Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sick to death with this Gerrard love in 09:47 - May 16 with 9635 viewswhiterock

Ffs, decent player in his day, his day has been over for a while, not that I care but Liverpool will be far better off without him
Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 18:56 - May 16 with 1851 viewsJackfath

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 18:55 - May 16 by skippyjack

10.. One a cleaner.. One a part time store assistant.. Bar work.. Restaurant work.. I don't know.. Even Dr Winston and the Govt have forced me off the dole

Is your CV ok? If you want me to check it out for you send it to me via PM.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:06 - May 16 with 1800 viewsDrizzy

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 18:32 - May 16 by C_jack

Apart from one CL final, what would he have been revered for? A few domestic cups? There's plenty of top players with them. Ashley Cole has an FA Cup winners medal for every day of the week.

Goals scored? He doesn't touch Lampard in that respect

Appearances? Emile Heskey has more.

It's nice he managed to stay at one club for all of his career, the organised crime leaders of Liverpool will probably take the credit for that though.

Top player, but the game has, and will continue to produce those in years to come, nothing separates him from the rest to say that he was ever, one of the 'best'.

Haha you can't honestly believe a word you've just typed. You're not that thick.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:10 - May 16 with 1781 viewsDrizzy

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 18:39 - May 16 by Dr_Winston

Crazy how worked up the Liverpool fans are getting about the whole thing.

Believe it or not Jobs not everybody is a bitter c*nt like you. It's boring reading your asinine sh*te on here day in day out.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:11 - May 16 with 1776 viewsskippyjack

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 18:56 - May 16 by Jackfath

Is your CV ok? If you want me to check it out for you send it to me via PM.

My CV is fine.. It's an honest statement of what I've done.. I'm just one of those people.. I'll be walking along the street and a bird would shit on me.. Actually 4 days ago a bird did shit on me as I walked down the street. Skimmed my ear and hit my foot it did.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:13 - May 16 with 1766 viewsCooperman

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:10 - May 16 by Drizzy

Believe it or not Jobs not everybody is a bitter c*nt like you. It's boring reading your asinine sh*te on here day in day out.

Do you support Liverpool?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:17 - May 16 with 1743 viewsskippyjack

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:13 - May 16 by Cooperman

Yes he does.. So does Perch.. Ecb..Max... Darran supports Man Utd(well fergie).. Dr Winston supports Arsenal..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:20 - May 16 with 1731 viewsDr_Winston

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:10 - May 16 by Drizzy

Then don't read it kid. It's not a complicated system.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:27 - May 16 with 1689 viewsDrizzy

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:13 - May 16 by Cooperman

No.

Login to get fewer ads

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:29 - May 16 with 1672 viewsDarran

I bet Winston wasn't like this when Tony Adams retired.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:35 - May 16 with 1647 viewsskippyjack

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:20 - May 16 by Dr_Winston

Then don't read it kid. It's not a complicated system.

Communist and f*cking stupid.. Beyond the realms of stupidity.. I wish I was dumb.. Life is easier when you're unaware of certain bollocks..

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:37 - May 16 with 1639 viewsJohnw102

Strange body language between him and Buck at the end. Think BR wants to see him gone?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:51 - May 16 with 1601 viewsCooperman

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:37 - May 16 by Johnw102

Strange body language between him and Buck at the end. Think BR wants to see him gone?

I don't think BR wanted to play him as he thinks Liverpool are better without him in the team. However there was no way in the world he could leave him out for this game.

I wonder if SG would have played if this was the last game of the season versus Chelsea with 3 points needed for a Champions League place.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 20:21 - May 16 with 1541 viewsCooperman

The golden samba was a nice touch. A golden shell suit would have been better though.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 20:28 - May 16 with 1522 viewslifelong

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 19:11 - May 16 by skippyjack

My CV is fine.. It's an honest statement of what I've done.. I'm just one of those people.. I'll be walking along the street and a bird would shit on me.. Actually 4 days ago a bird did shit on me as I walked down the street. Skimmed my ear and hit my foot it did.

