Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's in a name? 11:52 - Dec 23 with 2159 viewsmrrockin

Notice the love for a funky foreign name on here, most people haven't got a clue who they are but they seem attracted to them.

What's in a name? on 11:57 - Dec 23 with 2136 viewsNeath_Jack

No difference to the clamour for players with foreign names on here. Fans are literally bonkers. Mitrovic being a classic example.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

What's in a name? on 11:58 - Dec 23 with 2132 viewsMrSwerve

I'm particularly excited about Alain Curbishlé.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

What's in a name? on 12:07 - Dec 23 with 2099 viewsChief

Bullshit. Give us some credible British candidates and then they could be discussed. You can't possibly think that the CV's of Curbishley and Potter are you to the standard of Bielsa, Sampioli or Emery.

Garry Monk was a popular manager here until a few months ago and hes got the most uncool name in history

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

What's in a name? on 12:09 - Dec 23 with 2088 viewsblaine_scfc

What's in a name? on 12:07 - Dec 23 by Chief

Bullshit. Give us some credible British candidates and then they could be discussed. You can't possibly think that the CV's of Curbishley and Potter are you to the standard of Bielsa, Sampioli or Emery.

Garry Monk was a popular manager here until a few months ago and hes got the most uncool name in history

Sentiments echoed.
What's in a name? on 12:14 - Dec 23 with 2069 viewsjack247

Some of them yes, but people who haven't got a clue who Bielsa or Emery are probably aren't going to have much insight into British managers either.
What's in a name? on 12:17 - Dec 23 with 2060 viewsChief

There aren't any british managers in the betting either so they are unlikely to be discussed, the frontrunners are all foreign, so this thread is a non starter

What's in a name? on 12:34 - Dec 23 with 2030 viewsChief

There aren't any british managers in the betting either so they are unlikely to be discussed, the frontrunners are all foreign, so this thread is a non starter

What's in a name? on 12:55 - Dec 23 with 1978 viewsmrrockin

What's in a name? on 11:57 - Dec 23 by Neath_Jack

No difference to the clamour for players with foreign names on here. Fans are literally bonkers. Mitrovic being a classic example.

There is a pattern to it, I'm not making a xenophobic point it's more that all the emphasis is on foreign.
Login to get fewer ads

What's in a name? on 12:57 - Dec 23 with 1974 viewsmrrockin

What's in a name? on 11:58 - Dec 23 by MrSwerve

I'm particularly excited about Alain Curbishlé.

What's in a name? on 13:58 - Dec 23 with 1917 viewsQuakerJack

What's in a name? on 12:09 - Dec 23 by blaine_scfc

Sentiments echoed.

same here

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

What's in a name? on 14:05 - Dec 23 with 1902 viewsJackSomething

Neath Jack is right about it certainly being the case when it comes to players, but as others have said, we've hardly had any exciting British names linked have we?

If the best British manager you can suggest is Alan Curbishley, then it's understandable people hope for a foreign manager with a good reputation.

The names in the mix are pretty depressing all round as far as I'm concerned. I've gone from putting Poyet firmly at the bottom of the list (when the likes of Rodgers, Bielsa, Sampaoli were being linked) to thinking he's a better option than many of those who are apparently left in the running.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

What's in a name? on 21:10 - Dec 23 with 1796 viewsDrizzy

You could have dropped Marcelo Bielsa's name into any of the new manager discussions since Rodgers and people on here would be slobbering over him.

Mind you these are the same people that haven't got over the fact that potential Spain international Jose Manuel Flores left us to go kick sand in Qatar.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

What's in a name? on 22:29 - Dec 23 with 1751 viewsskippyjack

What's in a name? on 12:55 - Dec 23 by mrrockin

There is a pattern to it, I'm not making a xenophobic point it's more that all the emphasis is on foreign.

Well British managers that are out of work..

Rodgers
Moyes
Redknapp
Monk
Sherwood
Pearson
Carver
Shearer
King Kev
Gary Bowyer
Chrris Powell
Ramsey
Taylor
Baraclough
Holloway
Reid
Clarke
Stuart Baxter
McLeish
Malky
McCoist
Saunders
Symons
Lomas
Sanchez

Quality list!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

What's in a name? on 23:20 - Dec 23 with 1717 viewsmalagajack

Alain Curtois?
What's in a name? on 23:32 - Dec 23 with 1696 viewstaff999555

Rafa Benitez when he gets the sack this week. That's the latest rumour I've heard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024