Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton? 23:11 - Apr 4 with 4802 viewsDanielswan

How serious?

Maybe its a ferdy, cant find info anywhere.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Naughton? on 23:23 - Apr 4 with 4778 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Monk said his ankle blew up and it'll be a few days until they know.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Naughton? on 23:24 - Apr 4 with 4776 viewsDanielswan

Naughton? on 23:23 - Apr 4 by NeiltheTaylor

Thanks Neil ... lets cross fingers then.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Naughton? on 23:30 - Apr 4 with 4750 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Yup. Good for Rangel to get a few games - I guess all our potential youngsters are out on loan and Tiendalli too, so it will be interesting to see if Monk uses it as an opportunity to try three at the back at some point if Naughton will be out a while.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2015 23:31]

Naughton? on 23:50 - Apr 4 with 4692 viewssomersetsimon

Naughton? on 23:23 - Apr 4 by NeiltheTaylor

Just saw the replay on MOTD. You can see his ankle turn over quite badly as he gets tackled.
The foul looks worse every time you see it. Studs up on Naughton's shin. I don't know how Bruce thought that was a fair tackle.
Naughton? on 00:14 - Apr 5 with 4622 viewsKilkennyjack

I thought rangel did great when he came on. Made it look easy.

Beware of the Risen People

Naughton? on 00:24 - Apr 5 with 4588 viewslifelong

Naughton? on 00:14 - Apr 5 by Kilkennyjack

I thought rangel did great when he came on. Made it look easy.

I agree, he looked very comfortable when he came on, didn't put a foot wrong.
Naughton? on 00:33 - Apr 5 with 4563 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Really pleased for him. Can't be nice being such a favourite for so long and realizing that his role has changed. Been a Gent about it too.

Naughton? on 00:34 - Apr 5 with 4557 viewsNeiltheTaylor

That seems wrong to say I guess as Naughton was injured for him to get there, but that's football. Chance came and I'm glad he was there is what I meant. Speedy recovery for Naughton hopefully.

Login to get fewer ads

Naughton? on 01:21 - Apr 5 with 4496 viewsDull1Thomas

I thought that was Naughton's best game for us by a mile ... shame if he's out for any length of time even if it does mean Angel gets game time.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Naughton? on 06:35 - Apr 5 with 4359 viewsScoobyWho

Naughton has improved dramatically recently now he has settled in, and Corks signing was a master stroke. We area seeing decisions these days we take for granted regards players. Some incredible business management. If we sustain this the gulf between the Swansea side that was promoted and now will be huge.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Naughton? on 07:50 - Apr 5 with 4266 viewsBig_Phil

News from Morriston Hospital last night - no breaks, bad bruising. That could still keep him out for a week or two - but its nothing serious
Naughton? on 08:56 - Apr 5 with 4188 viewsPacemaker

I like Angel but when he came on the difference in pace between him and Naughton was very noticeable, he usually makes up for his lack of pace with experience but I hope Naughton is playing next week.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Naughton? on 09:19 - Apr 5 with 4124 viewsSwansNZ

Naughton? on 07:50 - Apr 5 by Big_Phil

News from Morriston Hospital last night - no breaks, bad bruising. That could still keep him out for a week or two - but its nothing serious

Good news

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Naughton? on 09:59 - Apr 5 with 3991 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Naughton? on 08:56 - Apr 5 by Pacemaker

I like Angel but when he came on the difference in pace between him and Naughton was very noticeable, he usually makes up for his lack of pace with experience but I hope Naughton is playing next week.

That went for the whole of our right side yesterday when he had Dyer in front of him. One of my favourite all time players for the Swans but maybe the time is coming for him to drop down to the championship. Harsh I know but there can be no room for sentiment in football these days

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Naughton? on 10:37 - Apr 5 with 3916 viewsmonmouth

Naughton? on 09:59 - Apr 5 by Brynmill_Jack

That went for the whole of our right side yesterday when he had Dyer in front of him. One of my favourite all time players for the Swans but maybe the time is coming for him to drop down to the championship. Harsh I know but there can be no room for sentiment in football these days

What in the name of all that's holy has happened to Nathan Dyer? We know he can play at this level; we've seen it. To be fair to him, that tackle set up the third and some of his passes were good but I mean as an attacking winger. Rangel was Rangel. It was great to see him but a fast winger will have him on toast now and again.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Naughton? on 10:51 - Apr 5 with 3866 viewsDr_Winston

Naughton? on 10:37 - Apr 5 by monmouth

What in the name of all that's holy has happened to Nathan Dyer? We know he can play at this level; we've seen it. To be fair to him, that tackle set up the third and some of his passes were good but I mean as an attacking winger. Rangel was Rangel. It was great to see him but a fast winger will have him on toast now and again.

Don't think the style suits him and the lack of game time won't help him with sharpness. I'm not prepared to write him off yet (his track record is too good for that) but he needs to bounce back next season.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Naughton? on 12:47 - Apr 5 with 3702 viewsjackal

Naughton? on 06:35 - Apr 5 by ScoobyWho

Naughton has improved dramatically recently now he has settled in, and Corks signing was a master stroke. We area seeing decisions these days we take for granted regards players. Some incredible business management. If we sustain this the gulf between the Swansea side that was promoted and now will be huge.

Just shows how footballers need to play regularly. Fab and Gylfi also got limited starts at their previous clubs.
Naughton? on 13:15 - Apr 5 with 3642 views3swan

Naughton? on 07:50 - Apr 5 by Big_Phil

Let's hope it is good news.

My son went to the Fracture Clinic last year had an x ray and was told no break. Told to come back the next day for a support. Another x ray and then they found a break.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2015 13:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024