts have been OK. Their 24/25 home shirt, already leaked, looks OK. I hope we return to proper evenly spaced bar stripes, it’s about time.
Talking of Puma Kings I remember having a pair of George Best signature boots with moulded studs. The attraction was not Bestie but the fact that they were signal red leather uppers with white trims / Puma swoosh and white outsole / moulded studs = footie boots in Saints colours! Got them from Bentalls in Kingston and they were the most comfortable boots I’ve ever had on firmer pitches.
[Post edited 10 Apr 16:33]

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Puma Kit Next Season on 16:37 - Apr 10 with 802 viewsPatfromPoole

Is it just me that is bemused by the fuss about this?

A genuine shock for me to today realise that Brighton Buddha was harping on about it to the Echo’s Alfie House in September about wanting us to have Puma kits.

There I was at Sunderland in September, thinking that our humiliation was due to crap tactics, application and effort. But alas it seems the kit was also to blame.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Puma Kit Next Season on 19:36 - Apr 10 with 738 viewsLondonSaint76

Puma Kit Next Season on 16:37 - Apr 10 by PatfromPoole

Is it just me that is bemused by the fuss about this?

A genuine shock for me to today realise that Brighton Buddha was harping on about it to the Echo’s Alfie House in September about wanting us to have Puma kits.

There I was at Sunderland in September, thinking that our humiliation was due to crap tactics, application and effort. But alas it seems the kit was also to blame.

I think it would be fair to say kits mean a lot to some fans and not a lot to others. I suppose you could say it represents the identity of your club in a visual format - recognisable colours / design + the badge ect, so some get quite excited about the prospect of a new kit release.
I have to confess an interest in them as I used to work for Olympus Sport and replica became an area of responsibility for me. Did several major launches in-store in our ‘301’ megastores (usually Oxford Street, Liverpool or Glasgow) and at one point got very involved with pitching to Man U for their replica contract - so instead of Adidas or Umbro it would have been an Olympus kit, plus we were looking to brand and run their Club shop / superstore, which is exactly what Nike do now. We got pipped at the post in a three way tussle with Umbro & Adidas.
As for the BB / Puma stuff you have mentioned, I really don’t know what that is all about - actually, giving it some thought, perhaps the BB thinks the players will transcendentally absorb the spirit of the puma from the logo on the shirt and run faster! 🙂
If you Google ‘Puma Spirit Animal Positive Powers’ you get this - Puma as your spirit animal helps you to find your inner ferocity and psychic awareness. Take a look at the positive traits of the puma spirit to know more about your true self. Adaptability / Opportunistic / Intuitive / Intelligence / Courage / Independence / Balance / Confidence / Observant / Leadership / Protective. You hear about half of those words / qualities in every BB press conference - how many times have the players been ‘brave’ this season?
That started off as a light hearted quip about running faster but I might have just cracked it as I wouldn’t put it past the BB thinking that way.
Read more (or don’t!) on: https://www.spiritanimals.org/puma/

Puma Kit Next Season on 22:16 - Apr 10 with 646 viewsarfurdent

will the home kit be red and black with a yellow streak down the back?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Puma Kit Next Season on 22:46 - Apr 10 with 621 viewsLondonSaint76

Puma Kit Next Season on 22:16 - Apr 10 by arfurdent

will the home kit be red and black with a yellow streak down the back?

That yellow streak - I can't believe it's not Buddha...

Puma Kit Next Season on 09:48 - Apr 11 with 503 viewsKent_Oscillator

Post removed cos it was b*ll*cks

[Post edited 11 Apr 10:03]
Puma Kit Next Season on 14:15 - Apr 11 with 416 viewsericofarabia

A new must have upgrade for long term Bed Wetters is being released ..... The Puma Pants!! (for best results read in Scottish Accent!)
Puma Kit Next Season on 16:19 - Apr 11 with 358 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Puma Kit Next Season on 14:15 - Apr 11 by ericofarabia

A new must have upgrade for long term Bed Wetters is being released ..... The Puma Pants!! (for best results read in Scottish Accent!)

Try Ex-Page 3 girl Samantha Fox in a broad Londonderry accent 🤩
Login to get fewer ads

Puma Kit Next Season on 16:36 - Apr 11 with 347 viewsPatfromPoole

Puma Kit Next Season on 22:46 - Apr 10 by LondonSaint76

That yellow streak - I can't believe it's not Buddha...

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024