Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel 21:05 - Apr 26 with 4509 viewsGundog

have serious concerns over this guys ability to cope with the speed of attackers next season, has not been able to cope this season, don`t get me wrong I think the guy is quality but has not got the speed to keep up with what is going to be a very difficult season coming up. Time to replace I think.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Rangel on 21:07 - Apr 26 with 3715 viewsDarran

I think the man is shattered myself.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rangel on 21:10 - Apr 26 with 3671 viewsTheFranchise

Rangel on 21:07 - Apr 26 by Darran

Yeah, I think it's time he started to get rested a bit. He's not exactly young and has had no real understudy since he signed with us. Taylor can play at RB, so give him games.
Rangel on 21:11 - Apr 26 with 3660 viewsGundog

I don`t think he`s shattered more like he`s never had the speed thing

Rangel on 21:13 - Apr 26 with 3636 viewsDrizzy

Rangel on 21:10 - Apr 26 by TheFranchise

Yeah, I think it's time he started to get rested a bit. He's not exactly young and has had no real understudy since he signed with us. Taylor can play at RB, so give him games.

A couple of games in the Olympics means bugger all. He's not a right-back and shouldn't be used there. Buy a good young right-back like Sam Byram.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Rangel on 21:17 - Apr 26 with 3598 viewsTheFranchise

He's played there in internationals too. I think Taylor being able to cover both fullback positions is great for us.
Rangel on 21:17 - Apr 26 with 3592 viewsGundog

Rangel on 21:13 - Apr 26 by Drizzy

A couple of games in the Olympics means bugger all. He's not a right-back and shouldn't be used there. Buy a good young right-back like Sam Byram.

Agree Driz, need a good quality r,back

Rangel on 21:21 - Apr 26 with 3558 viewsDrizzy

Rangel on 21:17 - Apr 26 by TheFranchise

He's played there in internationals too. I think Taylor being able to cover both fullback positions is great for us.

In theory Davies could cover both full-back positions but we wouldn't do that. We would lose our attacking impetus on the right-hand side with Taylor playing RB. He can barely get a decent cross in with his left I shudder to think of him having to use his right foot when coming on the overlap. He should only play there in an absolute emergency if our other two right-backs are injured or suspended. Like I said, lets buy a quality young right-back and not force square pegs in to round holes.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Rangel on 21:22 - Apr 26 with 3556 viewsIAN05

A good summer break will do him world of good, as will bringing some back up in for him next year so we can use him more wisely. Still a quality, experienced player.
Login to get fewer ads

Rangel on 21:36 - Apr 26 with 3468 viewsGundog

Rangel on 21:22 - Apr 26 by IAN05

A good summer break will do him world of good, as will bringing some back up in for him next year so we can use him more wisely. Still a quality, experienced player.

sorry I disagree, cannot rely on experience, speed is of an essence on both wing backs.
The need to attack from the back through the midfield and to then return and to defend without thought should come as natural as the top four sides do it.

Rangel on 21:38 - Apr 26 with 3450 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Superb again today .
Angel Rangel what a player ,what a right back .
When fit 1st player on the team sheet .
This season has been 15 games to long for him.
Nice rest in the summer and go out with a bang next season with an under study watching how this guy plays.

Angel Legend.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Rangel on 21:38 - Apr 26 with 3446 viewsnyc_swans

taylor is nice to have as cover, but late in the game today he could have continued a couple of his runs had he a useful right foot. i don't think he'll ever offer much of an attacking dimension as a RB.
Rangel on 21:41 - Apr 26 with 3431 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Taylor is no Rangel .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Rangel on 21:41 - Apr 26 with 3425 viewsLeonisGod

In the first half of the season he was one of our standout performers. Let him have a good rest over the summer and then lets see where we're at. Isn't Tiendalli on a multi-year contract? I can't see there being a new face in the door whilst we've got him and Rangel on the books.
Rangel on 21:53 - Apr 26 with 3389 viewsDaithejack

If Rangels not fit next week wouldn't mind seeing Amat play RB and Chico back in at center half, with us being safe nows the time to try things out.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Rangel on 22:20 - Apr 26 with 3329 viewslittleleon

Rangel on 21:38 - Apr 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Superb again today .
Nice rest in the summer and go out with a bang next season with an under study watching how this guy plays.

Angel Legend.

Good post - agee 100%

Poll: If we can’t get a quality striker in January- would you sign Bony until summer?

Rangel on 22:28 - Apr 26 with 3300 viewsIAN05

Superb again today .

Angel Legend.

Spot on
Rangel on 23:37 - Apr 26 with 3210 viewsCooperman

Superb again today .

Angel Legend.

Bony is 1st name on team sheet but other than that I'm in agreement.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Rangel on 00:34 - Apr 27 with 3118 viewsJBT95

Rangel on 21:53 - Apr 26 by Daithejack

If Rangels not fit next week wouldn't mind seeing Amat play RB and Chico back in at center half, with us being safe nows the time to try things out.

This won't happen. Why would we play Amat at RB? Jazz Richards would play their over Amat.
Rangel on 00:34 - Apr 27 with 3118 viewsBaker

Rangel on 21:07 - Apr 26 by Darran

Too much fukky fukky with Mrs Rangel?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Rangel on 00:54 - Apr 27 with 3087 viewsDavillin

Superb again today .

Angel Legend.

Completely agree. [Except for 1st on the team sheet, although one of the automatic picks I can go with.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Rangel on 01:20 - Apr 27 with 3063 viewsicecoldjack

On the downward curve is our Rangel,needs half the games next season ,move Taylor over there to share the games out and we can keep him for another season or two but its clear to see that his legs are fading fast .
Rangel on 01:27 - Apr 27 with 3056 viewsTNT

Best right back since Wyndham Evans.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Rangel on 01:59 - Apr 27 with 3029 viewsZut_Alors

I thought he was excellent against Villa, one of his best games for a long while. Pointing out the need to bring in successors to him and Leon is not sacrilege, though; it's common sense.

Sam Byram is a good shout. I've been impressed by him and Leeds may look to get funds for a promotion push next year.
Rangel on 02:00 - Apr 27 with 3029 viewshobo

Rangel on 00:34 - Apr 27 by JBT95

This won't happen. Why would we play Amat at RB? Jazz Richards would play their over Amat.

Amat has played as a full back in Spain on occasions
Rangel on 07:30 - Apr 27 with 2951 viewsWhiterockin

Rangel on 21:41 - Apr 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

Taylor is no Rangel .

And I expect Taylor to leave in the summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024