Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our board is becoming a joke 09:03 - Jan 22 with 4811 viewsmagicdaps10

David Ngog and Rhy Williams, that sums up their ambition! Are they getting ready for championship football or what!?

Thanks for saving the club and all that but thats history. The fans pay the prices and buy the merchandise and dont deserve these type of signings.

Hull and others are showing ambition and this is what we show.I would rather us bring in some quality for a few months to add to the starting line up rather than this junk wich will add very little to the squad.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Our board is becoming a joke on 09:08 - Jan 22 with 3427 viewsRogueTrooper

I wouldn't say that
http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/swansea-city-afc-transfer-news/38841-swansea-set
Its all rumour till they are holding the shirt

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Our board is becoming a joke on 09:11 - Jan 22 with 3404 viewsClinton

Clubs like Hull, Reds, Southampton have backers with hundreds of millions of pounds.
We can't compete with that kind of purchasing power however many woolly hats we buy.
Start overpaying and the club goes bust again. Look at problems of Portsmouth, Bolton, Blackburn, etc.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Our board is becoming a joke on 09:17 - Jan 22 with 3338 viewsmagicdaps10

Our board is becoming a joke on 09:11 - Jan 22 by Clinton

Clubs like Hull, Reds, Southampton have backers with hundreds of millions of pounds.
We can't compete with that kind of purchasing power however many woolly hats we buy.
Start overpaying and the club goes bust again. Look at problems of Portsmouth, Bolton, Blackburn, etc.

We dont need to spend millions to get good players in. I would rather us sign players like Ibrahim from Man City who has talent and not been tested at prem level and will cost very little.........rather than pay 3M for Ngog who has failed at prem league level.

Alternatively, we could get a couple of players in on loan for a few months and again pay a small percentage on what we would pay out on Ngog and Williams for their transfer fee and wages.

If we get these 2 lads in then we are making a big statement to others......................that we have no ambition.

Our board is becoming a joke on 09:18 - Jan 22 with 3329 viewsWhiterockin

I would rather we show restraint even if we go down (not that I think we will). We have invested well and have good foundations in place for the long term future of our club.This is what matters.

Just because you spend a lot of money it doesn't mean that you stay up, history has shown this. Anyway how much would we have to spend to get better players than those we have coming back after injury.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Our board is becoming a joke on 09:18 - Jan 22 with 3329 viewsRogueTrooper

Our board is becoming a joke on 09:11 - Jan 22 by Clinton

Exactly,

Its not as if we have no form for buying unfancied players and integrating them nicely into our system

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Our board is becoming a joke on 09:22 - Jan 22 with 3298 viewsClinton

Our board is becoming a joke on 09:17 - Jan 22 by magicdaps10

We dont need to spend millions to get good players in. I would rather us sign players like Ibrahim from Man City who has talent and not been tested at prem level and will cost very little.........rather than pay 3M for Ngog who has failed at prem league level.

Alternatively, we could get a couple of players in on loan for a few months and again pay a small percentage on what we would pay out on Ngog and Williams for their transfer fee and wages.

If we get these 2 lads in then we are making a big statement to others......................that we have no ambition.

I'm not convinced that signing Ibrahim would send out a message that we are an ambitious club. I don't know his valuation, I suspect we would have trouble matching the wages that Citeh pay.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Our board is becoming a joke on 09:23 - Jan 22 with 3285 viewsnumbers123

i have to agree. these 2 being talked about show a massive lack of ambition. what manager are we gonna attract when we hav ngog upfornt. As i mentioned in another thread, this seems like a huw jenkins player not laudrups. I doubt ml even knows who these two are. I dont think huw wants to let him spend money as he knows he will be gone in the summer.

ngog doesnt even score in the championship for god sake.
Our board is becoming a joke on 09:30 - Jan 22 with 3218 viewsmagicdaps10

I think its paramount we bring players in who will be as good or hopefully better than our starting 11.

Its ok bringing in players who could have potential to play premier league football and turn out good players but players who have proven that they are not up to prem league level that i know wont walk into the first 11 is a big waste in my eyes.

Login to get fewer ads

Our board is becoming a joke on 09:32 - Jan 22 with 3198 viewsJackSomething

Based on the pessimism and childishness of some posters, there's an argument that 'these type of signings' are exactly what the fans deserve.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Our board is becoming a joke on 10:01 - Jan 22 with 3112 viewsperchrockjack

Based on the support for well below average players on here Id have thought that opinions on this board might be a reflection on how many feel and that is not good.

Its not doing our club any good at all to accept second best although some are resigned to going down but havent the guts to publicly admit it .

We re sinking down and we need better players, fitter players and players with desire. This month is the chance to right the rocking boat and get us back to where we deserve to be and that's mid table. If we re looking at Ngog and Williams then we are fecked and please come back at me this May if it turns out fine.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Our board is becoming a joke on 10:02 - Jan 22 with 3112 viewsShaky

Our board is becoming a joke on 09:32 - Jan 22 by JackSomething

Based on the pessimism and childishness of some posters, there's an argument that 'these type of signings' are exactly what the fans deserve.

Yea; maybe Messrs Jenkins and Morgan have a bet on who can float the dullest possible signing to wind up the support the most, just like Randolph and Mortimer in Trading Places.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Our board is becoming a joke on 10:14 - Jan 22 with 3046 viewsJACKARSE

Our board is becoming a joke on 10:01 - Jan 22 by perchrockjack

Based on the support for well below average players on here Id have thought that opinions on this board might be a reflection on how many feel and that is not good.

Its not doing our club any good at all to accept second best although some are resigned to going down but havent the guts to publicly admit it .

We re sinking down and we need better players, fitter players and players with desire. This month is the chance to right the rocking boat and get us back to where we deserve to be and that's mid table. If we re looking at Ngog and Williams then we are fecked and please come back at me this May if it turns out fine.

