Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread 08:44 - May 3 with 12848 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 14:44 - May 3 with 2055 viewsepaul

LINE-UPS - Swansea v Southampton (15:00 BST)

Swansea: Vorm, Tiendalli, Amat, Williams, Ben Davies, Britton, Shelvey, de Guzman, Hernandez, Routledge, Bony. Subs: Taylor, Dyer, Tremmel, Vazquez, Bartley, Fulton, Emnes.

Southampton: Boruc, Clyne, Fonte, Lovren, Shaw, Schneiderlin, Wanyama, Lallana, Cork, Steven Davis, Gallagher. Subs: Lambert, Ward-Prowse, Do Prado, Chambers, Gazzaniga, Hooiveld, Reed.

Referee: Anthony Taylor (Cheshire)

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 14:46 - May 3 with 2044 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe he prefers to select players in their best positions.

We ll see and a very good afternoon to all

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 14:56 - May 3 with 1939 viewsDanielswan

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 12:40 - May 3 by waynekerr55

Who is going to score Daniel?

Routledge, Shelvey.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 14:59 - May 3 with 1908 viewsepaul

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 14:46 - May 3 by perchrockjack

Maybe he prefers to select players in their best positions.

We ll see and a very good afternoon to all

Coooeee Richard

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:02 - May 3 with 1869 viewsRogueTrooper

http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fperform-generic-apple-live.adaptive.l mobile and tablet stream, your welcome

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:04 - May 3 with 1849 viewsepaul

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:02 - May 3 by RogueTrooper

http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fperform-generic-apple-live.adaptive.l mobile and tablet stream, your welcome

http://www.vipboxuk.co/football/223397/1/swansea-city-fc-vs-southampton-fc-live-

decent lappy stream

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:05 - May 3 with 1838 viewsepaul

AAARRRGGGHHHHH how didnt we score then!

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:06 - May 3 with 1818 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

They are finding huge amounts of space in-between our defence and midfield.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:18 - May 3 with 1691 viewsepaul

Scum 1 down Yeeeeessssssssssssssss

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:19 - May 3 with 1677 viewsGroo

lol, just looked at the Newcastle match thread, their all pissed off because Ameobi scored.

They also talking about how bad Cardiff are.

Groo does what Groo does best

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:23 - May 3 with 1623 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The atmosphere sounds very good.

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:26 - May 3 with 1585 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

They're completely bypassing out entire midfield with one pass. Lallana is receiving the ball in front of the defence and is allowed to turn too many times. It's going to cost us soon.

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:26 - May 3 with 1578 viewsepaul

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:19 - May 3 by Groo

lol, just looked at the Newcastle match thread, their all pissed off because Ameobi scored.

They also talking about how bad Cardiff are.

It'sba great read!

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:26 - May 3 with 1577 viewsZut_Alors

Amat great prospect but needs to stop diving in so much. Will cost us if we're not careful.
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:31 - May 3 with 1505 viewsZut_Alors

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:23 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The atmosphere sounds very good.

Looks more than ever that he's trying to go for a diamond formation. Interesting that we're trying new ideas but I would have put Dyer in today. He's our best defensive winger and Tiendalli needs support.
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:31 - May 3 with 1491 viewsepaul

Sunderland 1 up at OT even better news for the scummers

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:32 - May 3 with 1480 viewsDanielswan

We are really really bad right now, looking a bit like Mourinho made the tactic.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:32 - May 3 with 1477 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hoof !

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:33 - May 3 with 1460 viewshobo

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:32 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hoof !

Yep, 33% possession, 73% pass completion
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:33 - May 3 with 1458 viewsShaky

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:32 - May 3 by Danielswan

We are really really bad right now, looking a bit like Mourinho made the tactic.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Wouldn't surprise me if we send them to sleep and somehow nick one, but for now we are simply shit.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:35 - May 3 with 1434 viewsWarwickHunt

What does Taylor need to do to start ahead of Davies?
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:36 - May 3 with 1410 viewsdeanscfc

Jeeezz Saints are all over us. Apart from Bony this is very one sided.
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:37 - May 3 with 1406 viewsZut_Alors

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:33 - May 3 by Shaky

Exactly what I was thinking.

Wouldn't surprise me if we send them to sleep and somehow nick one, but for now we are simply shit.

We've had three excellent scoring opportunities. Not all about possession.
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:37 - May 3 with 1405 viewsperchrockjack

must be some issues there as it doesn't make sense to me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 15:38 - May 3 with 1388 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Everybody talks about Monk having worked under Martinez and Rodgers and how he can take inspiration and knowledge from their management styles...

From what I've seen the past few weeks, Garry is taking inspiration from the Paulo Sousa guide to football management.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024