Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. 21:30 - Jul 17 with 4605 viewsHighjack

Go.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:31 - Jul 17 with 2159 viewsSlugster664

Highjack.

STID

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:32 - Jul 17 with 2156 viewsHighjack

Oooh you rotter.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:32 - Jul 17 with 2154 viewsHighjack

I would break your fist with my face.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:34 - Jul 17 with 2137 viewsBovi

Can it be more than one ?

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:34 - Jul 17 with 2137 viewsSlugster664

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:32 - Jul 17 by Highjack

I would break your fist with my face.

STID

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:35 - Jul 17 with 2126 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

An anonymous poll would be a better idea than simply posting your desired punching bag.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:36 - Jul 17 with 2120 viewsJackoBoostardo

May I use knuckle dusters with spikes attached?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:37 - Jul 17 with 2122 viewsHighjack

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:36 - Jul 17 by JackoBoostardo

May I use knuckle dusters with spikes attached?

Of course, this is just for fun after all.

Login to get fewer ads

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:40 - Jul 17 with 2109 viewsllangyfelach

Whilst I think you're all smashing, and have a smashing taste in blouses, I'd stick the head in on the f*cking lot of you c*nts

Hot and cold I blow, see...

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:41 - Jul 17 with 2100 viewsJackoBoostardo

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:37 - Jul 17 by Highjack

Of course, this is just for fun after all.

Awwww... didn't read the 'for fun' bit. I've already made a 10 point plan in getting away with it too!

Anyway - my choice is Drizzy. I suspect I wouldn't be the only one either?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:44 - Jul 17 with 2095 viewsHighjack

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:41 - Jul 17 by JackoBoostardo

Awwww... didn't read the 'for fun' bit. I've already made a 10 point plan in getting away with it too!

Anyway - my choice is Drizzy. I suspect I wouldn't be the only one either?

I've never heard of him.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:45 - Jul 17 with 2089 viewsDarran

People occasionally get on my titis but a punch in the face? Nah not for me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:46 - Jul 17 with 2081 viewsHighjack

It's only for fun.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:47 - Jul 17 with 2075 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:44 - Jul 17 by Highjack

I've never heard of him.

I think that's the person with Ainsley Harriot as their avatar?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:49 - Jul 17 with 2075 viewsHighjack

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:47 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ahh right, can understand why you'd want to punch Ainsley.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:50 - Jul 17 with 2068 viewsJackoBoostardo

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:47 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No, that's Drizzle.

This is Drizzy
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members/Drizzy

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:54 - Jul 17 with 2055 viewsHighjack

Never heard of him either but he seems to be the favourite so far.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:57 - Jul 17 with 2042 viewsHuw57

Remind me of who Drizzle is please.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 21:58]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:58 - Jul 17 with 2032 viewsHighjack

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:57 - Jul 17 by Huw57

Remind me of who Drizzle is please.
[Post edited 17 Jul 2014 21:58]

He's the person that everyone wants to punch in the face for some reason.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:01 - Jul 17 with 2022 viewsHuw57

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:58 - Jul 17 by Highjack

He's the person that everyone wants to punch in the face for some reason.

May i ask why?

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:01 - Jul 17 with 2015 viewsHighjack

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:01 - Jul 17 by Huw57

May i ask why?

For fun presumably.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:02 - Jul 17 with 1992 viewsJackoBoostardo

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:01 - Jul 17 by Highjack

For fun presumably.

If you speak to the guy here - you'll understand why.

And for fun? ..........All day long!

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:15 - Jul 17 with 1967 viewsWatchman

SwanseaJill and if she wasn't around then Clasie! there you go Ive said what others are thinking

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:19 - Jul 17 with 1956 viewsreddythered

Let's be 'avin' ya....

Bring it b**ches...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:22 - Jul 17 with 1945 viewsHighjack

SwanseaJill is bloody lovely mun, I'm sure I met her once, or it could have been some other Swans fan called Jill.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024