Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS 18:04 - Feb 20 with 9934 viewsAquinas

Three girls are thought to be trying to go to Syria to join ISIS... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31554844

When a 15 year was caught on a plane attempting to join ISIS in December she was stopped by anti-terrorism police and returned to her family. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11299128/Girl-15-stop

My questions are -

Should these girls be allowed to just return to their families in the UK despite their radical views?

Should they be charged with terror-related offences and sent to juvenile prison like they would if they were over 18 or men?
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 21:10 - Feb 21 with 2383 viewsMillJack

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 19:16 - Feb 20 by Gowerjack

Sadly and I mean it really sadly I'm almost inclined to agree with that.

What really pees me off is the complete silence from the mainstream Muslim community each time the lunatic fringe commit another atrocity.

Is there a popular movement of moderate Muslims ?

I dont know of one.

I can't believe that people are still peddling this cr*p about Muslim leaders not speaking out against ISIS. Just have a quick search on Google, Muslim leaders from all over the world are condemning ISIS at every opportunity. Just because you don't see it on the News at 10 doesn't mean it's not happening.
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 21:24 - Feb 21 with 2372 viewsAquinas

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 21:10 - Feb 21 by MillJack

I can't believe that people are still peddling this cr*p about Muslim leaders not speaking out against ISIS. Just have a quick search on Google, Muslim leaders from all over the world are condemning ISIS at every opportunity. Just because you don't see it on the News at 10 doesn't mean it's not happening.

When it was Israel killing muslims compared to muslims killing muslims, there were marches all over the UK. Cardiff, London, Birmingham etc all against Israel. There have been no marches of that size from the UK muslim population comdemning Isis's actions. As they always say, the biggest victims of Islamic extremists are the muslims themselves but they are letting the problem fester.

Anjem Choudary used to (not sure if he does now) always preach outside Regent's Park mosque because he was banned from entering. Did the congregation force him away and vilify him? Absolutely not.
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 23:46 - Feb 21 with 2338 viewsDarran

I agree and I'll put it on record that I couldn't give a f*ck if they ever come back.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 23:48 - Feb 21 with 2332 viewsLord_Bony

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 21:24 - Feb 21 by Aquinas

When it was Israel killing muslims compared to muslims killing muslims, there were marches all over the UK. Cardiff, London, Birmingham etc all against Israel. There have been no marches of that size from the UK muslim population comdemning Isis's actions. As they always say, the biggest victims of Islamic extremists are the muslims themselves but they are letting the problem fester.

Anjem Choudary used to (not sure if he does now) always preach outside Regent's Park mosque because he was banned from entering. Did the congregation force him away and vilify him? Absolutely not.

You do realise that the overwhelming majority of people killed and terrorised by ISIS are Muslims?

Just saying like...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 23:56 - Feb 21 with 2319 viewsAquinas

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 23:48 - Feb 21 by Lord_Bony

You do realise that the overwhelming majority of people killed and terrorised by ISIS are Muslims?

Just saying like...

Yes. Please see the sentence where I said exactly that. Thanks.
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 00:51 - Feb 22 with 2295 viewsLord_Bony

Sorry my bad its the tenants...feck my eys

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 09:14 - Feb 22 with 2255 viewsnmssis

Sorry, chum. The police are busy chasing British football fans who chanted at a black in Paris and hurt his feelings.
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 10:08 - Feb 22 with 2239 viewsjackb

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 09:14 - Feb 22 by nmssis

Sorry, chum. The police are busy chasing British football fans who chanted at a black in Paris and hurt his feelings.

So their actions were OK then?
Login to get fewer ads

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 10:08 - Feb 22 with 2239 viewsGowerjack

Ok

Whats the name of this group?
Who is its leader?

Thanks

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 10:15 - Feb 22 with 2232 viewsBrynmill_Jack

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 18:50 - Feb 20 by Aquinas

The law of the land determines a radical view. They stand accused of travelling to join an organisation that the Government has defined as a terrorist group.

The book is being thrown at the young 20 something muslim men who have gone out to fight, but the girls going out (who are usually described as intelligent, in this case straight A students) are seen as brainwashed, impressionable etc.

In my opinion they should be sent to a juvenile detention centre for a few months and then on release they should have restricted internet access and be placed on a no fly list. Also, if these girls are hoodwinked into going out there, surely the police should seize their computers and read their social media conversations for evidence of extremist views and exactly who they have been talking to.

