Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn 12:42 - Jul 24 with 106640 viewsCountyJim

I'm going to vote for him was going to go with Burnham but the amount of crap he's put up with and with dignity

He's a man of principal don't share his views on the monarch but we all have different points of view
Jeremy Corbyn on 22:28 - Aug 26 with 1718 viewsDarran

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:02 - Aug 26 by MillJack

Hypothetically, if my better half was travelling home alone on public transport, on a route known to have a history of sexual assaults and/or harassment, I can't say I'd object to her having the option of travelling in a women only section. I can't imagine anyone else who would either?

No nobody would.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:39 - Aug 26 with 1693 viewsMillJack

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:28 - Aug 26 by Darran

No nobody would.

Darren, I'm now slightly confused! What exactly is the issue with Mr Corbyn being open to discussions with women about the possibility of introducing segregated carriages in the above scenario then?!!
Jeremy Corbyn on 22:42 - Aug 26 with 1689 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:02 - Aug 26 by MillJack

Hypothetically, if my better half was travelling home alone on public transport, on a route known to have a history of sexual assaults and/or harassment, I can't say I'd object to her having the option of travelling in a women only section. I can't imagine anyone else who would either?

Indeed.

I wonder how practical it is to police such a measure though.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:52 - Aug 26 with 1679 viewsCottsy

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:31 - Aug 26 by Darran

No I have not gone mental the whole idea is nutty and most people here agree but some can't bring themselves to say that because it would make them look less of a lefty see.

And that's not aimed at you.

I'm going to go to my local Marxist controlled leisure centre, or Leninsure Centre as I like to call it, to celebrate their policy of forcibly segregating women with their women only swimming sessions and fitness classes just to prove my lefty credentials.

Or I might just argue blindly against something that Jeremy Corbyn hasn't said just to prove that I can be critical of him without being any less of a lefty.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:53 - Aug 26 with 1675 viewsMillJack

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:42 - Aug 26 by Joe_bradshaw

Indeed.

I wonder how practical it is to police such a measure though.

That's a different question entirely, but I find it difficult to understand why people can show so much hostility towards the idea of exploring the possibility. He's hardly suggested that it will be the first thing he'll implement.
Jeremy Corbyn on 22:57 - Aug 26 with 1667 viewsDarran

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:39 - Aug 26 by MillJack

Darren, I'm now slightly confused! What exactly is the issue with Mr Corbyn being open to discussions with women about the possibility of introducing segregated carriages in the above scenario then?!!

Because it's not the answer.

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:00 - Aug 26 with 1659 viewsMillJack

Jeremy Corbyn on 22:57 - Aug 26 by Darran

Because it's not the answer.

What is then?

I'm not being arsey, just genuinely interested in what alternatives you think could be explored first?
Jeremy Corbyn on 23:01 - Aug 26 with 1656 viewsDarran

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:00 - Aug 26 by MillJack

What is then?

I'm not being arsey, just genuinely interested in what alternatives you think could be explored first?

Police,stewards etc
They make enough f*cking money.

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:16 - Aug 26 with 1636 viewsMillJack

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:01 - Aug 26 by Darran

Police,stewards etc
They make enough f*cking money.

i don't disagree with you but where are they going to come from? The individuals within the police force may well be well paid, but there aren't enough of them imo.
Jeremy Corbyn on 23:18 - Aug 26 with 1633 viewsDarran

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:16 - Aug 26 by MillJack

i don't disagree with you but where are they going to come from? The individuals within the police force may well be well paid, but there aren't enough of them imo.

Who's going to stop a group of men getting in a women only carriage late at night?

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:25 - Aug 26 with 1628 viewsMillJack

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:18 - Aug 26 by Darran

Who's going to stop a group of men getting in a women only carriage late at night?

