Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth away preseason 08:19 - May 22 with 3789 viewsHubert

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Plymouth-Argyle-line-Swansea-City-visit-pre/stor

Plymouth away preseason on 08:28 - May 22 with 3763 viewsSwansNZ

Nothing wrong with that build up, IF they now get a game against a top European side at home, the week before the PL starts

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Plymouth away preseason on 08:44 - May 22 with 3733 viewswhiterock

Can see a mini south coast tour, Plymouth, Bournemouth, who knows, maybe Torquay or perhaps one of the Bristol clubs on the way to Plymouth?
Plymouth away preseason on 08:48 - May 22 with 3721 viewswhiterock

Plymouth away preseason on 08:44 - May 22 by whiterock

Can see a mini south coast tour, Plymouth, Bournemouth, who knows, maybe Torquay or perhaps one of the Bristol clubs on the way to Plymouth?

Anyone go to Torquay, think it was the last time we played them, absolutely p*ssed it down, we were under the new tin roof
Plymouth away preseason on 08:49 - May 22 with 3720 viewsSwansNZ

Plymouth away preseason on 08:44 - May 22 by whiterock

Expanding our fan base - the whole of south west Britain will be ours

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Plymouth away preseason on 09:39 - May 22 with 3586 viewsFar_Post

Plymouth away preseason on 08:48 - May 22 by whiterock

Anyone go to Torquay, think it was the last time we played them, absolutely p*ssed it down, we were under the new tin roof

Was that the one on boxing day or new years eve if I remember?

Proper League 2 affair if I recall, absolutely blowing a gale and rain lashing down. Happy days! Remember the away end was packed though. Britton and Brad Maylett in the team.

Blog: The C Word

Plymouth away preseason on 10:11 - May 22 with 3534 viewsHubert

Exeter friendly as well as Swans confirm South Devon training camp....see official site for details
Plymouth away preseason on 10:29 - May 22 with 3499 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Our tour of the South coast of England seems more productive than our tour of the United States of America.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Plymouth away preseason on 10:31 - May 22 with 3504 viewsDevz00

Plymouth away preseason on 10:29 - May 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Our tour of the South coast of England seems more productive than our tour of the United States of America.

Pretty sure we did the same thing last season? Played Exeter, Yeovil etc and had a USA tour as well.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth away preseason on 10:46 - May 22 with 3455 viewsJethroJack

Plymouth away preseason on 08:49 - May 22 by SwansNZ

Expanding our fan base - the whole of south west Britain will be ours

The expansion began 10yrs ago...when my lad moved to Exeter.
Smashing part of the world
Plymouth away preseason on 10:58 - May 22 with 3424 viewswhiterock

Plymouth away preseason on 10:31 - May 22 by Devz00

Pretty sure we did the same thing last season? Played Exeter, Yeovil etc and had a USA tour as well.

US tour was two years ago but we did play Exeter and Yeovil, one game Friday and the other on Sunday, Plymouth and Bournemouth this year, with one other, perhaps Bristol C or Swindon
Plymouth away preseason on 11:06 - May 22 with 3406 viewsJethroJack

Plymouth away preseason on 10:58 - May 22 by whiterock

US tour was two years ago but we did play Exeter and Yeovil, one game Friday and the other on Sunday, Plymouth and Bournemouth this year, with one other, perhaps Bristol C or Swindon

...and Exeter Tue 29 July
Plymouth away preseason on 11:08 - May 22 with 3392 viewsDevz00

Plymouth away preseason on 10:58 - May 22 by whiterock

Ah yes, of course. We had Europa qualifiers last season. We did Holland last season.
[Post edited 22 May 2014 11:10]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Plymouth away preseason on 13:06 - May 22 with 3188 viewskarnataka

Plymouth away preseason on 08:48 - May 22 by whiterock

God, I'll never forget that one. Huge, huge puddles on the pitch and for the last 20 minutes, every single player looked like they just wanted the game to end. Not surprised it ended 0-0 because nobody cared. Wasn't it a Boxing Day? I remember the trip down because I had a quick chat with Trunds at Bridgwater Services on the M5, he wasn't playing cos he'd been sent off the week before.
Plymouth away preseason on 17:53 - May 22 with 2837 viewsairedale

Reading away on August the 2nd now too. Will that be it for our pre season?
Plymouth away preseason on 18:26 - May 22 with 2794 viewsAl_Bundy

Great pre-seasons matches. Live in Bournemouth and work in Plymouth. whoopee.
Plymouth away preseason on 18:51 - May 22 with 2760 viewsDanielswan

I was hoping for better opponents than we had last year, when we started the premier league we looked a bit rusty.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Plymouth away preseason on 19:30 - May 22 with 2707 viewsairedale

Plymouth away preseason on 18:51 - May 22 by Danielswan

I was hoping for better opponents than we had last year, when we started the premier league we looked a bit rusty.

Yeah, its funny that they don't arrange something with a foreign PL standard club.
Plymouth away preseason on 20:28 - May 22 with 2646 viewsHubert

Plymouth away preseason on 19:30 - May 22 by airedale

Yeah, its funny that they don't arrange something with a foreign PL standard club.

We have, we are playing Reading away !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024