Swans need a quality signing maybe at a price. Offset the cost of maybe selling Ki in the summer.

The value of bringing a new face in mid-season always has the effect of lifting the place. The fans get excited by someone different and so do the players. The players alsos know that they have to pull their finger out.

Everyone would react to it and it would be a huge benefit.

Come on HJ pill your finger out we only have 10 days. Should have been done first week so they are available for the fight.
Our board is becoming a joke on 10:19 - Jan 22 with 3012 viewsJackSomething

Our board is becoming a joke on 10:01 - Jan 22 by perchrockjack

If you genuinely think anyone at the club is 'resigned to going down', then I would think that would be the dullest comment you have ever made, although there is strong competition.

Our board is becoming a joke on 10:21 - Jan 22 with 2990 viewsperchrockjack

The Players need a lift and the crowd too as its comatose for most of a game.

Who are they going to get it from.

I can see us not getting anyone and frankly to me that s football suicide and could impact on us for years.

Go down? LAUDRUP will leave a battered club and a big group of Spanish players who ll be nobbed off somewhere else. Debt wont be a problem but belief will be and we ll need a vibrant passionate and hard man to get us back but no guarantee we could ever return as we had real impetus and that's well gone

Our board is becoming a joke on 10:23 - Jan 22 with 2974 viewsJackSomething

Our board is becoming a joke on 10:21 - Jan 22 by perchrockjack

I can see us not getting anyone and frankly to me that s football suicide and could impact on us for years.

Go down? LAUDRUP will leave a battered club and a big group of Spanish players who ll be nobbed off somewhere else. Debt wont be a problem but belief will be and we ll need a vibrant passionate and hard man to get us back but no guarantee we could ever return as we had real impetus and that's well gone

You really are creaming your pants at all the negativity at the moment aren't you?

Our board is becoming a joke on 10:28 - Jan 22 with 2940 viewsDarran

Our board is becoming a joke on 10:23 - Jan 22 by JackSomething

You really are creaming your pants at all the negativity at the moment aren't you?

Yep.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Our board is becoming a joke on 10:31 - Jan 22 with 2922 viewsshandyjack

Our board is becoming a joke on 10:21 - Jan 22 by perchrockjack

What a dreadful negative outlook on this club. The lift will come from the returning players. We have Dyer, Pablo,JDG,Vorm all hopefully back in time for Fulham. Canas and Michu back hopefulyy for the Derby game.

The crowd is comatosed coz of plebs like you who think we should be beating teams like Everton, Man City and Spurs at home.

Even with our fully fit squad we would of most likely on;ly got 1 point from out last 7 games.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Our board is becoming a joke on 11:26 - Jan 22 with 2827 viewsraynor94

Our board is becoming a joke on 10:23 - Jan 22 by JackSomething

100% agree he's in his oils typical of the new found fan I do despair

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Our board is becoming a joke on 12:01 - Jan 22 with 2742 viewspencoedjack

Why doesn't the OP fuk off and follow the Bassey's, they are great at big money signings ... loaning money (they cant pay back) from their wealthy Asian backer who doesn't give a fuk what will happen when it all goes pear shaped.
Our board is becoming a joke on 13:36 - Jan 22 with 2492 viewsperchrockjack

Our board is becoming a joke on 10:31 - Jan 22 by shandyjack

What a dreadful negative outlook on this club. The lift will come from the returning players. We have Dyer, Pablo,JDG,Vorm all hopefully back in time for Fulham. Canas and Michu back hopefulyy for the Derby game.

The crowd is comatosed coz of plebs like you who think we should be beating teams like Everton, Man City and Spurs at home.

Even with our fully fit squad we would of most likely on;ly got 1 point from out last 7 games.

Well we ll see. It will be dreadful off it comes off and if it does you wont be too bothered and come on here with the same old mundane shuite.
Creaming myself? Go feck yourself .Sorry
Pity you couldn't have a word with my missus who ll advise you wehat its like in our house at the moment.

People who don't expect us to get a result at any club are simply beyond me.
We have got results against these type of clubs

Our board is becoming a joke on 13:52 - Jan 22 with 2424 viewsTreforys_Jack

I can't believe how many of our fans have turned into the Billy Big Bollox that we all used to despise. Get a grip FFS.
Our board is becoming a joke on 13:54 - Jan 22 with 2417 viewsperchrockjack

I thought initially the OP was about our Football board.

Our board is becoming a joke on 13:56 - Jan 22 with 2401 viewsthedrownedman

Our board is becoming a joke on 13:36 - Jan 22 by perchrockjack

Well we ll see. It will be dreadful off it comes off and if it does you wont be too bothered and come on here with the same old mundane shuite.
Creaming myself? Go feck yourself .Sorry
Pity you couldn't have a word with my missus who ll advise you wehat its like in our house at the moment.

People who don't expect us to get a result at any club are simply beyond me.
We have got results against these type of clubs

It's not too difficult to imagine; your missus is upstairs with the electric toothbrush whilst you're on the internet moaning like a clod.
Our board is becoming a joke on 13:58 - Jan 22 with 2384 viewsperchrockjack

LOL

My missus has hardly spoken to me since Sunday when I let loose a stream of invective when we let in the second goal.

She s having a hard time of late and the people she works with have picked up on it and have been giving her stick. Im tempted to go into her lace of work with as blow torch

Our board is becoming a joke on 14:00 - Jan 22 with 2373 viewsmonmouth

Our board is becoming a joke on 13:56 - Jan 22 by thedrownedman

It's not too difficult to imagine; your missus is upstairs with the electric toothbrush whilst you're on the internet moaning like a clod.

LMAO. Excellent

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024