Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking news if true. 20:40 - Feb 3 with 33272 viewsicecoldjack

Taken from another forum but ive known this poster for a number of years and the guy is straight as a dye in fairness

"Anyone else heard the rumours?

My qualified source tells me changes are already in place.

Laudrup jetted off to Paris straight after the game.

Senior players and spaniards alike are not behind the guy. The board have approached legal reps with statistical data showing fitness levels are well down. Senior players reveal Laudrup walked in for match talk pre West Ham just 5 minutes before with no direction just that they are a big bunch and to watch em /beat them

Outcome is...

Wieghorst nutritionist and fitness coach sacked while ML is away (returns tomorrow)

Monk now number 2 due to lack of badges

Previous nutritionist and fitness coach return.

Incumbent manager from overseas already to go for this summer but who knows (not revealing the manager ...but not on the betting radar)"

Would explain the Sky van and it would also explain alot of the rumours ive been hearing myself over the last few months.

Thoughts?

PS

Disclaimer, content of an extreme nature,not for the hyper sensitive.
Shocking news if true. on 22:16 - Feb 3 with 1812 viewsDarran

Shocking news if true. on 22:15 - Feb 3 by Al_Bundy

Momentum from this thread !?! Lol

No from what I've been told.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shocking news if true. on 22:18 - Feb 3 with 1794 viewsPrivate_Partz

Cheers Ice.
I have also heard Laudrup say we can take points off the top teams in a one off. He just says we cannot compete regularly due to the gap in finances and therefore the ability to bring in quality. I have heard many other managers outside the top six say the same. Big Sam says it often.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Shocking news if true. on 22:18 - Feb 3 with 1774 viewssammylee3

Shocking news if true. on 22:16 - Feb 3 by Darran

No from what I've been told.

is this the same bloke you had the press conf news from, to be fair they may be holding it tomorrow. As for this fooking sky van we have the main game on saturday afternoon on sky wake up people
Shocking news if true. on 22:19 - Feb 3 with 1760 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 22:11 - Feb 3 by QuakerJack

Indeed we are. I think that's more lack of concentration than lack of effort tho.

Well thats fair enough,though it seems strange that it always takes us 45mins to find our concentration level dont you think ?
Shocking news if true. on 22:23 - Feb 3 with 1695 viewsWarwickHunt

Shocking news if true. on 22:11 - Feb 3 by Darran

This rumour is gaining momentum with a few credible sources saying there's some truth in it.

The board will be on very thin ice if this is the tactic to get rid of Laudrup without paying him off.

Nothing surprises me any more though.
Shocking news if true. on 22:24 - Feb 3 with 1681 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 22:18 - Feb 3 by Private_Partz

Cheers Ice.
I have also heard Laudrup say we can take points off the top teams in a one off. He just says we cannot compete regularly due to the gap in finances and therefore the ability to bring in quality. I have heard many other managers outside the top six say the same. Big Sam says it often.

I dont think Laudrup said anything untoward when he talked about these teams playing for other things, he said that these teams need to be below par and we need to be on our game,thats why i thought Jenkins take on it in the press article a little bit harsh, that was the second time we sensed a bit of unrest between the pair.

Personally i dont think Huw Jenkins played that right at all,as a chairman he should have kept things like that private
Shocking news if true. on 22:24 - Feb 3 with 1674 viewsjruss1

Didn't ML leave Mallorca because Erik Larsen was sacked behind his back?

I don't buy it. If you don't want ML, then sack him. Getting rid of everyone but him seems really pointless and a silly attempt to get him to resign.
Shocking news if true. on 22:26 - Feb 3 with 1646 views3swan

Shocking news if true. on 22:23 - Feb 3 by WarwickHunt

The board will be on very thin ice if this is the tactic to get rid of Laudrup without paying him off.

Nothing surprises me any more though.

Do you think Leicester will come in for him
Login to get fewer ads

Shocking news if true. on 22:29 - Feb 3 with 1598 viewsIAN05

Shocking news if true. on 22:24 - Feb 3 by jruss1

Didn't ML leave Mallorca because Erik Larsen was sacked behind his back?

I don't buy it. If you don't want ML, then sack him. Getting rid of everyone but him seems really pointless and a silly attempt to get him to resign.

Would be ludicrous and against the grain. All parties have worked hard to keep things relatively normal since the summer. This way would cause maximum carnage in the week before a relegation crunch derby game. Not buying it.
Shocking news if true. on 22:30 - Feb 3 with 1582 viewsjruss1

What forum was this posted on?
Shocking news if true. on 22:30 - Feb 3 with 1573 viewsIAN05

Shocking news if true. on 22:26 - Feb 3 by 3swan

Do you think Leicester will come in for him

Brilliant 😃
Shocking news if true. on 22:31 - Feb 3 with 1548 viewsicecoldjack

It would be shitting on the head of a football legend if true and i do wonder what long term effect that may have on SCFC we have played things pretty straight as a club over the years though i do get the feeling there are a few people getting a few power trips down there these days .

