Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan Rodgers is class 20:23 - Mar 17 with 7547 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brendan Rodgers is class on 06:44 - Mar 18 with 1552 viewsDarran

Brendan Rodgers is class on 00:53 - Mar 18 by Swanjaxs

Jesus wept! I couldn't give a flying how Rodgers, Martinez or anybody else who's left us by thier own volition gets on, but come on he was greeting a young disabled fan ffs!! Some sad fu€ks on here!

Spot on some right w*nkers on here.

Brendan Rodgers is class on 10:13 - Mar 18 with 1447 viewsperchrockjack

So Rodgers comes down to our stadium ,gives his last minute team talk , deals with the press , gives interviews to Sky and then takers time out to see this lad, as he s done before every time he s returned.

Now we re dissing his morals.

This a Chapel thing? MAYBE we should play on the Sabbath

NOW, it seems some consumed by bitterness or jeallusy chip in with his private life, which is really that HIS. Not youre not mine and some on here might well have banged the odd bit of strange whilst in a relationship... its why I see mjy arse when scousers can called "moaners". WE take that title any day of the week

my arse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Brendan Rodgers is class on 10:19 - Mar 18 with 1452 viewsWarwickHunt

Brendan Rodgers is class on 23:36 - Mar 17 by swanduck

Was Martinez at the game last night do you know? He was meant to be.

He was probably tapping up our groundsman.
Brendan Rodgers is class on 10:20 - Mar 18 with 1448 viewsdantheswansman

Great manager for us , Thick as two short planks or at least that's what i think when i hear him speak.
And it`s funny how there are always a camera about for the golden PR opportunity`s .
I also don't think his ex wife would agree with the "top man" comments and i would agree with her .
His nickname is apparently Buck Rodgers - i,d replace the B with a F
Brendan Rodgers is class on 10:40 - Mar 18 with 1423 viewsStarsky

Brendan Rodgers is class on 10:20 - Mar 18 by dantheswansman

Great manager for us , Thick as two short planks or at least that's what i think when i hear him speak.
And it`s funny how there are always a camera about for the golden PR opportunity`s .
I also don't think his ex wife would agree with the "top man" comments and i would agree with her .
His nickname is apparently Buck Rodgers - i,d replace the B with a F

I'm sure the young disabled lad's evening was made up after Brendan came over to see him.

That was the end and important outcome here folks. Deal with it.

I know for a fact that Brendan had done similar things down here that haven't been divulged to the local press or media.

I won't comment on his private life, none of you know anything about the circumstances to be able to accurately judge him on it.

I believed steadfastly in my marriage vows and I'm on my second marriage. Does anyone on here want to call me a c@nt on that one? I can live with it because I know what happened.

It's just the internet, init.

Brendan Rodgers is class on 10:59 - Mar 18 with 1405 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brendan Rodgers is class on 22:10 - Mar 17 by blaine_scfc

I hope my mid life crisis is as good as his.

Post of the week

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Brendan Rodgers is class on 10:59 - Mar 18 with 1405 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brendan Rodgers is class on 21:21 - Mar 17 by skippyjack

You honestly believe his bravado?.. My god.. The man is going through a midlife crisis.. He's a delusionalist.. White teeth.. Young Blonde.. Talks as if he's a pariah.. Currently battling for 4th place with 'Liverpool'.. They're the new Arsenal.. Liverpool are no great shakes.. If we had a decent striker we'd have won.. That Sakho is stealing a living.. 'Skills' by f*ck.. That Can was awfully exposed.. They'll be lost without Gerrard.. Rodgers marriage situation has cost Liverpool this season..

Young blonde - and that's just describing his hair!

Brendan Rodgers is class on 11:05 - Mar 18 with 1399 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brendan Rodgers is class on 10:40 - Mar 18 by Starsky

I'm sure the young disabled lad's evening was made up after Brendan came over to see him.

That was the end and important outcome here folks. Deal with it.

I know for a fact that Brendan had done similar things down here that haven't been divulged to the local press or media.

I won't comment on his private life, none of you know anything about the circumstances to be able to accurately judge him on it.

