Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only one Leon Brittan 14:54 - Jan 22 with 2300 viewsacejack3065

Well there is now anyway...

Former Home Sec Leon Brittan has died age 75.

Maybe now we can finally have some answers over the alleged sex offences in Westminster.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30938755
Only one Leon Brittan on 17:18 - Jan 22 with 2234 viewsSwanzay

I like your optimism, but I dont think we will ever get to the real truth.
LBs passing will now allow him to carry the can, so to speak for the wrongs of the time.

All rather convenient.
Only one Leon Brittan on 17:36 - Jan 22 with 2223 viewsepaul

Dirty Peado b*stard gets away with it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Only one Leon Brittan on 17:38 - Jan 22 with 2221 viewsacejack3065

Only one Leon Brittan on 17:18 - Jan 22 by Swanzay

I like your optimism, but I dont think we will ever get to the real truth.
LBs passing will now allow him to carry the can, so to speak for the wrongs of the time.

All rather convenient.

It did seem a tad convenient that he died today. Only this morning the Labour Party were calling for a fresh investigation as the current one is completely discredited and the wheels have fallen off.

Then again he was 75 and had cancer.

We had to wait for Savile to die for the truth to come out because these people were and still are incredibly powerful in many ways. I highly doubt we will learn the truth while his tory friends are in government but Harriet Harman doesn't exactly have the best credentials after her civil liberty group's affiliations with PIE.

Whistleblowers will need to be brave.
Only one Leon Brittan on 18:04 - Jan 22 with 2190 viewsLohengrin

Only one Leon Brittan on 17:36 - Jan 22 by epaul

Dirty Peado b*stard gets away with it

My sentiments exactly, Paul.

We've got to stop agreeing like this, people will start to talk!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Only one Leon Brittan on 18:08 - Jan 22 with 2185 viewslondonlisa2001

Only one Leon Brittan on 18:04 - Jan 22 by Lohengrin

a great example of how the left and right eventually come back round to the same place ;-)
Only one Leon Brittan on 18:10 - Jan 22 with 2181 viewsacejack3065

Only one Leon Brittan on 18:08 - Jan 22 by londonlisa2001

a great example of how the left and right eventually come back round to the same place ;-)

Indeed. It would be nice if the political elite on both sides of the spectrum wasn't interested in covering up the crimes of nonces.
Only one Leon Brittan on 18:23 - Jan 22 with 2164 viewsdickythorpe

I bet his daughter goes clean off the rails now. Good time to be a coke dealer in Belgravia if that's where she still lives.
Only one Leon Brittan on 18:32 - Jan 22 with 2149 viewslondonlisa2001

Only one Leon Brittan on 18:10 - Jan 22 by acejack3065

Indeed. It would be nice if the political elite on both sides of the spectrum wasn't interested in covering up the crimes of nonces.

It would indeed.

It would actually be quite nice if the political elite on all sides got together to find out exactly what has gone on. I fear though that the whole things goes up too high for it to happen (higher than party politics anyway). Makes me sick to the stomach to suspect quite how far all of this goes. We seem to be seeing strands with the politicians, the church, the media and so on. Pull the strands together and there really is a viper's nest. And stuck in the middle, children that no one seemed to care about. Truly repulsive.
Login to get fewer ads

Only one Leon Brittan on 18:37 - Jan 22 with 2142 viewsepaul

Only one Leon Brittan on 18:04 - Jan 22 by Lohengrin

You got a point Lol!

What worries me is everybody knows about all this stuff but why isn't nothing happening, why us it constantly getting side tracked, to many people are being protected. Thatchers govt and the royals are up to their necks in this

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Only one Leon Brittan on 18:46 - Jan 22 with 2126 viewsicecoldjack

Only one Leon Brittan on 17:38 - Jan 22 by acejack3065

It did seem a tad convenient that he died today. Only this morning the Labour Party were calling for a fresh investigation as the current one is completely discredited and the wheels have fallen off.

Then again he was 75 and had cancer.

We had to wait for Savile to die for the truth to come out because these people were and still are incredibly powerful in many ways. I highly doubt we will learn the truth while his tory friends are in government but Harriet Harman doesn't exactly have the best credentials after her civil liberty group's affiliations with PIE.

Whistleblowers will need to be brave.

A lot of the "whistle blowers" are dead though, read the conspiracy to expose all this by the journo Jill Dando, it's scary stuff! she was murdered to protect these people IMO.

Also the whole Saville peado procurement thing had been doing the rounds for years before his death on conspiracy web sites, something that gets forgotton about these days, the links between those who knew and wanted to expose goes very far and very dead!

This goes too far to the top for anything to get done about it IMO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2698820/Murdered-Crimewatch-presenter-Ji

http://conspiracytruths.co.uk/jimmysavilebbcpaedophile.html
Only one Leon Brittan on 18:47 - Jan 22 with 2123 viewslondonlisa2001

Only one Leon Brittan on 18:37 - Jan 22 by epaul

You got a point Lol!

