Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pablo 18:09 - Jul 7 with 19362 viewsswanseacityfan

Anyone know why he hasn't gone to USA?

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Pablo on 00:20 - Jul 8 with 2546 viewsTom1912

It could just be that he got injured during the pre-season check ups on the first day back-are we ruling that out yet?
Pablo on 00:21 - Jul 8 with 2542 viewsScoobyWho

Pablo on 00:20 - Jul 8 by Tom1912

It could just be that he got injured during the pre-season check ups on the first day back-are we ruling that out yet?

Thats a huge straw to clutch at mate.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Pablo on 00:23 - Jul 8 with 2533 viewsTom1912

Pablo on 00:21 - Jul 8 by ScoobyWho

Thats a huge straw to clutch at mate.

It was a joke, I assume even Hernandez could make it through that session without getting injured....
Pablo on 13:40 - Jul 8 with 2160 viewsDarran

Pablo on 20:35 - Jul 7 by swanseacityfan

Going tuesday

He's on his way.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pablo on 13:41 - Jul 8 with 2148 viewsDanielswan

Pablo on 13:40 - Jul 8 by Darran

He's on his way.

Gomis is always smiling... cheerfull lad he is.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Pablo on 13:46 - Jul 8 with 2104 viewsbudegan

Pablo on 13:41 - Jul 8 by Danielswan

Gomis is always smiling... cheerfull lad he is.

Sitting a tad effeminately there though no?
Pablo on 13:58 - Jul 8 with 2033 viewsadamswan

Pablo on 13:46 - Jul 8 by budegan

Sitting a tad effeminately there though no?

He's French, it's what they do.
Pablo on 14:00 - Jul 8 with 2015 viewsNewhousemustscore

Pablo on 21:13 - Jul 7 by icecoldjack

But still one of the best in the premier league, the facts and stats prove it .

You are just plain wrong Darran, Pablo has most assists per minutes on the field in the premier league . He had a few injuries last season but the season before his injury record wasnt that bad ,playing something like 32 games i think .

Like many things here, the truth gets distorted .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2620484/Pablo-Hernandez-Premie

I think Monk rates him too so if Pablo is going its because he wants out and a move for more money or back home is on the cards, it will be a shame though, one of the most intelligent and creative players we have .

Hope he stays .

The "facts and stats prove it"??? Based on your argument Steven caulker is one of England's greatest international goalscorers on account of his 100% goalscoring record (1 goal in 1 game). I'm not doubting Pablo's talent but unfortunately he's been paid a lot of money to be injured a lot of the time and play some of the time.
Login to get fewer ads

Pablo on 14:12 - Jul 8 with 1956 viewsDarran

Pablo on 14:00 - Jul 8 by Newhousemustscore

The "facts and stats prove it"??? Based on your argument Steven caulker is one of England's greatest international goalscorers on account of his 100% goalscoring record (1 goal in 1 game). I'm not doubting Pablo's talent but unfortunately he's been paid a lot of money to be injured a lot of the time and play some of the time.

Exactly,after the Cardiff game at the Liberty the stats showed that Monk was the best PL manager ever per minutes.

All complete bollox of course but still a true FACT.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pablo on 14:23 - Jul 8 with 1921 viewscyril

His car was in for due for an mot

The devil is in the detail

Pablo on 16:01 - Jul 8 with 1785 viewsicecoldjack

Pablo on 14:00 - Jul 8 by Newhousemustscore

Yes but thats where you are wrong RE being injured all the time .

Last season 2013/14 he did suffer with injuries but still managed almost 20 games . Even playing so little he still had more assists than any other player , 7 assists and 2 goals .

To compare Leon britton played 23
Pablo played 17
Dyer played 16

The season 2012/13 he managed 27 games and yet again highest with the assists, 6 assists and 3 goals .

To compare leon britton played 30
Pablo played 27
Dyer played 26
Chico played 26

So like i say Pablo never playing and always being injured is a total myth , for sure he aint nowhere near the likes of Ash Williams who plays around 36 games a season but he aint as bad as people like to make out and like others he gets his knocks during a season .

Considering his input when he is on the field ,we would be foolish to kiss 10 goals/assists away a season regardless of if he has the odd injury .

How many more goals would he create if he didnt get those knocks.

Quality player and gets grief for not doing alot wrong other than the odd injury,which most others get too .
Pablo on 16:07 - Jul 8 with 1745 viewsWarwickHunt

Pablo on 14:23 - Jul 8 by cyril

His car was in for due for an mot

At Yoda's Autos?
Pablo on 16:09 - Jul 8 with 1739 viewsMattG

If anything, I would say that a bad injury record would make it more difficult to achieve stats like Pablo's - regularly having to get back to match sharpness must surely have an impact on a player's effectiveness, particularly in terms of assists and similar "individual" statistics rather than more collective stats like clean sheets.
Pablo on 16:20 - Jul 8 with 1725 viewsUxbridge

Pablo on 16:01 - Jul 8 by icecoldjack

Yes but thats where you are wrong RE being injured all the time .

Last season 2013/14 he did suffer with injuries but still managed almost 20 games . Even playing so little he still had more assists than any other player , 7 assists and 2 goals .

To compare Leon britton played 23
Pablo played 17
Dyer played 16

The season 2012/13 he managed 27 games and yet again highest with the assists, 6 assists and 3 goals .

To compare leon britton played 30
Pablo played 27
Dyer played 26
Chico played 26

So like i say Pablo never playing and always being injured is a total myth , for sure he aint nowhere near the likes of Ash Williams who plays around 36 games a season but he aint as bad as people like to make out and like others he gets his knocks during a season .

