Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidolin 14:51 - Feb 25 with 9006 viewsJackUlation

Very strong rumours things have come to a head
and he has walked, anyone ?
Guidolin on 14:55 - Feb 25 with 6242 viewsbuilthjack

Source?
99.999% likely ti be bull

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Guidolin on 14:56 - Feb 25 with 6231 viewsClinton

What? What's come to a head?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Guidolin on 14:58 - Feb 25 with 6215 viewsjacabertawe

Two and two making five?
http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-boss-Francesco-Guidolin-mis

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Guidolin on 15:00 - Feb 25 with 6205 viewsawayjack

Picked up a bug according to Curt on Sky and back at training tomorrow ..
Guidolin on 15:03 - Feb 25 with 6181 viewsClinton

Probably saw the sun was shining this morning and threw a sickie to go on a bike ride.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Guidolin on 15:04 - Feb 25 with 6177 viewsJackUlation

not being a wum guys, just asking because of what I was told,

really hope all is ok.

seeing that link above seems like 2+2 making 5
Guidolin on 15:08 - Feb 25 with 6155 viewsjacabertawe

Guidolin on 15:03 - Feb 25 by Clinton

Probably saw the sun was shining this morning and threw a sickie to go on a bike ride.

........and I for one wouldn't blame him!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Guidolin on 15:25 - Feb 25 with 6072 viewsClinton

Guidolin on 15:04 - Feb 25 by JackUlation

not being a wum guys, just asking because of what I was told,

really hope all is ok.

seeing that link above seems like 2+2 making 5

It was the "very strong rumours" bit that alarmed me.

Login to get fewer ads

Guidolin on 15:44 - Feb 25 with 5992 viewsDDCH

Half of Swansea have got a chest infection at the moment, virtually everyone I know is sick or has been sick in the last few weeks

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Guidolin on 15:46 - Feb 25 with 5971 viewslondonlisa2001

Guidolin on 15:25 - Feb 25 by Clinton

It was the "very strong rumours" bit that alarmed me.

One comment on twitter based on nothing other than Guidolin is not in the presser due to illness = a whisper

Two comments on twitter at the same time based on same speculation = rumours

Two comments on twitter plus a text from a mate who saw one of the two twitter comments = strong rumours

Two comments on twitter plus your mate who saw one of the twitter comments texted someone else as well who then posts on twitter that he has seen a text confirming it = very strong rumours

Guidolin on 15:55 - Feb 25 with 5929 viewsDarran

Guidolin on 15:46 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

One comment on twitter based on nothing other than Guidolin is not in the presser due to illness = a whisper

Two comments on twitter at the same time based on same speculation = rumours

Two comments on twitter plus a text from a mate who saw one of the two twitter comments = strong rumours

Two comments on twitter plus your mate who saw one of the twitter comments texted someone else as well who then posts on twitter that he has seen a text confirming it = very strong rumours

Are you on Twitter Lis?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Guidolin on 16:06 - Feb 25 with 5888 viewslondonlisa2001

Guidolin on 15:55 - Feb 25 by Darran

Are you on Twitter Lis?

I use it for work all the time but not personal (I have an account but don't use it).
Guidolin on 16:08 - Feb 25 with 5879 viewsmax936

Guidolin on 15:55 - Feb 25 by Darran

Are you on Twitter Lis?

If she's as wise as she seems, she's not gonna tell you that's for sure, you're a serial stalker ffs

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Guidolin on 16:09 - Feb 25 with 5868 viewsDarran

Guidolin on 16:06 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

I use it for work all the time but not personal (I have an account but don't use it).

You can be my friend on there if you'd like.

Guidolin on 16:17 - Feb 25 with 5837 viewslondonlisa2001

Guidolin on 16:09 - Feb 25 by Darran

You can be my friend on there if you'd like.

If I ever decide to use twitter Darr, then you'll be one of the first people I seek out :-)
Guidolin on 16:18 - Feb 25 with 5826 viewsDarran

Guidolin on 16:17 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

If I ever decide to use twitter Darr, then you'll be one of the first people I seek out :-)

Thank you.
I find Twitter very informative myself I think it's very good.

Guidolin on 16:22 - Feb 25 with 5806 viewslondonlisa2001

Guidolin on 16:18 - Feb 25 by Darran

Thank you.

I think it can be very good, particularly when there's breaking news or similar. The only issue with it is the number of utter scumbags around and the inordinate number of posts about Bieber or One Direction!

Funnily enough, it's awful for following a football game live (as I was trying to do at Christmas time) as people post or retweet stuff all over the place often half an hour after it's happened and you can't tell what's actually going on half the time.
Guidolin on 16:26 - Feb 25 with 5778 viewsDarran

Guidolin on 16:22 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

I think it can be very good, particularly when there's breaking news or similar. The only issue with it is the number of utter scumbags around and the inordinate number of posts about Bieber or One Direction!

Funnily enough, it's awful for following a football game live (as I was trying to do at Christmas time) as people post or retweet stuff all over the place often half an hour after it's happened and you can't tell what's actually going on half the time.

Indeed.

Guidolin on 16:33 - Feb 25 with 5753 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Guidolin on 16:22 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

I've had the opposite problem following a Swans game live.

The NBC feed must be a few seconds behind, because someone (usually Gareth Vincent) always announces a goal scored about 5 seconds before I see it on TV.

Had to stay off twitter at least when the ball is in play - was driving me nuts.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Guidolin on 16:49 - Feb 25 with 5667 viewslondonlisa2001

Guidolin on 16:33 - Feb 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

I've had the opposite problem following a Swans game live.

The NBC feed must be a few seconds behind, because someone (usually Gareth Vincent) always announces a goal scored about 5 seconds before I see it on TV.

Had to stay off twitter at least when the ball is in play - was driving me nuts.

Yes - I stay off all media (including this site) when watching a feed, otherwise the feed is behind.

At Christmas time, I was away with no real internet access (incredibly slow - I was in the back of beyond) so wasn't watching or listening but could get my twitter account occasionally on my phone and was trying to follow the West Brom game.

People were tweeting that Ki had scored for over an hour - I kept thinking we were two up and then finding out they were tweeting in the second half about the first half goal. Because my access was so bad, I couldn't just follow on the official site or Vincent or Wathan, but was just seeing odd tweets from all over the place every time I refreshed. It was worse of course because it was Ki so random Koreans were tweeting about his goal all the time.
Guidolin on 16:58 - Feb 25 with 5614 viewsLoyal

Guidolin on 14:56 - Feb 25 by Clinton

What? What's come to a head?

Are we talking about head ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Guidolin on 17:38 - Feb 25 with 5456 viewsOldjack

Thank you.

You being one of the most noses tits in the entire world it's not surprising ,get a grip ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Guidolin on 18:49 - Feb 25 with 5185 viewsGowerjack

Thank you.

Nonsense.

You get all your news from the Femail section of the Daily Mail website.

How many times have you wittered on about badly dressed scoucers at the Grand National....

No wonder Perchie dont like you no more

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Guidolin on 19:31 - Feb 25 with 5010 viewsperchrockjack

It's more a respect matter gower jack.

No doubt he ll be at it again when grand national comes around.

Slags, pit bulls,hub caps, unemployment...you get the drift .

Pitiful

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Guidolin on 20:15 - Feb 25 with 4832 viewsDarran

Guidolin on 19:31 - Feb 25 by perchrockjack

It's more a respect matter gower jack.

No doubt he ll be at it again when grand national comes around.

Slags, pit bulls,hub caps, unemployment...you get the drift .

Pitiful

Posting topical news isn't pitiful.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024