It's a sign of good luck if a bird shits on you, one of the feathered variety that it.
Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 20:52 - May 16 with 1471 viewsDarran

Piers has got his rod out.

https://mobile.twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/599652173484564480

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 23:07 - May 16 with 1397 viewsGiff

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 18:32 - May 16 by C_jack

Apart from one CL final, what would he have been revered for? A few domestic cups? There's plenty of top players with them. Ashley Cole has an FA Cup winners medal for every day of the week.

Goals scored? He doesn't touch Lampard in that respect

Appearances? Emile Heskey has more.

It's nice he managed to stay at one club for all of his career, the organised crime leaders of Liverpool will probably take the credit for that though.

Top player, but the game has, and will continue to produce those in years to come, nothing separates him from the rest to say that he was ever, one of the 'best'.

True, looked good in a very poor team. Limitations exposed at international level
Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 23:19 - May 16 with 1376 viewsTNT

Can't be bothered to trawl 5 pages, but it's about us The Swans!

Hopefully there'll be less LFC, MU and more SCFC in our future generations.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 01:41 - May 17 with 1321 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Drizzy's "yeah, but you're really thick" response to anyone who questions his beloved team is great to view as some kind of exercise in post modern irony

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 01:44 - May 17 with 1320 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 17:15 - May 16 by raynor94

Oh well two quotes just now on sky from Pele and Zidane, both saying one of the world's best midfielders, not bad references

Is Nicky Butt no longer Pele's favourite?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 04:45 - May 17 with 1301 viewsHumpty

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 17:14 - May 16 by perchrockjack

"all things scoob", really come ed. Never

Necessary? possibly but only when hump,winston and the gang bleat up.

plastic scouser a cracker.

Really, this f rom those clearly manure supporters

Ive been with our club before they were born and I ll die that way.

I answer to nobody ,not on here, not anywhere.

OH .........AND FOOK RRIGHT OFF

Game starting soon

I think Steven Gerrard was a great player. I think Liverpool are are a great club, though I don't support them in any way.

Can you try to refrain from dragging me into every petty argument you have?

I don't think I've spoken about you here for quite a while. Whereas you bring me up whenever your arguing with anybody. Which is a lot.

I have no problem with your admiration for Steven Gerrard. I have no problem with your love for Liverpool, the city and the club. You carry on.

I just think you are very thick. Very very thick.
Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 07:33 - May 17 with 1255 viewsepaul

F*ck slippy, f*ck Loserpool, decent player in poor sides.

Let's be fair Luke Chadwick has a premiership medal, says it all really

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 09:20 - May 17 with 1201 viewsOldjack

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 13:56 - May 16 by max936

l agree with you Drizzy, the hatred shown to anything Liverpool on here is laughable, no one recalls the money they wrote off after it all went tits up after our first foray into the top league.
Gerrard was World Class of that there is no doubt, despite what the "experts" on here will tell you.

Good Luck Stevie G.
[Post edited 16 May 2015 14:01]

have you still got his poster above your bed ? do you still toss over him like Prosser does with Roony

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 10:04 - May 17 with 1174 viewstomdickharry

Lets be honest Gerrard has been an extremely good player and will be sorely missed by Liverpool. The glory days of these so called football giants are now gone and clubs like ourselves will emerge from the shadows.
Can't remember us giving the same type of send off to Kristian O'Leary a true Swans legend,wonder what he is doing now?
Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 13:04 - May 17 with 1088 viewsperchrockjack

Still running then

Winston in full bitter flow, backed by Humpty .It aint pretty boys

Support Liverpool? OK IF YOU WANT you shower of bells.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sick to death with this Gerrard love in on 15:34 - May 17 with 1044 viewsphact0rri

Well he is coming to Los Angeles, so though I don't go to that many of the local matches, I will admit there's a part of me that feels a bit of that love-in though its mostly because its always nice seeing someone come out here.

Plus Keene can sod off the captaincy soon which is just people having a laugh I think.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024