Considering his input when he is on the field ,we would be foolish to kiss 10 goals/assists away a season regardless of if he has the odd injury .

How many more goals would he create if he didnt get those knocks.

Quality player and gets grief for not doing alot wrong other than the odd injury,which most others get too .

Facts showing up the myth that Pablo was always crocked? There's no place for them here laddy. The masses have spoken.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Pablo on 16:34 - Jul 8 with 1692 viewsicecoldjack

Pablo on 16:20 - Jul 8 by Uxbridge

Facts showing up the myth that Pablo was always crocked? There's no place for them here laddy. The masses have spoken.

Yeah init, never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn seems the order of the day on Planet Swans sometimes . Once the agenda is set its set for life! lol .

Pablo will always be seen as always injured but in the last two seasons he has played as many games as Nathen Dyer but nothing is said .

Pablo 44 games in 2 seasons
Dyer 44 games in 2 seasons.
Pablo on 16:38 - Jul 8 with 1667 viewslifelong

I enjoy watching him play and hope he stays.
Pablo on 16:56 - Jul 8 with 1617 viewsswanseacityfan

Pablo on 16:38 - Jul 8 by lifelong

Latest on Pablo:

And the Evening Post understands that though he was originally due to travel, Hernandez has also missed out because he could be set to leave Swansea, possibly so he can return home to be near his young daughter.........
And it has reached the stage now where it would be something of a surprise if he is still on Swansea’s books come the start of the new season......
The club hope Michu’s situation could be resolved in the next few days, while they may also be set to do business over Hernandez.....
The former Valencia player has only a year to run on his Swansea contract, and has been linked with a move to Michael Laudrup’s new Qatari club Lekhwiya. But it could be that Hernandez heads home, with at least one Spanish club thought to be interested in signing him.The 29-year-old played regularly under Monk last season, and is likely to be involved in the first-team picture should he stick around.But it is understood Hernandez sought out Swansea’s hierarchy ahead of the American trip to discuss his future in SA1.Given that the end of Hernandez’s contract is in sight, it may suit Swansea to sell now and recoup some of the £5.55 million they paid for him in the summer of 2012.The four-cap Spanish international creator has enjoyed some sparkling moments in Swansea colours but has struggled for consistency, thanks in part to a succession of injury problems.Nevertheless, his departure would come as something as a surprise.

PS: I thought he had a son not a daughter!

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Pablo on 16:56 - Jul 8 with 1611 viewsicecoldjack

Pablo on 16:38 - Jul 8 by lifelong

same here fella .
Pablo on 17:09 - Jul 8 with 1555 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Most creative player we have.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Pablo on 17:15 - Jul 8 with 1527 viewsicecoldjack

If pablo moves on who will supply the passes i wonder.

The only other player with an eye for a pass is Jonjo, other than that we are a bit thin on the ground.

No Poz either apparently. We must be signing somebody with a bit of creative flair surely .

A bit gutting to see Pablo move on, looks like he is off along with the rest of the spanish guys.

When are we listeing to offers for Chico and Amat ?
Pablo on 17:56 - Jul 8 with 1449 viewsperchrockjack

looks like GM is trying to rid our club of players who are injury prone, feckless and frigid and replacing them with those who are more resilient.
If they go to Qatar then cleartly we did have a Spanish clique which OUR CLUBis best shot of.
We have too many fans too attached to certain players who they seem to want to defend if they get stick. Players,as a rule aren't that arsed.
Could be GM playing a blinder.Who gives a monkeys what Danes and Koreans think. One had an Empire a long time ago and has a vile sounding language and the others were invaded by the Japs and make good reliable cars that all look the same

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Pablo on 18:03 - Jul 8 with 1430 viewsjack_lord

If this is accurate about his daughter then I can empathise with him. I have a friend who works overseas and doesn't see his kids for months at a time and although he gets a very big salary (which won't be anywhere near what Pablo earns) he is trying to negotiate shorter gaps between coming home as he misses the kids (not so much the missus mind).
Saying that, look at all those who are in the forces and are away for 6 months at a time.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Pablo on 18:07 - Jul 8 with 1411 viewslondonlisa2001

Pablo on 17:09 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Most creative player we have.

A couple of days ago you stated that the only swans players that you rated were Bony and JDG. When pushed you grudgingly said you thought Ash was also OK. No mention of Pablo.

Yet, you now think Pablo is our most creative player.

Your incessant wind ups would carry more credibility if you could maintain consistency for at least a week.
Pablo on 18:10 - Jul 8 with 1391 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Pablo on 18:07 - Jul 8 by londonlisa2001

A couple of days ago you stated that the only swans players that you rated were Bony and JDG. When pushed you grudgingly said you thought Ash was also OK. No mention of Pablo.

Yet, you now think Pablo is our most creative player.

Your incessant wind ups would carry more credibility if you could maintain consistency for at least a week.

Again you are making up inaccurate facts about me.

I was asked which players I thought were 'very good'. I replied with Bony and JDG. I could have said Ash too. I can't remember.

I do not think Pablo is in the 'very good' category. He is too injury prone and too inconsistent.

That being said, he is the most creative player we have.

Also I am not on incessant wind ups. I post my opinion. Just because you and others disagree it does not mean I am attempting to wind anybody up. How ignorant.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Pablo on 18:11 - Jul 8 with 1388 viewsperchrockjack

Pablo earns a salary light years away from the military who put their lives in danger .

No comparison whatsoever.

Footballers can spend more time with their kids than dads who work all hours to give their kids a good life.

Pablo could have stayed at his local club or in Spain and see them. He s over here to earn a fortune so......fouck him and as soon as the stats people come in you just know we re about to be bullshitted. In short,feckhim

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024