What worries me is everybody knows about all this stuff but why isn't nothing happening, why us it constantly getting side tracked, to many people are being protected. Thatchers govt and the royals are up to their necks in this

I don't think it was about Thatcher's government Paul. I think it went right across party politics unfortunately. I'm sure we have all heard all sorts of rumours about very senior people right across the political divide. Making out that it is somehow a 'Tory' thing is just not true I'm afraid.
Only one Leon Brittan on 18:55 - Jan 22 with 2111 viewsJackfath

https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/elm-house-paedophiles-cyril-smith-named-

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Only one Leon Brittan on 19:22 - Jan 22 with 2077 viewsicecoldjack

Only one Leon Brittan on 18:55 - Jan 22 by Jackfath

https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/2013/01/27/elm-house-paedophiles-cyril-smith-named-

The more i read the more i think people will reach the point of critical mass and start a revolution .

So many things wrong on so many levels for so many years, surely they keep taking the p1s$ out the people for much longer ?
Only one Leon Brittan on 19:53 - Jan 22 with 2052 viewsSwanzay

Only one Leon Brittan on 19:22 - Jan 22 by icecoldjack

The more i read the more i think people will reach the point of critical mass and start a revolution .

So many things wrong on so many levels for so many years, surely they keep taking the p1s$ out the people for much longer ?

David Icke is live on here at 8, should be an interesting interview.....

http://richieallenshow.com/listen-live/
Only one Leon Brittan on 20:07 - Jan 22 with 2039 viewsicecoldjack

I'm all tuned in Swanzay .
Only one Leon Brittan on 21:44 - Jan 22 with 1992 viewsKilkennyjack

One whistleblower makes it very clear that this was regular at Tory party conferences. Pre arranged with security and passes needed the lot. Very deliberate. He said if he Brighton bombing in 1984 had been one day earlier then the rent boys would have been blown up. People at the top knew.

Beware of the Risen People

Only one Leon Brittan on 22:06 - Jan 22 with 1972 viewsDafyddHuw

This is the guy who was Home Secretary, and so boss of the Filth, whenTthatcher used them as her own private army to crack heads at Orgreave and generally shit on Welsh, Scottish, North East and Midland miners.
Ask Perch - he'll tell you how much overtime money he made assaulting working people.
Brittan was the guy who oversaw all of this. Not worth dancing on his grave, but he was a stand-up member of the establishment - hence his cover-up of the child-abuse reports of his fellow coterie of tossers.
Another one of the ruling class honed in the classrooms of Eton and Harrow.
Only one Leon Brittan on 23:37 - Jan 22 with 1928 viewsperchrockjack

been a while fair play.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Only one Leon Brittan on 09:54 - Jan 23 with 1882 viewsepaul

Only one Leon Brittan on 11:03 - Jan 23 with 1858 viewsacejack3065

Only one Leon Brittan on 18:46 - Jan 22 by icecoldjack

A lot of the "whistle blowers" are dead though, read the conspiracy to expose all this by the journo Jill Dando, it's scary stuff! she was murdered to protect these people IMO.

Also the whole Saville peado procurement thing had been doing the rounds for years before his death on conspiracy web sites, something that gets forgotton about these days, the links between those who knew and wanted to expose goes very far and very dead!

This goes too far to the top for anything to get done about it IMO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2698820/Murdered-Crimewatch-presenter-Ji

http://conspiracytruths.co.uk/jimmysavilebbcpaedophile.html

I've read a bit of that stuff and some of it is interesting and some of it is just barmy. David Icke was right about Savile but he also believes the queen is a reptile and the moon is a hollowed out spaceship.

These guys have no credibility and it could damage the victims chances of getting justice.
Only one Leon Brittan on 13:11 - Jan 23 with 1826 viewsdickythorpe

Just what the feck happened in those Colchester United changing rooms?!!
Only one Leon Brittan on 15:05 - Jan 23 with 1800 viewsicecoldjack

Only one Leon Brittan on 11:03 - Jan 23 by acejack3065

I've read a bit of that stuff and some of it is interesting and some of it is just barmy. David Icke was right about Savile but he also believes the queen is a reptile and the moon is a hollowed out spaceship.

These guys have no credibility and it could damage the victims chances of getting justice.

Though some say the Lizard theory and one or two other things are a deflection from becoming a thorn in the side of the establishment. Nobody needs to bump off Icke because he is the Lizard man!

He gets to press globalisation agendas without becoming a target, quite a smart move if you think about it.

The Lizard thing was originally a vision i believe, many people believe this is a reference to the lizard part of the brain which can influence the difference between fight or flight and basic survival instincts, those who have made billions often having what some feel are psychopathic tendencies again stemming from the basic human instints but more tuned into certain aspects of it.

Like you say, some of it is interesting stuff and some of it is a bit barmy !

Though id be more suspicious if somebody was right about these things all of the time !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024