There is quite a difference between young 20 something men and 15 year old schoolgirls. These 3 have been groomed over the internet by older men who like Dyf says are going to make them their cum receptacles. Filthy horrible bastards

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 13:43 - Feb 22 with 2199 viewsHighjack

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 10:15 - Feb 22 by Brynmill_Jack

There is quite a difference between young 20 something men and 15 year old schoolgirls. These 3 have been groomed over the internet by older men who like Dyf says are going to make them their cum receptacles. Filthy horrible bastards

Yeah they are gonna be banged by countless anonymous men, which won't be much fun with sand in their vaginas too..

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 13:48 - Feb 22 with 2196 viewsNookiejack

That is a really interesting point.

You don't see mass protests about Muslims killing Muslims - even though most of the people dying are Muslims. (bar the 2,000 Palestinians - including 500 children - that Israel did kill in Gaza (just for balance)).
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 13:56 - Feb 22 with 2191 viewsNookiejack

Just being philosophical

Why is it ok for a Muslim man to have four wives but it is not ok for Muslim woman to have four husbands?

.....I have never understood the lack of symmetry on this.

Will they all together form part of say 'the 4 wives of one of the leaders of ISIS - together with a 4th woman' - or just get married to the foot soldiers?
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 13:59 - Feb 22 with 2184 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Islamic dream is the Caliphate, a religious Empire covering the entire Middle East , some of the sub continent , north and sub Saharan Africa and as much of Europe as possible. If there was a tilt in population balance our history and culture would be super ceded , of this I have no doubt.

So called Moderate Muslims would have no difficulty with that state of affairs. So why would they protest?
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 14:00]

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 14:07 - Feb 22 with 2175 viewsNookiejack

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 18:39 - Feb 20 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I do wonder sometimes when I read about how horrified the parents are in these cases....maybe if you didn't raise (brainwash) your kids into such a narrow, strict religious way maybe they wouldn't be tempted to go off and experience IslamMax out in The Caliphate.

Maybe if you'd embraced a more cosmopolitan education for them they wouldn't be so thick as sh*t in these situations.

This no doubt a very harsh assessment, but f*ck em. Stop whining when your kids follow the logic through of what you started.

Another great point.

In my view we shouldn't have any faith schools of any religion in our country.

Let's teach RS in secular schools though and explain what each of the religions is claiming and people can make up the own minds.

Really uncomfortable that people are being peddled with the religion of their parents at home - then get peddled same religion as their parents - in same faith school - that their parents have chosen.

When do they ever learn about another viewpoint?
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 14:12 - Feb 22 with 2147 viewsNookiejack

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 13:59 - Feb 22 by Brynmill_Jack

The Islamic dream is the Caliphate, a religious Empire covering the entire Middle East , some of the sub continent , north and sub Saharan Africa and as much of Europe as possible. If there was a tilt in population balance our history and culture would be super ceded , of this I have no doubt.

So called Moderate Muslims would have no difficulty with that state of affairs. So why would they protest?
[Post edited 22 Feb 2015 14:00]

There is also a struggle in Islam between 'Sunni' version of Islam (Saudi Arabia) and 'Shia' (Iran)account of Islam.

Also within Sunni version there is a struggle between 'Wahabi' very conservative view led by Saudi Arabia - who are thought to be heavily funding ISIS and more moderate Sunni views.

......so even if we were super ceded - would still be fighting amongst themselves.
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 14:19 - Feb 22 with 2138 viewsBrynmill_Jack

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 19:37 - Feb 20 by Aquinas

If you thinking about a direct threat to the UK, then yeah I would probably say that the IRA at their height were causing more deaths on British soil than ISIS. However, the IRA did not have as much support with people born in England as ISIS does now. The IRA's aims were not to make the world 'a global Ireland', ISIS is a global threat, the IRA weren't.

I watched this video yesterday and shocked me what the views of your average young muslim is. Remember, it was the BBC who produced the video and chose the participants..

Interesting. As I've always believed the Sunnis are most up for the idea because it would give them free rein to persecute everyone else, all non Muslims and in particular Shia and other Islamic sects. Fair play to those two girls, one a Sunni and one a Shi'ite and the lad on the left next to the nutter who actually appreciated British society and told the extreme elements of the panel to go and live under the caliphate over there without the benefits that they enjoy under UK citizenship. I couldn't fault those three.

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 14:30 - Feb 22 with 2124 viewsBrynmill_Jack

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 14:12 - Feb 22 by Nookiejack

There is also a struggle in Islam between 'Sunni' version of Islam (Saudi Arabia) and 'Shia' (Iran)account of Islam.

Also within Sunni version there is a struggle between 'Wahabi' very conservative view led by Saudi Arabia - who are thought to be heavily funding ISIS and more moderate Sunni views.

......so even if we were super ceded - would still be fighting amongst themselves.

