Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayews agent 17:23 - Jan 30 with 10899 viewsshandyjack

Not sure if a ferdy,but I wish he'd shut his mouth. Could we get Sunderland done for tapping up if what he says is true?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ayews agent on 14:15 - Jan 31 with 1056 viewsStarsky

Ayews agent on 14:06 - Jan 31 by blaine_scfc

Normally the case Phil, but I feel on this occasion his agent is buttering Ayew up for the move. He has history with Sam.

Ayew is being very poorly advised by his money grabbing tw*t of an agent. Isn't his old man highly respected in football? A move to Sunderland makes no sense whatsoever.

Any agent trying to engineer his client to join Sunderland at this moment in time, clearly doesn't have the players interests at heart.

It's just the internet, init.

Ayews agent on 14:17 - Jan 31 with 1052 viewsblaine_scfc

Ayews agent on 14:15 - Jan 31 by Starsky

Any agent trying to engineer his client to join Sunderland at this moment in time, clearly doesn't have the players interests at heart.

The guys a crook. Unfortunately these guys are killing the sport.
Ayews agent on 14:21 - Jan 31 with 1028 viewsmarchamjack

Another in agent doing his job for his client shocker...

I dislike the practice of many agents as much as most on here, but these players are professionals with zero actual affinity and much less loyalty to our club. The only way their practice will change is if the rules change, but they'll rightly cite restraint of trade and the clubs will be wasting their time.

Let's not forget it works both ways too. If the club want shot (look at the Spanish ship out we had) they'll contact agents to let them know of their players' availability to get rid.

In the end, if the club don't want to sell or indeed buy, then they don't have to (accepting you can have an unsettled player on your hands and the potential disruption that brings). There's one local agent I've seen round the club's hierarchy many times mentioned above, who's tried to pitch us Johnny Williams almost year in year out (which we've rightly resisted in my view, not good enough) and has tried to punt Ash round (and may yet succeed who knows), but the club has neither bought nor sold the players concerned. As I say, and being simplistic, the club can't be forced one way or other, accepting that the money involved can sway it though.

But, to be clear...what a twt Ayews's agent is

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Ayews agent on 14:33 - Jan 31 with 992 viewsdobjack2

Ayews agent on 14:06 - Jan 31 by blaine_scfc

Normally the case Phil, but I feel on this occasion his agent is buttering Ayew up for the move. He has history with Sam.

Ayew is being very poorly advised by his money grabbing tw*t of an agent. Isn't his old man highly respected in football? A move to Sunderland makes no sense whatsoever.

Poorly advised - depends on what he wants. A move to Sunderland followed by a move to someone like the team he supported as a boy Liverpool in the summer means two lots of money for both of them on top of what he gets from us.
Ayews agent on 15:14 - Jan 31 with 932 viewsmonmouth

Ayews agent on 13:52 - Jan 31 by Starsky

He did lie though.
He eventually told the truth in his book

Well of course he did. He's a scouse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayews agent on 15:33 - Jan 31 with 879 viewsDr_Winston

The theory that football agents are all evil, money grabbing svengalis whilst footballers are innocent, easily led naifs never fails to amuse me.

If Ayew's agent is trying to engineer a move to Sunderland he's doing it with Ayew's full knowledge and consent. That's an IF though. Personally I suspect it's just a bit of groundwork for the summer.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ayews agent on 15:44 - Jan 31 with 834 viewsWatchman

Ayews agent on 15:33 - Jan 31 by Dr_Winston

The theory that football agents are all evil, money grabbing svengalis whilst footballers are innocent, easily led naifs never fails to amuse me.

If Ayew's agent is trying to engineer a move to Sunderland he's doing it with Ayew's full knowledge and consent. That's an IF though. Personally I suspect it's just a bit of groundwork for the summer.

it's a case of 'get out now son just in case the worse comes to the worse at the end of the season!'

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Ayews agent on 16:01 - Jan 31 with 779 viewsAngelRangelQS

Ayews agent on 15:33 - Jan 31 by Dr_Winston

I don't know how people can't see that
Login to get fewer ads

Ayews agent on 16:03 - Jan 31 with 766 viewsmonmouth

Ayews agent on 16:01 - Jan 31 by AngelRangelQS

I don't know how people can't see that

There are the sort of folk around that argued that Laudrup knew nothing of Tutu's shenanigans mind.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ayews agent on 16:33 - Jan 31 with 723 viewsdougie

Ayews agent on 16:03 - Jan 31 by monmouth

There are the sort of folk around that argued that Laudrup knew nothing of Tutu's shenanigans mind.

You are right. Mr innocent was our michael . i do wonder whether he saw some of the fee ;-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024