Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shambles 13:57 - Jan 10 with 2706 viewsblaine_scfc

The lot of em. Build for the championship.

Garry monk you w*nker
Shambles on 13:59 - Jan 10 with 2635 viewsportsidejack

for f_ck sake you can't blame monk for today,curt picked the side for today and our board for buying so much shit.
Shambles on 14:03 - Jan 10 with 2569 viewsblaine_scfc

Shambles on 13:59 - Jan 10 by portsidejack

for f_ck sake you can't blame monk for today,curt picked the side for today and our board for buying so much shit.

F*ck him
Shambles on 14:04 - Jan 10 with 2526 viewsrossshaw

Nice to see how views have changed since last year. I know everyone is passionate, but everyone within the board have the same objectives as us (the fans). We need to accept our situation for what it is, and work with it. There's nothing we can do but work hard with what we have. Realistically, we will bring one, maybe two players in. But there's no chance that we will have an entirely different team come May. So rather than looking back at decisions that people made and saying they were shit (hindsight is a wonderful thing), why don't we start thinking forwards rather than backwards?
[Post edited 10 Jan 2016 14:05]

Trundle could still do a job..

Shambles on 14:12 - Jan 10 with 2454 viewsicecoldjack

Shambles on 14:04 - Jan 10 by rossshaw

Nice to see how views have changed since last year. I know everyone is passionate, but everyone within the board have the same objectives as us (the fans). We need to accept our situation for what it is, and work with it. There's nothing we can do but work hard with what we have. Realistically, we will bring one, maybe two players in. But there's no chance that we will have an entirely different team come May. So rather than looking back at decisions that people made and saying they were shit (hindsight is a wonderful thing), why don't we start thinking forwards rather than backwards?

It's not really hindsight for many though, a lot have been saying it and been concerned for the last 12 months, it's clear the football was being eroded and what we see now is the result of all that negligence .

Players like grimes ,Amat,tabanou,emnes etc, have not been been managed but left to fester and rot away. When called upon they have no match sharpness and are as rusty as old spanners, yet players that clearly are out of their depth like Bartley were given playing time even though they are constantly rubbish and can't improve.

Negligence by the previous regime . When people have debated this over the last 12 months they have been shouted down by the clique, too many people on here bought into the bullsh1t that was monk, the players he let rot,including BRitton and Rangel for a spell, is shameful and has done huge damage.
Shambles on 14:15 - Jan 10 with 2425 viewsQuakerJack

Shambles on 14:12 - Jan 10 by icecoldjack

It's not really hindsight for many though, a lot have been saying it and been concerned for the last 12 months, it's clear the football was being eroded and what we see now is the result of all that negligence .

Players like grimes ,Amat,tabanou,emnes etc, have not been been managed but left to fester and rot away. When called upon they have no match sharpness and are as rusty as old spanners, yet players that clearly are out of their depth like Bartley were given playing time even though they are constantly rubbish and can't improve.

Negligence by the previous regime . When people have debated this over the last 12 months they have been shouted down by the clique, too many people on here bought into the bullsh1t that was monk, the players he let rot,including BRitton and Rangel for a spell, is shameful and has done huge damage.

Agree... Dont care what anyone says, the Laudrup saga was the start... Our 5th choice centre back got what he wanted and so did Jenkins...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Shambles on 14:17 - Jan 10 with 2407 viewsphact0rri

All I know is that winning felt good last season.. but can't say it was as fun to watch last season as it had been. Hope we can nip the rot and go back to a more familiar passing and pressing style of play. If its a season in the championship or not only our inner strength will sort. But i do think we have it in our side to stay up.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Shambles on 14:17 - Jan 10 with 2402 viewsGeoffThom

There are a few on here that could see the writing on the wall months ago and there are others who just blindly support ,I've said it before open your eyes guys we've been in the shit for months and monk and his poor staff have to take most of the wrap why Emnes has been ignored after his last few games defeats me but most of all our play has been wrong for months and Curtis now going to be fed to the lions because we can't get a manager because we've left it too late
Shambles on 14:19 - Jan 10 with 2357 viewsQuakerJack

Shambles on 14:17 - Jan 10 by GeoffThom

There are a few on here that could see the writing on the wall months ago and there are others who just blindly support ,I've said it before open your eyes guys we've been in the shit for months and monk and his poor staff have to take most of the wrap why Emnes has been ignored after his last few games defeats me but most of all our play has been wrong for months and Curtis now going to be fed to the lions because we can't get a manager because we've left it too late

Great post...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Shambles on 14:30 - Jan 10 with 2240 viewsblaine_scfc

Shambles on 14:04 - Jan 10 by rossshaw

Feelings haven't changed at all. I thought Monk was a terrible appointment at the time and I was praying another club would come in and take him off our hands in pre season this year. He's bad news and should never have been given the job and no one is ever going to convince me otherwise.

Curtis has been left with a complete train wreck of a side and he should never have this burden put on him.
Shambles on 14:36 - Jan 10 with 2201 viewsicecoldjack

Shambles on 14:15 - Jan 10 by QuakerJack

Agree... Dont care what anyone says, the Laudrup saga was the start... Our 5th choice centre back got what he wanted and so did Jenkins...

Agree. And out went a lot of good players and good ideas. We then spent a fortune on replacements .chico in for £2m compared to Fernandez in for £8, yet there isn't a £6m difference in quality.
Is just one example.

Curtis has a huge job b to get the squad players sharp enough to supplement the first team, this will key to survival IMO
Shambles on 14:45 - Jan 10 with 2134 viewsswan65split

Ditto. well said
Shambles on 15:05 - Jan 10 with 2032 viewsicecoldjack

Shambles on 14:30 - Jan 10 by blaine_scfc

Feelings haven't changed at all. I thought Monk was a terrible appointment at the time and I was praying another club would come in and take him off our hands in pre season this year. He's bad news and should never have been given the job and no one is ever going to convince me otherwise.

Curtis has been left with a complete train wreck of a side and he should never have this burden put on him.

Agree
Shambles on 15:09 - Jan 10 with 2010 viewsDewi1jack

Shambles on 14:36 - Jan 10 by icecoldjack

Agree. And out went a lot of good players and good ideas. We then spent a fortune on replacements .chico in for £2m compared to Fernandez in for £8, yet there isn't a £6m difference in quality.
Is just one example.

Curtis has a huge job b to get the squad players sharp enough to supplement the first team, this will key to survival IMO

Not sure he has enough time or help to get some of the players fit, let alone up to match fitness.
The board needs to get some good help in for Curt ASAP and not some relative who plays Fifa football coach or whatever, or has a CSE in PE.

Curt has been and always will be a club legend. Even going to the red/blue side of Wales (he saw the light and came back to the better club!), forgiven and still a ledge
Never forget his goal against Lids. Glorious as f**k.

If he presides over a relegation, as far as I'm concerned, won't be his fault.
We know where the blame lies for the present state of our club.
Yes, they saved us from possible extinction, they've had their PR film, taken the wedge (and tried to flog it to unscrupulous Yanks!), employed every family member and mate they could, now it's time for them to earn their money.
HJ and the rest of the board- sort it out. I include the trust board director in that as well
Get Curt the help he's going to need. Get him the players he deserves, not the cheapest option like fukin Ngog.

JVZ, LD et al- stay the fuk off social media as well. You're a fuggin embarrassment.
You're board members of a multi-million £ business.
FFS act professionally.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024