I believed steadfastly in my marriage vows and I'm on my second marriage. Does anyone on here want to call me a c@nt on that one? I can live with it because I know what happened.

I'm delighted he did that with the young fan when he was here and remembered to do it when he came back.

However, as you may have noticed, I do have a cynical side and I'm not saying Brendan wouldn't have done the same had cameras not been around. But I think it made it double bubble for him because the cameras were there to capture his undoubtedly good nature and relay it to the rest of the world. That's all I'm saying like.

Login to get fewer ads

Brendan Rodgers is class on 11:57 - Mar 18 with 1359 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What I was saying you dumb f*ck was way back when back in the bad old days when we were not covered by TV cameras in the old fourth division (and you weren't there) and Len Pitson was taking the snaps would he have gone out of his way then?
He may very well be genuine but he loves his public image so much he probably thought it wouldn't do him any harm to get it on camera. Is that so outrageous?

Brendan Rodgers is class on 11:58 - Mar 18 with 1358 viewsBrynmill_Jack

You cretinous buffoon

Brendan Rodgers is class on 12:33 - Mar 18 with 1327 viewsraynor94

Brendan Rodgers is class on 11:58 - Mar 18 by Brynmill_Jack

You cretinous buffoon

You used to be quite an entertaining poster back in the day, now you are just a sad tired old cynic, you really need to find a life away from this board

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brendan Rodgers is class on 12:59 - Mar 18 with 1299 viewsWarwickHunt

Brendan Rodgers is class on 22:10 - Mar 17 by blaine_scfc

I hope my mid life crisis is as good as his.

Innit. I bought another guitar.
Brendan Rodgers is class on 13:10 - Mar 18 with 1274 viewsperchrockjack

You ve not bought another Martin have ya.

My Breedlove , Phil, has settled down to a sweet lil thing.

Did note the Holts both had well used Tackies at my ;ads wedding and mainly they know how to play them.

Brendan Rodgers is class on 13:40 - Mar 18 with 1251 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brendan Rodgers is class on 12:33 - Mar 18 by raynor94

You used to be quite an entertaining poster back in the day, now you are just a sad tired old cynic, you really need to find a life away from this board

Says our resident sad tired old cynic. I'm probably younger than you anyway Raynor. Besides, I don't live on these boards like our resident attention seeker, or his scouse counterpart

Brendan Rodgers is class on 13:41 - Mar 18 with 1249 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brendan Rodgers is class on 12:59 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

Spoil yerself why don't ya lol

Brendan Rodgers is class on 14:02 - Mar 18 with 1222 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brendan Rodgers is class on 12:59 - Mar 18 by WarwickHunt

Darran's post removed. Treble bubble lol

Brendan Rodgers is class on 14:36 - Mar 18 with 1204 viewsWarwickHunt

Brendan Rodgers is class on 13:10 - Mar 18 by perchrockjack

You ve not bought another Martin have ya.

My Breedlove , Phil, has settled down to a sweet lil thing.

Did note the Holts both had well used Tackies at my ;ads wedding and mainly they know how to play them.

Nah, Richie - just the one mid-life crisis!

I do fancy a Maton or Cole Clark though...
Brendan Rodgers is class on 14:36 - Mar 18 with 1204 viewsicecoldjack

Brendan Rodgers is class on 11:57 - Mar 18 by Brynmill_Jack

What I was saying you dumb f*ck was way back when back in the bad old days when we were not covered by TV cameras in the old fourth division (and you weren't there) and Len Pitson was taking the snaps would he have gone out of his way then?
He may very well be genuine but he loves his public image so much he probably thought it wouldn't do him any harm to get it on camera. Is that so outrageous?

I disagree on this point personally. While Rodgers is no doubt media savvy and political in knowing what and when to say the right things i also believe he had a genuine affinity to this young lad, just because he is with another team there is no reason for him not to say hello and i believe Brendan would do that regardless if cameras were there or not.

Which ever way we look at it, its still a lovely touch by him and lets remember that he was well known for this kind of thing while being our manager, in a world of synical people,of which i am one, this strikes me as a genuine moment by a a man that doesn't mind showing affection for the club and the people who gave him so much.

