Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayews agent 17:23 - Jan 30 with 10930 viewsshandyjack

Not sure if a ferdy,but I wish he'd shut his mouth. Could we get Sunderland done for tapping up if what he says is true?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ayews agent on 18:39 - Jan 30 with 1828 viewsblaine_scfc

Everything you're all saying is correct, but the world of football is a dark place. Not sure if you all remember the investigations into Allardyce and wrong doings with agents... Who was the agent in question? Mark Mckay's (Ayews Agents) father.

The father has now been banned from football, but he still trades but uses his son.

I think he's going. It's been on the cards.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2016 18:39]
Ayews agent on 18:43 - Jan 30 with 1785 viewsblaine_scfc

Ayews agent on 18:39 - Jan 30 by blaine_scfc

Everything you're all saying is correct, but the world of football is a dark place. Not sure if you all remember the investigations into Allardyce and wrong doings with agents... Who was the agent in question? Mark Mckay's (Ayews Agents) father.

The father has now been banned from football, but he still trades but uses his son.

I think he's going. It's been on the cards.
[Post edited 30 Jan 2016 18:39]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_English_football_corruption_investigation

Link just in case
Ayews agent on 18:43 - Jan 30 with 1783 viewsClinton

They can't afford to pay us a realistic fee, and pay enough to Ayew and agent to make it worthwhile.
we don't need player exchange for Borini now, so the deal must be dead.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Ayews agent on 18:50 - Jan 30 with 1710 viewslondonlisa2001

It's been obvious from the start of this story that Sunderland have been given encouragement.

But there's a big difference between encouragement from the player / his agent and encouragement from the club.

I've been concerned throughout that it's encouragement from the club. This story (with direct quotes crucially) has made it 100% apparent that it's the player / agent and not us.

So tough luck boys, because the club is not going along with it.

On a wider note, it is surely no coincidence that the two players we've seen most of this from have been the two players who both allowed their contracts to run down to get a huge fee for themselves. Perhaps we should learn a lesson and not sign players however good, when it is apparent that they are complete mercenaries? Just a thought.
Ayews agent on 18:51 - Jan 30 with 1707 viewsGeoffThom

Ayews agent on 18:43 - Jan 30 by Clinton

They can't afford to pay us a realistic fee, and pay enough to Ayew and agent to make it worthwhile.
we don't need player exchange for Borini now, so the deal must be dead.

If Eder and gomis goes ,never know this Italian may like borini ?
Ayews agent on 18:54 - Jan 30 with 1677 viewsGriffting

Ayews agent on 18:37 - Jan 30 by Joe_bradshaw

If Sunderland are still sniffing around Ayew at this late stage of the window I can only imagine it's because they have been given encouragement at some point.

And I'm sure they have, from his agent.
Ayews agent on 18:54 - Jan 30 with 1677 viewsdameedna

Could be why we are bidding on Gayle

If Sam is aware Ayew may leave through agent then he is aware other clubs may be opening a way to bid on the last day

Add Gomis to the outs and no midfielder in and we would be weaker than when we started

We would still be here though and I fancy our chances against West Brom which is a sea change
Ayews agent on 18:55 - Jan 30 with 1667 viewsSwansea93

If Ayew wants to leave for Sunderland (probably because he knows his chum Gomis is off to Newcastle) then surely we can't keep him here? I'd be disappointed if he did leave at this stage though.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

Ayews agent on 18:57 - Jan 30 with 1647 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayews agent on 18:54 - Jan 30 by dameedna

Could be why we are bidding on Gayle

If Sam is aware Ayew may leave through agent then he is aware other clubs may be opening a way to bid on the last day

Add Gomis to the outs and no midfielder in and we would be weaker than when we started

We would still be here though and I fancy our chances against West Brom which is a sea change

Gayle is almost certainly in case anyone is mad enough to pay a substantial amount for Gomis.

I think the way it'll work - Pascholi comes in, we release Eder on loan (seemingly). We are prepared to sell Gomis and Gayle is the replacement. Ayew is not for sale in this window. (I suspect Montero is by the way, and Sinclair will come if so).

Outside this, we are looking for a midfielder.
Ayews agent on 18:58 - Jan 30 with 1630 viewsblaine_scfc

Ayews agent on 18:57 - Jan 30 by londonlisa2001

Gayle is almost certainly in case anyone is mad enough to pay a substantial amount for Gomis.

I think the way it'll work - Pascholi comes in, we release Eder on loan (seemingly). We are prepared to sell Gomis and Gayle is the replacement. Ayew is not for sale in this window. (I suspect Montero is by the way, and Sinclair will come if so).

Sinclair replacing Montero makes me unwell
Ayews agent on 19:00 - Jan 30 with 1613 viewsshandyjack

Ayews agent on 18:55 - Jan 30 by Swansea93

If Ayew wants to leave for Sunderland (probably because he knows his chum Gomis is off to Newcastle) then surely we can't keep him here? I'd be disappointed if he did leave at this stage though.

Why can't we keep him here?

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ayews agent on 19:03 - Jan 30 with 1597 viewsdobjack2

Ayews agent on 18:50 - Jan 30 by londonlisa2001

It's been obvious from the start of this story that Sunderland have been given encouragement.

But there's a big difference between encouragement from the player / his agent and encouragement from the club.

I've been concerned throughout that it's encouragement from the club. This story (with direct quotes crucially) has made it 100% apparent that it's the player / agent and not us.

So tough luck boys, because the club is not going along with it.

On a wider note, it is surely no coincidence that the two players we've seen most of this from have been the two players who both allowed their contracts to run down to get a huge fee for themselves. Perhaps we should learn a lesson and not sign players however good, when it is apparent that they are complete mercenaries? Just a thought.

