Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are the chances the Welsh FA will switch venue? 18:00 - Nov 17 with 9143 viewsLohengrin

Given that Wales are enjoying the best start to a qualifying campaign for a generation and with the resultant surge in interest what are the odds The Welsh FA will switch the remaining home fixtures from Malaygoland to The Millennium?

Demand is bound to far outstrip supply and the association that continually bleats about being on its arse wouldn't willingly throw away hundreds of thousands of pounds, would it?

Does anybody know if they are tied in by contract and, if so, could there be an out?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

What are the chances the Welsh FA will switch venue? on 03:39 - Nov 19 with 789 viewsJBT95

What are the chances the Welsh FA will switch venue? on 18:49 - Nov 18 by Dewi1jack

Fixture list was provisionally confirmed that day.
The UK police forces/ Councils etc have the ultimate say on when a public event takes place.
They don't take decisions like that on the same day, sometimes not even the same week.
So no, it wasn't confirmed the day of the Liverpool game.
Before you have a pop at others for "not knowing the set up," I suggest you sort your own knowledge of public events out.

It was published with times etc. I can remember walking back from Anfield and my mate sent me a picture Osian Roberts tweeted with the Wales games highlighted.
What are the chances the Welsh FA will switch venue? on 03:40 - Nov 19 with 787 viewsJBT95

What are the chances the Welsh FA will switch venue? on 18:41 - Nov 18 by sherpajacob

I remember paying £10 to see Wales beat Italy, when big john hartson terrorized maldini and nesta.
MS was sold out for matches against teams like Finland and Serbia.
Maybe faw should consider selling "season" tickets to cover all the remaining home matches

There will be tournament tickets available for the last 3 home games.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2014 3:52]
What are the chances the Welsh FA will switch venue? on 19:12 - Nov 20 with 677 viewsItchySphincter

What are the chances the Welsh FA will switch venue? on 20:00 - Nov 17 by JBT95

Couldn't care less if the CCS is a club ground or a national stadium. It's where the Wales national football team play their home matches.

Nobody is missing out that matters.

All the hardcore got memberships and tournament tickets. F#ck everyone else.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2014 20:01]

Do they still write on the walls with their own shit over there?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024