Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we stick or twist 16:34 - Jan 21 with 2903 viewsajmcglashan

http://thinkfootball.co.uk/should-swansea-city-stick-or-twist-this-transfer-wind

I know it looks like Naughton is a dead cert, but should we go for it by selling Gomis, Taylor and maybe Shelvey and bring in some new recruits or stick with just Naughton and make moves in the summer?
Do we stick or twist on 17:29 - Jan 21 with 2836 viewsQuakerJack

Not sure about selling Jonjo. We need two full backs, a DM, and if Gomis goes, a striker... and that's now... in the summer there may be other areas, wing, sub keeper...

we will get maybe one or two full backs in January. That's it.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Do we stick or twist on 17:37 - Jan 21 with 2819 viewsNeath_Jack

F*ck it, may as well sell the entire first choice 11 and start a fresh.

Come back T2C and do some more cleansing around here ffs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Do we stick or twist on 19:45 - Jan 21 with 2664 viewsCatullus

I wouldn't sell JJS and Gomis, one or the other. Replacing one player is hard enough in January.
I'd go with getting another full back and waiting til the summer. Unless Gomis can be sold and replaced with equal or better quality, hopefully for a profit!!

I don't want much, do I?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Do we stick or twist on 19:49 - Jan 21 with 2656 viewsWhiterockin

Southampton had a mass sale and are now in the top three.
Do we stick or twist on 19:58 - Jan 21 with 2634 viewsCatullus

Do we stick or twist on 19:49 - Jan 21 by Whiterockin

Southampton had a mass sale and are now in the top three.

Not in January they didn't, did they?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Do we stick or twist on 20:39 - Jan 21 with 2607 viewsymaohyd

We aren't safe yet and as someone posted the other day, the PL can be a very unforgiving place when you are short on confidence and shy of quality players having sold them and points very, very hard to come by.

So for now stick, in the summer though Gomis and Taylor can fu*k off. I think the club have grown tired of Moralee or whatever his name his and it wouldn't surprise me to see Taylor leaving with the boy from Norwich coming in.

If that did happen and was a success I'd be delighted. Really speaking if Taylor did want to stay but the club really couldn't careless anymore with his agents way of negotiating and lets face it Taylor is hardly irreplaceable so an interesting stand off developing.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Do we stick or twist on 02:12 - Jan 22 with 2500 viewssnork44

Do we stick or twist on 20:39 - Jan 21 by ymaohyd

We aren't safe yet and as someone posted the other day, the PL can be a very unforgiving place when you are short on confidence and shy of quality players having sold them and points very, very hard to come by.

So for now stick, in the summer though Gomis and Taylor can fu*k off. I think the club have grown tired of Moralee or whatever his name his and it wouldn't surprise me to see Taylor leaving with the boy from Norwich coming in.

If that did happen and was a success I'd be delighted. Really speaking if Taylor did want to stay but the club really couldn't careless anymore with his agents way of negotiating and lets face it Taylor is hardly irreplaceable so an interesting stand off developing.

I am no fan of Moralee or any agents, but their is no evidence of him sh1t stirring or angling for Taylor getting a move, more like Pardew and Palarse unsettling Gomis and Taylor! As we all know Pardew has had form for this sort of thing when he was in charge of the deluded barcodes!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Do we stick or twist on 05:05 - Jan 22 with 2469 viewsdameedna

If he wants a move, Gomis can be replaced.

I think we twist on Bafe and stick on Neil and Jonjo.

Players would be unwise to go to Palace, QPR etc when they could get picked up by Sunderland, Newcastle, Stoke etc in the summer.
Login to get fewer ads

Do we stick or twist on 10:11 - Jan 22 with 2378 viewsajmcglashan

Do we stick or twist on 05:05 - Jan 22 by dameedna

If he wants a move, Gomis can be replaced.

I think we twist on Bafe and stick on Neil and Jonjo.

Players would be unwise to go to Palace, QPR etc when they could get picked up by Sunderland, Newcastle, Stoke etc in the summer.

I have no time for Gomis now but agree I wouldn't sell Taylor or JJS, despite how infuriating he can be. If we can get Naughton in and Carroll on a permanent deal I would be happy. Go again in the summer then
Do we stick or twist on 10:34 - Jan 22 with 2354 viewsLeonisGod

Besic. No really, I mean it (or someone very like him).
Do we stick or twist on 10:56 - Jan 22 with 2332 viewsajmcglashan

Do we stick or twist on 10:34 - Jan 22 by LeonisGod

Besic. No really, I mean it (or someone very like him).

I've just read that Carroll signing may not happen as Monk is worried it may affect Grimes' development - interesting point. Would still like both and get rid of JJS.
Do we stick or twist on 11:11 - Jan 22 with 2316 viewsRichythejack

I honestly think we just make one or two siginings but bring in real quality. We currently have a very good side and dont need add to it with second string players.

Rhodes in my eyes is a bit of a gamble and at 11 m seems a litte high especially when i think we could bring in Austin for that money who is proving he can score in the prem.

Naughton is also risk but one i feel might pay off but we need to keep hold of taylor but its time to offload Jazz and Dwight, i personally like Roseinor at Hull and i think he provides good cover for Rangel at a cheap price and also bring in huddlestone to beef up the midfield . Hull look set to go down and i think these players could add something to our squad.

In terms of Strikers if Gomis wants to go then let him go he hasnt set the world on fire and yes he now has a point to prove as Bony has gone but doesnt seem like he wants too so get rid!! Pride and passion comes first and he doesnt seem to have it.
Cisse from Newcastle has always looked sharp at the liberty and seems to be a natural finisher or Bentenke. Villa are desperate for cash so stick in a cheeky bid.

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:11 - Jan 22 with 2316 viewsRichythejack

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:12 - Jan 22 with 2308 viewsRichythejack

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:13 - Jan 22 with 2305 viewsRichythejack

Do we stick or twist on 12:09 - Jan 23 with 2210 viewsajmcglashan

Do we stick or twist on 11:11 - Jan 22 by Richythejack

I honestly think we just make one or two siginings but bring in real quality. We currently have a very good side and dont need add to it with second string players.

Rhodes in my eyes is a bit of a gamble and at 11 m seems a litte high especially when i think we could bring in Austin for that money who is proving he can score in the prem.

Naughton is also risk but one i feel might pay off but we need to keep hold of taylor but its time to offload Jazz and Dwight, i personally like Roseinor at Hull and i think he provides good cover for Rangel at a cheap price and also bring in huddlestone to beef up the midfield . Hull look set to go down and i think these players could add something to our squad.

In terms of Strikers if Gomis wants to go then let him go he hasnt set the world on fire and yes he now has a point to prove as Bony has gone but doesnt seem like he wants too so get rid!! Pride and passion comes first and he doesnt seem to have it.
Cisse from Newcastle has always looked sharp at the liberty and seems to be a natural finisher or Bentenke. Villa are desperate for cash so stick in a cheeky bid.

With Naughton in, Olsson apparently close and talk of Maxim, maybe we are "twisting"? If Maxim comes in then surely JJS is out the door?
Do we stick or twist on 15:16 - Jan 23 with 2142 viewsajmcglashan

Do we stick or twist on 12:09 - Jan 23 by ajmcglashan

With Naughton in, Olsson apparently close and talk of Maxim, maybe we are "twisting"? If Maxim comes in then surely JJS is out the door?

Would very much like if we could get M'Vila though but would be pricey wages I imagine
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024