The smug look on allerdyce's face when asked about ayew confirmed what I thought after reading the Sunderland site.

I agree with your last paragraph. We ve been swimming with sharks and hopefully found out in time that our "free transfer" recruitment policy isn't as clever as we clearly thought it was

If a player and his agent are prepared to run down a contract for a huge signs in fee they may be prepared to pull other stunts
Ayews agent on 19:05 - Jan 30 with 1572 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ayews agent on 19:03 - Jan 30 by dobjack2

The smug look on allerdyce's face when asked about ayew confirmed what I thought after reading the Sunderland site.

I agree with your last paragraph. We ve been swimming with sharks and hopefully found out in time that our "free transfer" recruitment policy isn't as clever as we clearly thought it was

If a player and his agent are prepared to run down a contract for a huge signs in fee they may be prepared to pull other stunts

Well it was massively flawed in the beginning by creating a two tier pay scale in the dressing room. I wonder how the other players who signed "sensible" contracts felt when Gomis and Ayew rocked up on nigh on £80 grand a week? Can't have helped surely?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ayews agent on 19:08 - Jan 30 with 1562 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayews agent on 18:58 - Jan 30 by blaine_scfc

Sinclair replacing Montero makes me unwell

Really?

I think Montero has been completely found out.

I'm not saying that Sinclair fills me with excitement, but he's more flexible, is a better finisher and will be of more use to the squad. Particularly for the price difference (probably c.£8m-£10m cf £2m if that) I'd snap your hand off. Honestly.
Ayews agent on 19:08 - Jan 30 with 1552 viewsSwansea93

Ayews agent on 19:00 - Jan 30 by shandyjack

Why can't we keep him here?

I meant if Ayew doesn't want to be here then what's the point keeping him

Ayews agent on 19:09 - Jan 30 with 1474 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayews agent on 19:05 - Jan 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Well it was massively flawed in the beginning by creating a two tier pay scale in the dressing room. I wonder how the other players who signed "sensible" contracts felt when Gomis and Ayew rocked up on nigh on £80 grand a week? Can't have helped surely?

Absolutely right.

I don't like these type of deals at all for us. Fine, it means we can supposedly get a player who's 'better than us' for a bit, but at what cost. And in Gomis' case, the first bit definitely is not true either!!
Ayews agent on 19:10 - Jan 30 with 1465 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ayews agent on 19:08 - Jan 30 by londonlisa2001

Really?

I think Montero has been completely found out.

I'm not saying that Sinclair fills me with excitement, but he's more flexible, is a better finisher and will be of more use to the squad. Particularly for the price difference (probably c.£8m-£10m cf £2m if that) I'd snap your hand off. Honestly.

If you think Sinclair hasn't bee found out I have disturbing news for you - he was in his first PL season. Went to City to make up the numbers and now at Villa - struggling. Leave him where he is Lisa

Ayews agent on 19:11 - Jan 30 with 1465 viewsdameedna

Ayews agent on 18:57 - Jan 30 by londonlisa2001

Same reasoning here for montero - Sinclair

Plan is Gomis - Gayle but if Gomis was going I'd expect him gone I'd guess we are lowering the fee and he is happy to stay if nobody matches his wages

As a back up the Ayew - Gayle situation may develop

Eder is a strange one it looks like the manager may use him

Last day must be a hell of a day
Ayews agent on 19:11 - Jan 30 with 1464 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayews agent on 19:08 - Jan 30 by Swansea93

I meant if Ayew doesn't want to be here then what's the point keeping him

Because he can't do anything other than give his all for the rest of the season if he wants a move to a good club. I also actually believe him to be professional enough that he will do that anyway.
Ayews agent on 19:12 - Jan 30 with 1457 viewsSwansea93

Ayews agent on 19:11 - Jan 30 by londonlisa2001

Because he can't do anything other than give his all for the rest of the season if he wants a move to a good club. I also actually believe him to be professional enough that he will do that anyway.

Good point.

Ayews agent on 19:12 - Jan 30 with 1441 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He has looked totally comitted in fairness. A good pro

Ayews agent on 19:15 - Jan 30 with 1420 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayews agent on 19:10 - Jan 30 by Brynmill_Jack

If you think Sinclair hasn't bee found out I have disturbing news for you - he was in his first PL season. Went to City to make up the numbers and now at Villa - struggling. Leave him where he is Lisa

I don't think he hasn't been necessarily - as I said he doesn't excite me. But I think Montero has been as well and we can get some money for him and get rid of him even with no replacement - I honestly think he's the very definition of a one trick pony at the moment. If he stays, hopefully he can start to do better, but he's been awful recently.

And looking back, I actually don't think Sinclair did as badly in that first PL season as some are now saying - he played about 30 odd games for us, and didn't tear up any trees, but was not out of place in my view.
Ayews agent on 19:16 - Jan 30 with 1405 viewsdobjack2

Agent is starting to sound a bit desperate. He has been quoted directly, up until now it was just details of bids that were being leaked to the press by someone.
Ayews agent on 19:17 - Jan 30 with 1398 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayews agent on 19:16 - Jan 30 by dobjack2

Agent is starting to sound a bit desperate. He has been quoted directly, up until now it was just details of bids that were being leaked to the press by someone.

I agree.

I think maybe they've been surprised that we didn't go for the whole £10m plus Fabio bit. Good for Huw and the club.
Ayews agent on 19:24 - Jan 30 with 1363 viewsEdmundo

Ayews agent on 18:36 - Jan 30 by 3swan

I agree in the longer term, but in such a short time here to go to a club in a worse league position?

If he's going anywhere it'll be Liverpool or the ilk, for about £15. Probably in the summer.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024