Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh Man Utd Fan 10:15 - Aug 31 with 12497 viewsAl_Bundy

Anybody recognise him

http://m.101greatgoals.com/blog/manchester-united-fan-thinks-schweinsteiger-is-p
Welsh Man Utd Fan on 23:54 - Sep 1 with 1987 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 14:56 - Sep 1 by WxmJax

Never understood the reasoning that you MUST support your local team, there's something wrong with you if you don't. So much for having a brain. My Wrexham born son probably goes to more Swans games than a lot on here, should I stop him in future ? Then there was the young 12 year old lad from Chesterfield I met at the Hull game last December. I asked his father what was his connection with Swansea and he said that he just liked the way we play. I only hope that those people from Pwllheli don't turn up at Stoke again this year. When people comment about our away support just remember that a lot don't have SA postcodes.

What did the people from Pwllheli do?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 01:25 - Sep 2 with 1940 viewsScoobyWho

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 09:24 - Sep 1 by SwansNZ

There is a difference between people who live outside of England and Wales, as they chose to support a competitor to their local side.

Did I read somewhere the swans were the best supported side in the premier league in the south west of England ?

Actually I've just checked it was ' the most watched ' whatever that means.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9912919/who-is-the-most-watched-pre

Liverpool the most watched in Cardiff 😂
Swansea and WBA the only teams to secure home territory, sort of puts the whole thing in to context.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2015 1:30]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 20:12 - Sep 2 with 1798 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 01:25 - Sep 2 by ScoobyWho

Did I read somewhere the swans were the best supported side in the premier league in the south west of England ?

Actually I've just checked it was ' the most watched ' whatever that means.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9912919/who-is-the-most-watched-pre

Liverpool the most watched in Cardiff 😂
Swansea and WBA the only teams to secure home territory, sort of puts the whole thing in to context.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2015 1:30]

I wonder how many in the west Country would like to see a PL game live at the Liberty?

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 20:13 - Sep 2 with 1795 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 20:12 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

I wonder how many in the west Country would like to see a PL game live at the Liberty?

If it were possible i mean. Be lovely to get some Englis fans regularly at the Liberty. Just need to make it big enough.

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 20:23 - Sep 2 with 1778 viewsairedale

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 20:13 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

If it were possible i mean. Be lovely to get some Englis fans regularly at the Liberty. Just need to make it big enough.

Catchment area imo.
Welsh Man Utd Fan on 20:55 - Sep 2 with 1755 viewsScoobyWho

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 20:12 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Probably a lot, I was always under the impression we had quite a large support that way in any event.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 21:03 - Sep 2 with 1741 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 20:55 - Sep 2 by ScoobyWho

Probably a lot, I was always under the impression we had quite a large support that way in any event.

I do hope the anti English chants are disappearing. Let's really show the world we're an inclusive to all football club. Then we can build the 40,000 spanking new stadium down by the barrage as Hereford brilliantly suggested.

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 21:12 - Sep 2 with 1722 viewsthe_gasman

There's a bloke on my 'friends' on facetwa t i was in school with who is similar to this fool... He was quiet as feck all weekend . Sad

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 21:45 - Sep 2 with 1688 viewslondonlisa2001

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 20:13 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Need to have the Ilfracombe ferry running again - all year round for the football. Loads would come from North Devon and around.
Welsh Man Utd Fan on 23:32 - Sep 2 with 1638 viewsyescomeon

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 21:03 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

I do hope the anti English chants are disappearing. Let's really show the world we're an inclusive to all football club. Then we can build the 40,000 spanking new stadium down by the barrage as Hereford brilliantly suggested.

As long as it's just banter it's grand. Swansea is a Welsh team, every game is Wales v England, English fans will know what they are getting into when they choose to follow the Swans. It's part of the "charm" no doubt.

Upthecity!

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 23:57 - Sep 2 with 1621 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 23:32 - Sep 2 by yescomeon

As long as it's just banter it's grand. Swansea is a Welsh team, every game is Wales v England, English fans will know what they are getting into when they choose to follow the Swans. It's part of the "charm" no doubt.

It doesn't really occur to me that it's about Wales vs England at all.

Welsh Man Utd Fan on 06:41 - Sep 3 with 1559 viewssquarebear

Agreed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024