Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? 17:50 - May 12 with 1282 viewssaintmark1976

I’ve only seen short highlights of our game today against W B A but it appears that McCarthy played well and made some good saves to keep us in contention.

Bazunu getting injured may turn out to be a blessing in disguise ?
Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 18:20 - May 12 with 1193 viewscocklebreath

McCarthy did well today and he’s better than Bazanu as is every other champ goalie

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 18:38 - May 12 with 1151 views1teeminants

No way does Bazunu get to that second save from the header which was great quick thinking and great positioning by Mccarthy who also looked very confident when handling the ball. McCarthy has taken a lot of stick in the past but he was good today.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 18:43 - May 12 with 1137 viewskingslandstand1

Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 18:38 - May 12 by 1teeminants

No way does Bazunu get to that second save from the header which was great quick thinking and great positioning by Mccarthy who also looked very confident when handling the ball. McCarthy has taken a lot of stick in the past but he was good today.

I think it was his experience that came through. He also came and claimed the ball when Baz wouldn't have donexa couple of times, one in particular ran through everyone to catch
Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 19:08 - May 12 with 1084 viewsBerber

Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 18:20 - May 12 by cocklebreath

McCarthy did well today and he’s better than Bazanu as is every other champ goalie

This. The daft backpassing put him under uneccessary pressure.
Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 20:12 - May 12 with 939 viewsGRIM

Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 19:08 - May 12 by Berber

This. The daft backpassing put him under uneccessary pressure.

I thought McCarthy was excellent today, commanding his box & very positive apart from when he's expected to play out from the back.
He's old school goalkeeper, sticking to what you good at & that is keeping the ball out of the net.
We'd have lost that game today if Baz had been in goal.
Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 20:21 - May 12 with 919 viewsSouthamptonfan

Mccarthy was excellent today and he was at Leeds too. Bazunu's injury has worked out well for us, as Mccarthy is also staking a claim to be number 1, so he's playing particularly well. It's such a welcome surprise. He stays on his line instead of drifting too far up the pitch to do all that passing. Bazunu would have let in a couple of those today.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 22:01 - May 12 with 777 viewsfranniesTache

McCarthy was our man of the match today, quality through out, not going to lie I was quietly happy with that result, was expecting to get beaten but thought we did exactly what you need to do away from home in the play off.

The baggies were easily the better side for the first 45 and probably should’ve won by two had it not been for McCarthy.
Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 22:32 - May 12 with 731 viewscocklebreath

Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 22:01 - May 12 by franniesTache

McCarthy was our man of the match today, quality through out, not going to lie I was quietly happy with that result, was expecting to get beaten but thought we did exactly what you need to do away from home in the play off.

The baggies were easily the better side for the first 45 and probably should’ve won by two had it not been for McCarthy.

I can’t agree with that, I thought once we’d weathered there early pressure we were the better team and the best save was from the westbrom goalie

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 22:42 - May 12 with 718 viewsCity_boy

McCarthy had a good game today, but I have not forgotten how bad he has been over the last 2-3 years, and how many times he was beaten at near post and from distance.

Truth is, I don't rate either Bazunu or McCarthy, but pleased McCarthy did what he is paid to do, and kept us in the game.
Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 22:55 - May 12 with 692 viewssaint22

Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 22:42 - May 12 by City_boy

McCarthy had a good game today, but I have not forgotten how bad he has been over the last 2-3 years, and how many times he was beaten at near post and from distance.

Truth is, I don't rate either Bazunu or McCarthy, but pleased McCarthy did what he is paid to do, and kept us in the game.

The fact everyone is lauding how good McCarty was today just highlights how bad Baz has been this year, imagine where we might be if Wussell had seen sense earlier
Perhaps McCarthy isn’t so bad after all or is Bazunu just a poor goalkeeper? on 08:06 - May 13 with 531 viewsmushinexile

Not discussing this match, that is for certain.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024