Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking news if true. 20:40 - Feb 3 with 33271 viewsicecoldjack

Taken from another forum but ive known this poster for a number of years and the guy is straight as a dye in fairness

"Anyone else heard the rumours?

My qualified source tells me changes are already in place.

Laudrup jetted off to Paris straight after the game.

Senior players and spaniards alike are not behind the guy. The board have approached legal reps with statistical data showing fitness levels are well down. Senior players reveal Laudrup walked in for match talk pre West Ham just 5 minutes before with no direction just that they are a big bunch and to watch em /beat them

Outcome is...

Wieghorst nutritionist and fitness coach sacked while ML is away (returns tomorrow)

Monk now number 2 due to lack of badges

Previous nutritionist and fitness coach return.

Incumbent manager from overseas already to go for this summer but who knows (not revealing the manager ...but not on the betting radar)"

Would explain the Sky van and it would also explain alot of the rumours ive been hearing myself over the last few months.

Thoughts?

PS

Disclaimer, content of an extreme nature,not for the hyper sensitive.
Shocking news if true. on 22:44 - Feb 3 with 2301 viewsGTCJack

If this is true then you would need to consider why it's happened - or similar - at his previous clubs. Realistically if we wanted rid of Laudrup you'd hope that we'd just pay the £1m and send him on his way, but perhaps there's more to this than meets the eye. Maybe we're questioning his management team as well as the man himself and perhaps if he's not prepared to make changes then the board are acting?

Obviously it leaves his positional untenable, and seems like a Tan-esque tactic. Dangerous but you'd wonder why clubs have form for doing this routine with Laudrup...
Shocking news if true. on 22:45 - Feb 3 with 2298 viewsJJJack

Shocking news if true. on 22:41 - Feb 3 by IAN05

I guess £££ may dictate that one though.

Surely the board wouldn't worry about coughing up compo if they seriously thought ML will take us down??! Surely they'd simply sack him! Couple of million versus £60m odd?
Shocking news if true. on 22:46 - Feb 3 with 2271 viewsJackanapes

Shocking news if true. on 22:45 - Feb 3 by JJJack

Surely the board wouldn't worry about coughing up compo if they seriously thought ML will take us down??! Surely they'd simply sack him! Couple of million versus £60m odd?

Sacking him wont guarantee we stay up. we may end up paying a couple of million AND lose the 60M.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Shocking news if true. on 22:46 - Feb 3 with 2271 viewsGTCJack

Shocking news if true. on 22:45 - Feb 3 by JJJack

We have just sealed the loan addition of Marvin Emnes mind, so I'm not really buying that our board are in the 'let's splash the cash to seal PL safety' mindset.
Shocking news if true. on 22:48 - Feb 3 with 2221 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 22:39 - Feb 3 by 3swan

Agree it would be a very strange way to go as far as legal contracts are concerned, but this is football we're talking about

Nothing surprises me, time will tell if there's any truth in this

Well if we look at it from a logic point of view can the club use fitness stats from a previous season to argue things have got worse this season? is there any legal backing for this kind of thing ?

if your a plumber and you dont do your plumbing correctly then its fair to assume you can be removed from your duties.

So that would cover fitness what about the coach? not sure how he could be removed without some form of compensation and the same with Laudrup ,maybe the club didnt spend big in January as they need the money to pay off this lot ??
Shocking news if true. on 22:49 - Feb 3 with 2205 viewsShaky

In the Telegraph:

The growing problems facing Swansea under Laudrup are laid bare by the fact that the club have been forced to take drastic measures to try to breakdown dressing-room cliques.

An unofficial rule has been introduced that limits the number of Spanish-speaking players at one table during club gatherings, before training and at lunch, to three.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/swansea-city/10615680/Swansea-Ci

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Shocking news if true. on 22:49 - Feb 3 with 2203 viewsIAN05

Shocking news if true. on 22:46 - Feb 3 by GTCJack

We have just sealed the loan addition of Marvin Emnes mind, so I'm not really buying that our board are in the 'let's splash the cash to seal PL safety' mindset.

Maybe the issues are not that bad.

Not sure if I even believe that myself, seeing as there has been no real public backing of ML, but you never know
Shocking news if true. on 22:50 - Feb 3 with 2203 viewsSwansNZ

Shocking news if true. on 22:44 - Feb 3 by GTCJack

If this is true then you would need to consider why it's happened - or similar - at his previous clubs. Realistically if we wanted rid of Laudrup you'd hope that we'd just pay the £1m and send him on his way, but perhaps there's more to this than meets the eye. Maybe we're questioning his management team as well as the man himself and perhaps if he's not prepared to make changes then the board are acting?

Obviously it leaves his positional untenable, and seems like a Tan-esque tactic. Dangerous but you'd wonder why clubs have form for doing this routine with Laudrup...

sacking all the backroom staff would cost quite a lot anyway, I'd have thought.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Shocking news if true. on 22:52 - Feb 3 with 2167 viewsIAN05

Shocking news if true. on 22:49 - Feb 3 by Shaky

In the Telegraph:

The growing problems facing Swansea under Laudrup are laid bare by the fact that the club have been forced to take drastic measures to try to breakdown dressing-room cliques.