Again Darran, I don't know the ins and outs of what the discussions may cover and neither do you, but you're right it may include the idea of additional staff to police it, it may not though, there may be another way around it without the requirement of additional help. Bringing the idea to the table can hardly be seen as a negative though, despite the previous posts to the contrary in this thread.
Jeremy Corbyn on 23:42 - Aug 26 with 1602 viewsDarran

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:25 - Aug 26 by MillJack

Again Darran, I don't know the ins and outs of what the discussions may cover and neither do you, but you're right it may include the idea of additional staff to police it, it may not though, there may be another way around it without the requirement of additional help. Bringing the idea to the table can hardly be seen as a negative though, despite the previous posts to the contrary in this thread.

I think it's extremely negative that they're thinking about separating women from men to keep them safe in the 21st century myself but you make some good points. 👍🏻

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:43 - Aug 26 with 1600 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:41 - Aug 26 by Darran

So women will have the option of a woman only carriage but they don't have to travel in it if they don't want to?

Yeah, I suppoe it's a bit like having a quiet catriage on the train. I don't know why you're so against women having this choice. Do you really believe there is no sexual harrassment on the railways?

As for Scousejack, he'd hate Corbyn if he came round his house and gave him a hundred grand. Irrational and unreasonable, the Perchrock we have all come to know. And know.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:45 - Aug 26 with 1593 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:45 - Aug 26 by Darran

Richard you really need to start using the quote button.

No. What he really wants to start using is the off button.

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:47 - Aug 26 with 1585 viewsDarran

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:43 - Aug 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah, I suppoe it's a bit like having a quiet catriage on the train. I don't know why you're so against women having this choice. Do you really believe there is no sexual harrassment on the railways?

As for Scousejack, he'd hate Corbyn if he came round his house and gave him a hundred grand. Irrational and unreasonable, the Perchrock we have all come to know. And know.

Where has anyone said there's no sexual harassment on the railways then?

Jeremy Corbyn on 00:01 - Aug 27 with 1594 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:47 - Aug 26 by Darran

Where has anyone said there's no sexual harassment on the railways then?

So in that cas e, why can't women have the choice to go into a carriage where no men are allowed so they feel safe if they need to?

P.S. I didn't know you travelled so much by rail, gropey!

Jeremy Corbyn on 03:02 - Aug 27 with 1544 viewsHumpty

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:44 - Aug 26 by Cottsy

Now that is the biggest load of bolloc ks I've ever read on here.

You keep on going on about Jeremy Corbyn having hate and contempt for certain groups but if he does it is nowhere near the hate and contempt that you have for the poor and vulnerable.

In the Christian Church of Perch hating and having contempt for the poor and vulnerable is the first rule.

Looking after himself at the expense of everyone else is the second.

But he's a Christian mind.

I wonder what Jesus would think of Perch's take on Christianity?
Jeremy Corbyn on 07:58 - Aug 27 with 1516 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn on 03:02 - Aug 27 by Humpty

In the Christian Church of Perch hating and having contempt for the poor and vulnerable is the first rule.

Looking after himself at the expense of everyone else is the second.

But he's a Christian mind.

I wonder what Jesus would think of Perch's take on Christianity?

He'd probably tell him "judge he not" for starters. Then to leave the funny hand shake brigade

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:21 - Aug 27 with 1481 viewsperchrockjack

Well its a very good morning friends and the Lord Jesus has blessed me with another day to advise you what a shower of tw@ats you are

Clasie never fails to defend individual freedom and his chum base on here now is that big word beginning with "e".

Clase the first to slag off the likes of DARREN then in the same breath defend all our right to an opinion. Indignation personified.

Bryn.. scousejack was killed off ,son, so old ground there ,the same Jobbie Winston is on.

What was hump under the old site ,as he too has personal issues; Christian? me? you utter clown .

As has been said before, lefties will defend their own to the death and clearly tis subject has given them an opportunity to wax lyrical about their apparently infallible leader elect.