IMO what will always set Brendan apart from Martinez is how much he was thankful for the job and how he was able to launch himself into the big time because of us, he looked after the club financially by signing a deal he didnt need to sign which meant the Swans got money, that alone shows he has a certain level of integrity .

We are all over his leaving, we moved on from that bitterness quite quickly in fact, i think most people understand that Liverpool is a move nobody can turn down, he blotted his copy book a bit with the joe allen deal but paid the market value, again no real complaints.

The club got paid, he got a dream job, we progressed with Laudrup, time to remember him in a fond way now me thinks.
Brendan Rodgers is class on 14:56 - Mar 18 with 1193 viewsDarran

Brendan Rodgers is class on 14:36 - Mar 18 by icecoldjack

I disagree on this point personally. While Rodgers is no doubt media savvy and political in knowing what and when to say the right things i also believe he had a genuine affinity to this young lad, just because he is with another team there is no reason for him not to say hello and i believe Brendan would do that regardless if cameras were there or not.

Which ever way we look at it, its still a lovely touch by him and lets remember that he was well known for this kind of thing while being our manager, in a world of synical people,of which i am one, this strikes me as a genuine moment by a a man that doesn't mind showing affection for the club and the people who gave him so much.

IMO what will always set Brendan apart from Martinez is how much he was thankful for the job and how he was able to launch himself into the big time because of us, he looked after the club financially by signing a deal he didnt need to sign which meant the Swans got money, that alone shows he has a certain level of integrity .

We are all over his leaving, we moved on from that bitterness quite quickly in fact, i think most people understand that Liverpool is a move nobody can turn down, he blotted his copy book a bit with the joe allen deal but paid the market value, again no real complaints.

The club got paid, he got a dream job, we progressed with Laudrup, time to remember him in a fond way now me thinks.

I can tell you that Rodgers came to greet two disabled youngsters at every home game when he was our manager and also came to greet them last season and the season before.

Anyone that suggests otherwise is a sad bitter minge.

Not aimed at you Icey.

Brendan Rodgers is class on 15:03 - Mar 18 with 1186 viewswaynekerr55

Brendan Rodgers is class on 14:56 - Mar 18 by Darran

I can tell you that Rodgers came to greet two disabled youngsters at every home game when he was our manager and also came to greet them last season and the season before.

Not aimed at you Icey.

I took a group down to watch training before the Norwich 3 - 0 game in 2011. The bloke was class with the kids, he even engaged the group members who didn't like football

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Brendan Rodgers is class on 15:08 - Mar 18 with 1175 viewsperchrockjack

Im just proud that bryn after months of ignoring me has finally mentioned me in dispatches.

I want to thank my mother, father, pastor,teachers , mentors, music teacher, piano coach, Billy Williams and Hank for giving a useless wretch like me a second chance at life.

Brendan Rodgers is class on 15:14 - Mar 18 with 1171 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brendan Rodgers is class on 14:36 - Mar 18 by icecoldjack

Oh I do. I'll always be grateful for his contribution and yes he undoubtedly has an affinity for the boy in question.

But I also remember his stunts like "dress like Elvis for Brendan" , which cynically manipulated fans like Darran who all dressed up to honour their idol, Brendan not Elvis) . Some of us didn't buy it and sure enough as soon as Liverpool came calling he was off, and I don't blame him one bit.

I'm just making the point that saint as he is , he does love a bit of media whorrery as well.

Brendan Rodgers is class on 15:15 - Mar 18 with 1164 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brendan Rodgers is class on 14:56 - Mar 18 by Darran

Not aimed at you Icey.

Yes. That will be it. A bit like you and Laudrup innit

Brendan Rodgers is class on 15:18 - Mar 18 with 1156 viewsperchrockjack

there s a nasty streak in you brynnie and there never used to be.

On here anyway.

YOU RE A CHANGED POSTER..

Brendan Rodgers is class on 15:20 - Mar 18 with 1156 viewsDarran

Brendan Rodgers is class on 15:15 - Mar 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes. That will be it. A bit like you and Laudrup innit

Well firstly I didn't dress up as Elvis and secondly I have no idea what this post means it's probably just more of the shit you've been spouting for the last 12 months.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024