Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mathematically Safe!! 15:58 - May 15 with 1598 viewsCenturion

Leeds 1 - Brighton 1.

Mathematically safe. Now lets try and beat Liverpool.
Mathematically Safe!! on 16:06 - May 15 with 1526 views1885_SFC

Oh what price to actually beat Liverpool on Tuesday night.

I'm going to dream that dream until the final whistle. Come on Saints. For once - just fcuking once - do SOMETHING right this season!

Old School is Cool

Mathematically Safe!! on 16:06 - May 15 with 1520 viewsSaintsforeverj

Yep could yet finish as high as 11th and as low as 16th. As unlikely as it is, would be great to stop Liverpool winning the title on Tuesday. Burnley need 4 points from their final 2 games to send Leeds down.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Mathematically Safe!! on 17:11 - May 15 with 1360 viewskingslandstand1

Mathematically Safe!! on 16:06 - May 15 by Saintsforeverj

Yep could yet finish as high as 11th and as low as 16th. As unlikely as it is, would be great to stop Liverpool winning the title on Tuesday. Burnley need 4 points from their final 2 games to send Leeds down.

Why unlikely? Ok, we're playing cr@p, and they're on a roll (have been all season .... ), but as I've said elsewhere good results against City, Arsenal, Utd (ok, quite a few have done that), and Spurs so they might actually turn up and give a show for the fans

Or we could just capitulate of course ....................
Mathematically Safe!! on 17:30 - May 15 with 1313 viewsSaintsforeverj

Mathematically Safe!! on 17:11 - May 15 by kingslandstand1

Why unlikely? Ok, we're playing cr@p, and they're on a roll (have been all season .... ), but as I've said elsewhere good results against City, Arsenal, Utd (ok, quite a few have done that), and Spurs so they might actually turn up and give a show for the fans

Or we could just capitulate of course ....................

We certainly could get a result but, you would think they would keep fighting for the title, being as they still have a chance. Had City won today, title would have been over, barring a miracle so if they are at their best they will too much for Bednerak and co I would think, hence I would say it's unlikely and the bookies would agree, but we dream, you never know. As you say, we have got some good results against top teams this year. Would love to see their title dreams shattered if we beat them.
[Post edited 15 May 2022 17:33]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Mathematically Safe!! on 17:37 - May 15 with 1283 viewsBerber

Sadly, we are quietly working away to be as sh1t as Everton. Hope that on Tuesday we at least put a performance in. Liverpool look to be out on their feet.
Mathematically Safe!! on 18:35 - May 15 with 1202 viewsdwayne_dibley

Mathematically Safe!! on 17:37 - May 15 by Berber

Sadly, we are quietly working away to be as sh1t as Everton. Hope that on Tuesday we at least put a performance in. Liverpool look to be out on their feet.

wish you had not said that
[Post edited 15 May 2022 18:36]

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Mathematically Safe!! on 19:52 - May 15 with 1104 viewsWints76

As ever, HMHB have a song for the occasion

Mathematically Safe!! on 20:49 - May 15 with 1030 viewsTripleNiemi

Yes - hols time.

Where do we reckon our lot are going for their rest and recuperation following a tough season?
[Post edited 15 May 2022 20:49]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Login to get fewer ads

Mathematically Safe!! on 21:32 - May 15 with 974 viewsA1079

Mathematically Safe!! on 20:49 - May 15 by TripleNiemi

Yes - hols time.

Where do we reckon our lot are going for their rest and recuperation following a tough season?
[Post edited 15 May 2022 20:49]

Mudeford!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024