Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham 09:32 - Jan 23 with 2112 viewsihatechopra

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-8217-s-Neil-Taylor-interest

I know its the SWEP and i despise them, but, i would hate to see Neil go, IMO with Ben's current form i would have given Tayls a run at LB especially after his performance at OT in the cup.
If ML does let Neil go I wouldnt understand ML way of thinking ?
With ML possibly leaving in the summer, maybe its time for HJ to step in and say no.

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 09:43 - Jan 23 with 2074 viewslonglostjack

Agents - don't you just love them

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 09:56 - Jan 23 with 2017 viewsshandyjack

4m is far to little an amount for a young british full back with quality

Poll: Expectation for the season

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 09:58 - Jan 23 with 2009 viewsperchrockjack

need players to come IN

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 10:08 - Jan 23 with 1959 viewswaynekerr55

Wonder if he's stormed in the offices shouting the odds like he did after the Newcastle offer?

In fairness he probably should have a run now, but again this public display of petulance gets my goat.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 10:09 - Jan 23 with 1958 viewsBLAZE

Heh. After the Newcastle furore all those years back Taylor claimed that he was on holiday at the time and that Moralee had gone to the press without his blessing, attributing direct quotes to him that he never actually made.... Makes you wonder why he's still using him then eh. Still, he got a nice new contract and undoubted pay rise out of it....
SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 10:17 - Jan 23 with 1913 viewswaynekerr55

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 10:09 - Jan 23 by BLAZE

Heh. After the Newcastle furore all those years back Taylor claimed that he was on holiday at the time and that Moralee had gone to the press without his blessing, attributing direct quotes to him that he never actually made.... Makes you wonder why he's still using him then eh. Still, he got a nice new contract and undoubted pay rise out of it....

Aye. Perhaps he should focus on not getting done by a 60 yard cross field hoof that is almost as predictable as a rant from me when we get another muscle injury

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 10:18 - Jan 23 with 1902 viewsperchrockjack

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 10:17 - Jan 23 by waynekerr55

Aye. Perhaps he should focus on not getting done by a 60 yard cross field hoof that is almost as predictable as a rant from me when we get another muscle injury

You rant? Mon Dieu!.
I hope you do plenty of stretching

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 10:20 - Jan 23 with 1895 viewswaynekerr55

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 10:18 - Jan 23 by perchrockjack

You rant? Mon Dieu!.
I hope you do plenty of stretching

I do, helps me no end.

Login to get fewer ads

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 10:23 - Jan 23 with 1871 viewsperchrockjack

All about catharsis innit

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 10:24 - Jan 23 with 1864 viewsmonmouth

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 10:20 - Jan 23 by waynekerr55

I do, helps me no end.

I tore my calf muscle doing sprints on a treadmill in November. Still not right. I blame you for planting your devils words in my subconscious.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 10:24 - Jan 23 with 1862 viewswaynekerr55

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 10:23 - Jan 23 by perchrockjack

All about catharsis innit

Does a good RANCOUROUS post have a cathartical effect for you perch. It does for me

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 10:26 - Jan 23 with 1849 viewsperchrockjack

Some fecker on here used our bon mot without asking us. I felt somewhat abused about it and clearly an attempt to drive me/us nuts.

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 11:43 - Jan 23 with 1663 viewssammylee3

He should be playing in front of Ben at the moment, Ben's head has dropped and Taylor had a great game vs UTD in the cup.
SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 12:08 - Jan 23 with 1630 viewswaynekerr55

SWEP - Taylor would be interested in Fulham on 10:24 - Jan 23 by monmouth

I tore my calf muscle doing sprints on a treadmill in November. Still not right. I blame you for planting your devils words in my subconscious.

Nothing to do with me

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024