Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Stoke 17:21 - Mar 30 with 2993 viewsZut_Alors

Fab
Naughton Ash Fede Kingsley
Cork Leon
Barrow Siggy Montero
Gomis

Would be my team. Siggy has played quite a bit of football over the last week, so wouldn't mind seeing Paloschi given a go behind Gomis. If that was the case, would probably play Routs over Montero, though.
Team for Stoke on 21:51 - Mar 30 with 2847 viewsdameedna

Id go with that back line and put routs and Alberto on the wings and gomis upfront

Midfield would have to be cork at the back Fer in the middle and siggy attacking

The 5 in the miđle are going to have to work really hard and only Alberto is an experiment if it not working bring gomis off and put barrow on the wing
[Post edited 30 Mar 2016 21:54]
Team for Stoke on 22:29 - Mar 30 with 2794 viewsswanseajack4eva

I'd give Fer a run out - yes he gifted goals to Bournemouth - but looks to have something (hopefully more than cameo players like Augustien, etc.).

Sometime surely Gomis will come good again. I know he has been woeful at times but seeing the last few away games he looks committed and properly celebrates our goals with whoever scores them.
Team for Stoke on 09:41 - Mar 31 with 2688 viewsjasper_T

Fabianski
Fernandez-Williams-Amat
Naughton-Cork-Britton/Ki- Kinsgley
Gylfi/Fer
Barrow-Paloschi

Wingbacks, Barrow and Palochi in striking roles more similar to what they're used to from previous clubs, resting players as appropriate.
Team for Stoke on 09:52 - Mar 31 with 2678 viewsoldcob

Wouldn't play Leon against Stoke. one; because he's not 100% fit with his heel, two because Stoke are still a very physical team and the little legend will get bullied off the ball. I think Fer is the better bet for the Stoke game. Leave out Siggy? Never.
Team for Stoke on 10:11 - Mar 31 with 2656 viewsjasper_T

Team for Stoke on 09:52 - Mar 31 by oldcob

Wouldn't play Leon against Stoke. one; because he's not 100% fit with his heel, two because Stoke are still a very physical team and the little legend will get bullied off the ball. I think Fer is the better bet for the Stoke game. Leave out Siggy? Never.

Gylfi has played twice for Iceland in the last week, although fortunately only 45 minutes on Tuesday. Will probably be fine, then.
Team for Stoke on 10:30 - Mar 31 with 2631 viewsmonmouth

Neil Taylor will start on Saturday. So will Paloschi. Montero won't.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Team for Stoke on 19:59 - Mar 31 with 2482 viewssP7qupUf

Team for Stoke on 09:41 - Mar 31 by jasper_T

Fabianski
Fernandez-Williams-Amat
Naughton-Cork-Britton/Ki- Kinsgley
Gylfi/Fer
Barrow-Paloschi

Wingbacks, Barrow and Palochi in striking roles more similar to what they're used to from previous clubs, resting players as appropriate.

Ki shouldn't play again this season. Complete waste of a shirt.
Team for Stoke on 20:09 - Mar 31 with 2461 viewsdailew

Fab
Naughts Fede Ash Tayls
Cork Fer Siggy
Barrow Routs
Gomis

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Team for Stoke on 00:48 - Apr 1 with 2356 viewsclement

Fab
Naughton ash fede tails
Fer cork
Siggy routledge paloschi
Gomis

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024