You see, all you ve done is to rake up old hatreds and filter them into this "debate" . I know, you can t, but its how it is.

The subject matter? No we don t need consultation to consider this apartheid. BEST we look forward and not backwards where women were kept separate ,like in chapel vestries serving the tea whilst the men had a prayer meeting. Seeing light yet?

Ive said on here that Corbyn is divisive ,self evidently so. HE HAS SPLIT HIS OWN PARTY, HE will split the country. We need to unite.

May your God go with you

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:35 - Aug 27 with 1471 viewsCottsy

Having already implemented some of Jeremy Corbyn's most extreme and evil policies, such as public ownership of the railways and utilities, that crazy Marxist basket case country, Germany, are going to implement another one of his policies - rent controls.

What a dangerous, crazy commie b@stard he is for suggesting policies that would bring us on a par with the strongest economy in the EU. If only I could change my vote to Liz Kendall so that we could have more austerity, more corporatism and less housing and public services.

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:50 - Aug 27 with 1454 viewsepaul

He relly is that evil that he is now suggesting that lthe red tories take responsibility for the serious f*ck up it made with PFI nasty nasty man

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/aug/26/labour-has-duty-to-resolve-mess-o

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:15 - Aug 27 with 1441 viewsCottsy

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:21 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

Well its a very good morning friends and the Lord Jesus has blessed me with another day to advise you what a shower of tw@ats you are

Clasie never fails to defend individual freedom and his chum base on here now is that big word beginning with "e".

Clase the first to slag off the likes of DARREN then in the same breath defend all our right to an opinion. Indignation personified.

Bryn.. scousejack was killed off ,son, so old ground there ,the same Jobbie Winston is on.

What was hump under the old site ,as he too has personal issues; Christian? me? you utter clown .

As has been said before, lefties will defend their own to the death and clearly tis subject has given them an opportunity to wax lyrical about their apparently infallible leader elect.

You see, all you ve done is to rake up old hatreds and filter them into this "debate" . I know, you can t, but its how it is.

The subject matter? No we don t need consultation to consider this apartheid. BEST we look forward and not backwards where women were kept separate ,like in chapel vestries serving the tea whilst the men had a prayer meeting. Seeing light yet?

Ive said on here that Corbyn is divisive ,self evidently so. HE HAS SPLIT HIS OWN PARTY, HE will split the country. We need to unite.

May your God go with you

Apartheid?

Are you sure that's the word you want to use on a proposed consultation with women on women's safety?

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:04 - Aug 27 with 1417 viewsJackSomething

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:21 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

May your God go with you

The funny thing about this is I've never voted Labour in my life and have no strong opinion on Corbyn. So I don't think you can blame him for my involvement in this thread. That's all down to you Perch.

You post strong opinions of your own here, which are bound to invite equally strong responses from those who feel differently. You then react by accusing people of 'making assumptions' when they're just replying to what you have said and start accusing us of all thinking we are right when we're just posting opinions, which is exactly what you have done.

Think of it like this. If someone posts about something you have personal experience with, such as a job you may have done, you tend to post a response. Usually insulting the poster for not knowing what they're talking about. In this thread, you've posted sweeping generalisations about 'poor' people. Seeing as my work is with 'poor' people, I've responded in a very similar way to yourself in the example above. Yet it's OK for you to do it, but not anybody else.

I know from experience you're not going to do it, but maybe have a think about that and what it says about you. This isn't an attempt to continue the unpleasantness, more an attempt to end it.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:55 - Aug 27 with 1387 viewsWarwickHunt

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:15 - Aug 27 by Cottsy

Apartheid?

Are you sure that's the word you want to use on a proposed consultation with women on women's safety?

Emotive, but literally correct.
Jeremy Corbyn on 11:57 - Aug 27 with 1383 viewswaynekerr55

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:55 - Aug 27 by WarwickHunt

Emotive, but literally correct.

CLEARLY

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024