Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games 11:26 - Jun 13 with 3243 viewsBorojack

There is a thread on the Cardiff board praising Ash and saying what a fantastic captain he is.
They are also complmenting
Jazz Richards Taylor and Joe Allon.
Are things changing for the better at last.
Or was last night a one off.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 11:31 - Jun 13 with 3210 viewsbuilthjack

They changed a while ago. I have said before on here that Wales games on here are about supporting Wales. The 3000 or more that went to Belgium proved that.
There will always be some knobs who want trouble, but they are scumbags and hopefully they will stay away. Swans fans praising Gunter last night, whereas in the past they may have booed him. Cardiff fans praising the Swans lads too. Come on Wales.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 11:37 - Jun 13 with 3178 viewspencoedjack

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 11:31 - Jun 13 by builthjack

They changed a while ago. I have said before on here that Wales games on here are about supporting Wales. The 3000 or more that went to Belgium proved that.
There will always be some knobs who want trouble, but they are scumbags and hopefully they will stay away. Swans fans praising Gunter last night, whereas in the past they may have booed him. Cardiff fans praising the Swans lads too. Come on Wales.

Disagree never heard Swans fans booing a Bassey at a Wales game.
Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 11:38 - Jun 13 with 3169 viewsWhiterockin

How much of this is now down to the gap in club standings that the rivalry between clubs is disappearing.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 11:49 - Jun 13 with 3113 viewsBorojack

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 11:37 - Jun 13 by pencoedjack

Disagree never heard Swans fans booing a Bassey at a Wales game.

To be fair they didnt boo any of our players last night.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 11:56 - Jun 13 with 3076 viewsDull1Thomas

A big crowd means tickets are more evenly spread around the country and there is less chance of a partizan group gathering in one place. It also means the local thugs are less likely to jog upon a whim 5 minutes before kick off.
Wait until Ash turns up in a friendly against San Marino on a Tuesday night and the usual response will be forthcoming.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 12:40 - Jun 13 with 2911 viewsgiantstoneater

Nothing wrong with club v club rivalry as long as it doesn't go beyond banter, for Wales games it should be confined to the History books and stay there.
Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 12:57 - Jun 13 with 2836 viewsSgorioFruit

TOGETHERSTRONGER

just need Wrexham back in the league and then Merthyr to follow

TOGETHERSTRONGER

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 12:59 - Jun 13 with 2829 viewspencoedjack

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 11:49 - Jun 13 by Borojack

To be fair they didnt boo any of our players last night.

Great supporters of the national team not booing there own players.

They must be proud.

The abuse in particular Ash & Coleman have received on their message boards is a fuking disgrace.
Login to get fewer ads

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 13:07 - Jun 13 with 2789 viewsMarryGonk

The in-fighting at the Wales v England game a few years was shocking and something I never want to see return, as we saw last night we're a much stronger force together.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 13:19 - Jun 13 with 2741 viewsDull1Thomas

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 12:59 - Jun 13 by pencoedjack

Great supporters of the national team not booing there own players.

They must be proud.

The abuse in particular Ash & Coleman have received on their message boards is a fuking disgrace.

yep, even worse than Jazz Richards gets on here
[Post edited 13 Jun 2015 13:19]

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 16:25 - Jun 13 with 2406 viewsEdmundo

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 13:07 - Jun 13 by MarryGonk

The in-fighting at the Wales v England game a few years was shocking and something I never want to see return, as we saw last night we're a much stronger force together.

I am still wary of the rogue Cardiff fan who just can't accept make their City accessible to hordes of Jacks. Though as the day went on yesterday and as beer flowed, managing to forget about previous experiences.

I hope we can replicate the atmoshere of last night and keep building the trust between both sets of fans👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 16:34 - Jun 13 with 2368 viewsOldjack

Just wait until the next derby comes around [if your all still alive ] then you'll see how much neighbourly love exists

ps it'll still be a bubble match
fuk em!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 16:40 - Jun 13 with 2336 viewsMarryGonk

There's nothing wrong with the rivalry at the derbys, it's what makes them special games, I just don't like to see that spill out at the Wales games. I've never heard of it happening between England fans given how diverse they are, unless someone can correct me?

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 16:44 - Jun 13 with 2322 viewsmonmouth

I don't think there's much hope for the current generation including myself (too many bad memories) but, whisper it quietly, I do hope that some national success can breed rivalry rather than hatred and respect rather than contempt between the two clubs and their fans. Then again, maybe they'll be bust, f*cked and finished soon. Swansea fans will dominate 90% of welsh football and it's audiences anyway; the best outcome all round really.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 16:46 - Jun 13 with 2311 viewsmacthejack

Clearly not as in the last 24 hours I've seen more petty point scoring dressed up as faux praise and posts about Cardiff then before they play Swansea.
Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 16:54 - Jun 13 with 2280 viewsHighjack

I went to the Iceland friendly last year and there was a lot of scumbags, lots of "gas a jack songs being sung" and the fella in front of me accidentally got my knee in the back of his head after calling Ash a "Jack n***er".

Last night however it was the perfect atmosphere. Had lots of good friendly banter with Cardiff fans and everyone went home happy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 17:12 - Jun 13 with 2223 viewsDull1Thomas

For last night's international how long did it take Cardiff to open up all the stands they have had to moth ball.
I'm with Monmouth when he says there's no hope for our generation (or older) and TBH I don't give a monkey's what the coming generations think as I will be dead.

Is petty club rivalry dying out at Wales games on 17:33 - Jun 13 with 2161 viewskopperburgjack

The whole swans players being booed stopped a long time ago. But there is still a minority that give anti-Swansea remarks, such as Williams/Taylor being called jack c*nts several times until a swans fan started on them then he sh1te himself. And another hearing f*ck off you jack c*nts being shouted when the fans were singing Hymns and Ariars

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024