Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hulk hogan 16:16 - Sep 2 with 2221 viewsjackportis

Think it's a disgrace that he used the n word which has not gone down well in America. He has been sacked by his wrestling org, removed from hall of fame, and I think all his films should be banned including rocky 3. He has gone on TV and apologised which isn't enough. He should go to prison.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Hulk hogan on 16:21 - Sep 2 with 1548 viewsDarran

FFS get a life.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hulk hogan on 16:24 - Sep 2 with 1535 viewsjackportis

Mr t should challenge him to a fight teach him a lesson.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Hulk hogan on 16:27 - Sep 2 with 1528 viewsWingstandwood

Ironically?.......Black rappers tend to use the 'N' word a rather lot themselves both in grammatical expression and in their own songs. Now I don't exactly like the word myself so lets have some parity and have a witch-hunt for the black rappers also?

Argus!

Hulk hogan on 16:35 - Sep 2 with 1513 viewsHighjack

Hulk hogan on 16:24 - Sep 2 by jackportis

Mr t should challenge him to a fight teach him a lesson.

Didn't that happen in one of the rocky films?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hulk hogan on 16:36 - Sep 2 with 1510 viewsHighjack

Hulk hogan on 16:27 - Sep 2 by Wingstandwood

Ironically?.......Black rappers tend to use the 'N' word a rather lot themselves both in grammatical expression and in their own songs. Now I don't exactly like the word myself so lets have some parity and have a witch-hunt for the black rappers also?

Oh sh it. Ten pager. Where's the popcorn?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Hulk hogan on 17:35 - Sep 2 with 1455 viewsjackportis

Hulk hogan on 16:35 - Sep 2 by Highjack

Didn't that happen in one of the rocky films?

No they appeared in the film but didn't fight each other.

Hulk hogan on 17:37 - Sep 2 with 1451 viewsDarran

Hulk hogan on 17:35 - Sep 2 by jackportis

No they appeared in the film but didn't fight each other.

Why not?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hulk hogan on 17:41 - Sep 2 with 1437 viewsjackportis

Hulk hogan on 17:37 - Sep 2 by Darran

Why not?

Rocky fought hogan in a charity match. Boxing champ v wrestling champ. Think hogan was named thunder lips. ( I'm wondering if this name has racial undertones). Mr t was just a boxing challenger after Rockys title.

Login to get fewer ads

Hulk hogan on 18:39 - Sep 2 with 1378 viewsPozuelosSideys

Hulk hogan on 16:27 - Sep 2 by Wingstandwood

Different meaning, different intention behind the word.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Hulk hogan on 19:17 - Sep 2 with 1345 viewsHighjack

Hulk hogan on 18:39 - Sep 2 by PozuelosSideys

Different meaning, different intention behind the word.

what is the difference between a white man using it and a black man using it he asked innocently and not at all mischievously?

Hulk hogan on 19:25 - Sep 2 with 1326 viewsDr_Winston

Hulk hogan on 17:41 - Sep 2 by jackportis

Rocky fought hogan in a charity match. Boxing champ v wrestling champ. Think hogan was named thunder lips. ( I'm wondering if this name has racial undertones). Mr t was just a boxing challenger after Rockys title.

I pity the fool who didn't know that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Hulk hogan on 19:31 - Sep 2 with 1312 viewsphact0rri

WAIT? No Rocky 3, No Little Ninjas? No... No Holds Barred... I don't want to live in this new world.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Hulk hogan on 20:13 - Sep 2 with 1268 viewsicecoldjack

When will the Black rappers get sacked by record companies for using the N word ??

A potential 10 pager indeed.
Hulk hogan on 20:26 - Sep 2 with 1247 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone seen the film about the rap group NWA yet?
Fair play I thought they were great.

Hulk hogan on 20:29 - Sep 2 with 1243 viewsdickythorpe

Didn't Elvis Costello drop the "n" bomb in one of his songs?
Hulk hogan on 20:34 - Sep 2 with 1231 viewsperchrockjack

Oliver army dicky.

Scousers involved too

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Hulk hogan on 20:46 - Sep 2 with 1215 viewsattila_the_hun

The Hulkster is no worse than Darran and his Ayew Black Stars thread

"I'm Free"

Hulk hogan on 20:57 - Sep 2 with 1194 viewsScoobyWho

Hulk hogan on 17:37 - Sep 2 by Darran

Why not?

Apparently there was a script to follow.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Hulk hogan on 21:30 - Sep 2 with 1163 viewsWingstandwood

Hulk hogan on 20:29 - Sep 2 by dickythorpe

Didn't Elvis Costello drop the "n" bomb in one of his songs?

Memories!....Memories!......Memories! And how times have changed?........I actually bought that single when it first came out, I was never into Elvis Costello but that song was an exception i.e. the tune and keyboards were fantastic. Could you imagine the uproar there would be if it was released today? There would be mass calls from the PC brigade to ban it with Mr Costello (he's not!) being branded a racist of the worst order.

Argus!

Hulk hogan on 21:36 - Sep 2 with 1151 viewsSenhin

Costello said "white n*gger" though, referring to the Irish... No one cares about offending those drunks.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Hulk hogan on 22:10 - Sep 2 with 1113 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hulk hogan on 21:36 - Sep 2 by Senhin

Costello said "white n*gger" though, referring to the Irish... No one cares about offending those drunks.

Especilly as he cleverly was born Declan Macmanus

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Hulk hogan on 22:27 - Sep 2 with 1093 viewsHighjack

It was in fawlty towers too.

Hulk hogan on 23:04 - Sep 2 with 1045 viewsstevethejack

Hulk hogan on 16:21 - Sep 2 by Darran

FFS get a life.

Too right Darran.

OP - you have too much time on your hands, and there I was thinking all the kids had gone back to school.
Hulk hogan on 23:04 - Sep 2 with 1044 viewsLeonisGod

Seems a lot of fuss over the word 'nincompoop'
Hulk hogan on 23:22 - Sep 2 with 1022 viewsKilkennyjack

The Irish - i care ...
[Post edited 2 Sep 2015 23:24]

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024