It would be one bloodbath after another - think along the lines of lord of the flies . Wahabism is the biggest single threat to modern civilization since global capitalism. I pray the Ruusians stop both eventually . They were well up for cutting out the middlemen in this proxy war (unlike the Americans) and directly bombing Saudi

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 14:41 - Feb 22 with 2112 viewsNookiejack

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 07:06 - Feb 21 by dameedna

I like Muslims generally but also know first hand from dining out with Muslims, that some of the womenfolk believe and think that Western men are dirty and they say this in pubic in Arabic, which I understand or have it explained to me by my colleagues.

When women are venting their Muslim hard line beliefs, it is time for me to leave the room as there will be trouble as I will not back down to anyone or group calling me dirty in public.

Don't know these girls but I doubt they will become good citizens and this may pass to their offspring which is not right as they should know better. No excuse for female thuggery. Hit it hard and hit it head on.

As I say I like Muslims in general.

Just ask them next time:-

1. Why can't a Muslim wife have 4 husbands - whereas a Muslim man can have 4 wives?

2. Why don't we introduce a law to allow men to marry 9 year old girls (as Mohammed's last wife was and no Muslim denies that fact)?

If the prophet (peace be with him) married a 9 year old why can't everyone else?

You might get a reply that everyone only lived to say 20-30 years of age in those days (so people had to marry younger) - but if you say had a God that was all powerful and all foreseeing - wouldn't its laws be timeless? Or maybe they are allowed to vary from generation to generation - dependent on how long people live for?

All religion is nonsense in my view. But then again I suppose Atheism is a form of religion in its own right - being totally philosophical about it.
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 16:30 - Feb 22 with 2087 viewsBrynmill_Jack

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 07:06 - Feb 21 by dameedna

I like Muslims generally but also know first hand from dining out with Muslims, that some of the womenfolk believe and think that Western men are dirty and they say this in pubic in Arabic, which I understand or have it explained to me by my colleagues.

When women are venting their Muslim hard line beliefs, it is time for me to leave the room as there will be trouble as I will not back down to anyone or group calling me dirty in public.

Don't know these girls but I doubt they will become good citizens and this may pass to their offspring which is not right as they should know better. No excuse for female thuggery. Hit it hard and hit it head on.

As I say I like Muslims in general.

It's not only the women. I don't think i've ever received change directly into my hand for fear of touching this filthy infidels flesh in any shop owned or run by Muslim men either.

It's quite ironic that some of these clean types stand on the toilet and sh*t standing up, not caring if their excrement goes in to the bowl or not (for fear that their arses would touch the filthy toilet seat). I've obviously not seen that but was told by a good mate of mine who worked for the main Sony plant in Bridgend. Apologies if this is untrue but I've no reason to doubt him.

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 16:44 - Feb 22 with 2079 viewsNookiejack

In the spirit of getting the right balance and not only challenging the Islamic religion.

Do you remember Dave Allen the Irish Comedian - commenting about the talking snake in the bible - with regards to the Adam and Eve story - and then in court you put your hand on the bible and swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 17:09 - Feb 22 with 2064 viewsNookiejack

.......by the way does anyone think if the Police officers in Wiltshere, Wales and Cheshire who visited local newsagents to compile a list of those members of the public - that bought the Charlie Hebdo magazine - monitor threads like this? I found that quite sinister.
These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 17:37 - Feb 22 with 2045 viewsWingstandwood

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 17:09 - Feb 22 by Nookiejack

.......by the way does anyone think if the Police officers in Wiltshere, Wales and Cheshire who visited local newsagents to compile a list of those members of the public - that bought the Charlie Hebdo magazine - monitor threads like this? I found that quite sinister.

We now seem to be living in a Politically Correct dictatorship! I personally like Jeremy Clarkson’s ISIS counter initiative proposal............. i.e. to discredit and de-glamourise ISIS propaganda newscasters/news media should refer to ISIS on air and in print as “The men with incredibly small penises!” .......I do fear however, someday in the future referring to ISIS as “The men with incredibly small penises!” could get you charged with incitement to racial hatred!......... And that's the way this country is going folks!

Argus!

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 20:00 - Feb 22 with 1976 viewsLohengrin

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 17:09 - Feb 22 by Nookiejack

Here you go...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/139143/a-deeply-sinister

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 21:14 - Feb 22 with 1935 viewsNookiejack

These teenage girls travelling to join ISIS on 20:00 - Feb 22 by Lohengrin

Here you go...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/139143/a-deeply-sinister

Thanks Lohengrin for the links and agree it is deeply sinister.

We then here comments in the press - that the police are under resourced. It really makes you think.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024