My personal point of view here is that if Laudrup needs help he should get it and nothing like this should venture out into the media, if the club feel improvements need to be made im sure it can be done without a fuss unless there are real fundimental issues of course.
Shocking news if true. on 22:32 - Feb 3 with 1517 views3swan

Shocking news if true. on 22:29 - Feb 3 by IAN05

Would be ludicrous and against the grain. All parties have worked hard to keep things relatively normal since the summer. This way would cause maximum carnage in the week before a relegation crunch derby game. Not buying it.

Everything has a breaking point even though the timing could be better. Not saying one way or another as no inside info but If, and it's a big if, the board have lost all belief in the current structure then leaving it later could make things worse
Shocking news if true. on 22:32 - Feb 3 with 1510 viewsjruss1

If this was any truth in this ML will not be back tomorrow, or ever again. Simple as that.
Shocking news if true. on 22:34 - Feb 3 with 1487 viewsPozuelosSideys

Shocking news if true. on 22:31 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

It would be shitting on the head of a football legend if true and i do wonder what long term effect that may have on SCFC we have played things pretty straight as a club over the years though i do get the feeling there are a few people getting a few power trips down there these days .

My personal point of view here is that if Laudrup needs help he should get it and nothing like this should venture out into the media, if the club feel improvements need to be made im sure it can be done without a fuss unless there are real fundimental issues of course.

That whole post is lies, conjecture, rumour and hearsay.

Youve made it up with no facts and with what your little mind is telling you. Get back to your curtain twitching.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Shocking news if true. on 22:34 - Feb 3 with 1472 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 22:32 - Feb 3 by 3swan

Everything has a breaking point even though the timing could be better. Not saying one way or another as no inside info but If, and it's a big if, the board have lost all belief in the current structure then leaving it later could make things worse

Then sack him openly and cleanly.

'Cause I'll tell you if there is any truth in this story the club is going to be the laughing stock of European football.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Shocking news if true. on 22:34 - Feb 3 with 1472 viewsJackanapes

Funnily enough , it was before the last derby game that the shyt hit the fan the last time around when Huw questioned MLs league within a league comments and even said of Bony, 'we cant just go out and spend £12m on a striker we read about in the paper'
Awesome timing.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Shocking news if true. on 22:35 - Feb 3 with 1470 viewsIAN05

Shocking news if true. on 22:32 - Feb 3 by 3swan

Yeah, agree with that. Just not convinced their approach would be to do what the OP has suggested as surely that would be too messy at this stage.

If the problems are too big to rectify it needs to come to an end regardless of who we play on Saturday.
Shocking news if true. on 22:37 - Feb 3 with 1425 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 22:32 - Feb 3 by jruss1

If this was any truth in this ML will not be back tomorrow, or ever again. Simple as that.

somebody needs to get to Paris airport and check the flights then!

It all sounds a bit wild to me but if the players feel its needed ,including the spanish lads then i dont see much option for the club other than to act swiftly .
Shocking news if true. on 22:38 - Feb 3 with 1399 viewsJJJack

Shocking news if true. on 22:31 - Feb 3 by icecoldjack

I disagree with your initial sentence here. If the board feel ML will take us down (and there are plenty of fans who currently think this) then they should sack him regardless of his status. SCFC is far, far more important than ML. The way Laudrup allowed his agent to behave last summer was a bleeding disgrace for example.
Personally I hope your OP is incorrect though unlike others I don't believe you are scandal-mongering. I've heard certain things come directly out of directors' mouths after a couple of pints that I could not believe were true (and often weren't) but if even they can't keep things confidential God knows why others would.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2014 22:41]
Shocking news if true. on 22:39 - Feb 3 with 1377 views3swan

Shocking news if true. on 22:35 - Feb 3 by IAN05

Yeah, agree with that. Just not convinced their approach would be to do what the OP has suggested as surely that would be too messy at this stage.

If the problems are too big to rectify it needs to come to an end regardless of who we play on Saturday.

Agree it would be a very strange way to go as far as legal contracts are concerned, but this is football we're talking about

Nothing surprises me, time will tell if there's any truth in this
Shocking news if true. on 22:40 - Feb 3 with 1357 viewsjruss1

If they don't feel we can continue with the current set up then the manager needs to be removed.

Getting rid of all his staff is ridiculous, and stinks of not wanting to pay the money it would cost us to sack him.

I don't see it. And I wouldn't be a fan. Don't like ML? Sack ML. Simple as that.
Shocking news if true. on 22:40 - Feb 3 with 1357 viewsicecoldjack

Shocking news if true. on 22:34 - Feb 3 by PozuelosSideys

That whole post is lies, conjecture, rumour and hearsay.

Youve made it up with no facts and with what your little mind is telling you. Get back to your curtain twitching.

If you bothered to read it you would have seen the bit where i said " Taken from another forum"
Shocking news if true. on 22:41 - Feb 3 with 1333 viewsIAN05

Shocking news if true. on 22:32 - Feb 3 by jruss1

I guess £££ may dictate that one though.
Shocking news if true. on 22:43 - Feb 3 with 1289 viewsShaky

So come on then Darren, what have you heard? Spit it out.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024