Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Reserves Matchday Thread! 00:31 - Feb 16 with 48520 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 13:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:49 - Feb 16 with 2338 viewsmonmouth

On the positive side, a defeat won't affect confidence much.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:50 - Feb 16 with 2313 viewsMagicDaps

Presumably N'gog and Emnes are cup tied?

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:50 - Feb 16 with 2311 viewsPhil_S

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:47 - Feb 16 by Johnw102

Shows lack of respect to the fans that have paid good money to go there. Being Swansea they will probably win and Vazquez score a hat trick, that will give Garry a headache for Thursday night.

IN fairness no it doesnt as those fans who make the trip do so because of their choice - as disappointed as I am with the team selection, 8 of them have featured quite regularly this season
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:51 - Feb 16 with 2298 viewsCooperman

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:46 - Feb 16 by monmouth

Now I'm nearly lost for words.

I assume we're having a go at Napoli then.....but vasquez and not NGog or Emnes.....sheesh. Lita on the bench....LITA.....

I don't agree with this at all, not one little bit.
(great if we won mind!)

If and when we lose we will be on the end of another righteous battering from all corners, and we have no real defence (a bit like in the game, probably).

Our January signings are cup tied.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:51 - Feb 16 with 2295 viewsPhil_S

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:49 - Feb 16 by Darran

Scouce is going to go mental.

Nah he won't as he's not going either so the team selection will be right in with his attitude to this game
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:51 - Feb 16 with 2287 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:49 - Feb 16 by Darran

There's something illogical in that sentence...can't quite put my finger on it....

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:53 - Feb 16 with 2253 viewsDr_Winston

It's when you see a second choice lineup like that you realise just how badly wrong Laudrup's "small squad" policy went.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:53 - Feb 16 with 2253 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

I don't think Laudrup has put a side out that weak

Oh yes, against Liverpool last season when we were beaten 5-0 !

Might swell given Everton a bye

Looks like they are at full strength
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:55 - Feb 16 with 2187 viewssnork44

Shows that Garry is showing that he is going to give the fringe players a clean slate a la Lita, Jazz and Bartley! Possibly the players will be chomping at the bit and they can be relaxed and put in a great performance or on the other we could be whooped out of sight! Such are the joys of being a Swansea fan!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:56 - Feb 16 with 2178 viewstrolley_jack

Maybe we can see Lita in action at some point he has robbed a wage for a long time now.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:56 - Feb 16 with 2175 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:53 - Feb 16 by Dr_Winston

It's when you see a second choice lineup like that you realise just how badly wrong Laudrup's "small squad" policy went.

Some of that team is third string, not second.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:57 - Feb 16 with 2160 viewsPhil_S

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:56 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

And then there's Vazquez

F* ck it I'm off to have £3 on him to score first goal...!
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:57 - Feb 16 with 2157 viewsNeath_Jack

F*ck him.

Although him and TenkosBlondeWig types will have a field day on here after the game (should we lose of course)
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 12:57]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:57 - Feb 16 with 2149 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:56 - Feb 16 by exiledclaseboy

Even worse.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:58 - Feb 16 with 2128 viewsBig_Phil

It's about the bigger picture....anyone of the 'first team' get injured today and we'd be screaming blue murder....can you imagine if Bony tore his hamstring???

Also, let's wait until we are 3-0 down before we slag anyone shall we....we may all get a pleasant surprise - I doubt it, but we might!
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:58 - Feb 16 with 2071 viewsmonmouth

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:50 - Feb 16 by MagicDaps

Presumably N'gog and Emnes are cup tied?

Ta, that explains that.

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:59 - Feb 16 with 2047 viewsPhil_S

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 12:57 - Feb 16 by Phil_S

And then there's Vazquez

F* ck it I'm off to have £3 on him to score first goal...!

And it's 10/1, bollox at least it will cheer me up if one goes in off his arse!!
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:00 - Feb 16 with 2016 viewsPhil_S

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:00 - Feb 16 with 2016 viewstrolley_jack

A year tomorrow we lost 5-0 to Liverpool with a weak side. I'm feeling confident.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:01 - Feb 16 with 1989 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Laudrup out

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:03 - Feb 16 with 1951 viewsSTEVE1

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:00 - Feb 16 by trolley_jack

A year tomorrow we lost 5-0 to Liverpool with a weak side. I'm feeling confident.

I think that might have been Bartley's last game.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:04 - Feb 16 with 1904 viewsDarran

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:03 - Feb 16 by STEVE1

I think that might have been Bartley's last game.

And Scouces.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:04 - Feb 16 with 1900 viewsTrewyddfa_Jack

Monk's first big mistake selecting this team!
No decent striker & obviously no interest in the FA Cup, I thought we could go all the way in this competition.
Hope I'm wrong but we could get well beaten.
The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:05 - Feb 16 with 1890 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He's prioritising the wrong cup for me .
Unless he picks the same team Thursday .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Everton FC v Swansea City Matchday Thread! on 13:06 - Feb 16 with 1862 viewsDr_Winston

Don't think he's got much choice but to not risk Wilf given he's the only striker worthy of the name we have. Little disappointed to see him make so many other changes though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024