An unofficial rule has been introduced that limits the number of Spanish-speaking players at one table during club gatherings, before training and at lunch, to three.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/swansea-city/10615680/Swansea-Ci

That rule was in place under Martinez as well
Shocking news if true. on 22:52 - Feb 3 with 2162 viewsJackanapes

Would the board be willing to gamble our premier league status on hoping Laudrup walks? because if they have sacked his staff, and Laudrup decides to stay like Malky did when Tan sacked his staff, we are fkd.com, and it would be self inflicted.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Shocking news if true. on 22:53 - Feb 3 with 2151 viewspencoedjack

Shocking news if true. on 22:48 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

Well if we look at it from a logic point of view can the club use fitness stats from a previous season to argue things have got worse this season? is there any legal backing for this kind of thing ?

if your a plumber and you dont do your plumbing correctly then its fair to assume you can be removed from your duties.

So that would cover fitness what about the coach? not sure how he could be removed without some form of compensation and the same with Laudrup ,maybe the club didnt spend big in January as they need the money to pay off this lot ??

One of the greatest footballers /possibly our best ever manager, being compared to a plumber.

That's me done ...
Shocking news if true. on 22:54 - Feb 3 with 2119 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 22:48 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

" is there any legal backing for this kind of thing ?"

You can buy a legal opinion that says anything.

But is there any legal merit to a claim of breach of contract against the manager who has got his side into the last 32 in Europe, 5th round of the FA Cup and lies 12th in the Prem on the grounds of deficient fitness?

They'll be pissing themselves laughing in the winebars around the Strand. Chateau Petrus all round.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Shocking news if true. on 22:55 - Feb 3 with 2102 views3swan

Shocking news if true. on 22:52 - Feb 3 by IAN05

That rule was in place under Martinez as well

and all conversations in English? from memory
Shocking news if true. on 22:56 - Feb 3 with 2062 viewsIAN05

Shocking news if true. on 22:55 - Feb 3 by 3swan

and all conversations in English? from memory

Correct. But doesn't fit the club in crisis tag, Im afraid
Shocking news if true. on 22:58 - Feb 3 with 2032 views3swan

Shocking news if true. on 22:56 - Feb 3 by IAN05

Correct. But doesn't fit the club in crisis tag, Im afraid

Read enough and something will be true....................or nearly

Shocking news if true. on 22:59 - Feb 3 with 2011 viewsJJJack

Shocking news if true. on 22:46 - Feb 3 by GTCJack

Fair point.....
Shocking news if true. on 23:00 - Feb 3 with 1994 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 22:53 - Feb 3 by pencoedjack

One of the greatest footballers /possibly our best ever manager, being compared to a plumber.

That's me done ...

Didn't think i was comparing laudrup with a plumber thought i was comparing a fitness coach with a plumber ...
Shocking news if true. on 23:09 - Feb 3 with 1884 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

F@@k my eyes .!

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Shocking news if true. on 23:16 - Feb 3 with 1820 viewsreddythered

Shocking news if true. on 22:54 - Feb 3 by Shaky

" is there any legal backing for this kind of thing ?"

You can buy a legal opinion that says anything.

But is there any legal merit to a claim of breach of contract against the manager who has got his side into the last 32 in Europe, 5th round of the FA Cup and lies 12th in the Prem on the grounds of deficient fitness?

They'll be pissing themselves laughing in the winebars around the Strand. Chateau Petrus all round.

Depends if he's fired and breach of contract is used by Laudrup in an unfair dismissal case.

Now if the fitness coach is fired, Laudrup goes citing that as constructive dismissal, then any figures, stats, evidence about the fitness of your squad could play a part in it.

You're right, you can get legal opinion for anything. It depends upon the circumstances at the time with regards to Laudrup and how/when he goes.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Shocking news if true. on 23:31 - Feb 3 with 1708 viewsquiff

Let's hope the boards sanity is better than that of this forum at the moment!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Shocking news if true. on 23:42 - Feb 3 with 1665 viewsMolliemick

Shocking news if true. on 21:23 - Feb 3 by WarwickHunt

More holes than Rab Nesbitt's vest.

Rab could do a job for us as a fitness coach!
Shocking news if true. on 23:47 - Feb 3 with 1627 viewsOxfordshire_Jack

I'm seriously thinking about never reading this board again as some people seem to have short memories.

Shocking news if true. on 00:15 - Feb 4 with 1512 viewsjackportis

My mate said this my mate said that, a serious source etc etc. what a load of b#llocks. I cant believe the amount of very good sources around theres thousands. Darran how does one get a good source these days?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Shocking news if true. on 00:25 - Feb 4 with 1473 viewsrob

Laudrup did jet off abroad after the West Ham game. That is true.
Shocking news if true. on 03:04 - Feb 4 with 1335 viewsCatullus

Shocking news if true. on 22:11 - Feb 3 by QuakerJack

Indeed we are. I think that's more lack of concentration than lack of effort tho.

Going on Laudrups comments I think it's more to do with tactics!
Cardiff away he admitted we'd tried to soak up first half pressure with the intention of going for it in the second half.
Fact is we have been pretty toothless shrub can't put it down to fitness. Maybe tiredness because we have so many injuries some players have to keep playing, even when carrying injury!
I won't shoot the messenger for sharing it but I think it's a little over the top myself. And not something our board would do this week, unless they are panicking!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024