Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? 19:06 - Mar 31 with 1454 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 19:54 - Mar 31 with 1397 viewsBLAZE

For me, the man who backed himself and our club when things looked precarious a few months back.
Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 20:02 - Mar 31 with 1376 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 19:54 - Mar 31 by BLAZE

For me, the man who backed himself and our club when things looked precarious a few months back.

I thought about including him as a choice, but Curtis has always said it himself that he's not more than a short term answer.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 20:06 - Mar 31 with 1358 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 20:02 - Mar 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

I thought about including him as a choice, but Curtis has always said it himself that he's not more than a short term answer.

Emery will be our next manager

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 20:14 - Mar 31 with 1342 viewsDr_Winston

Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 20:06 - Mar 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

Emery will be our next manager

Of those, he's the one that I'd be the most enthusiastic about.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 20:24 - Mar 31 with 1318 viewsTim_Harry

The only arguments in favour of Guidolin that I've read on here are based on him doing everything completely differently to what he's done so far. The idea that he'll do everything different when the pressure is off is lost on me.

Eight points clear of the relegation zone and we play defensive against Villa! Probably the worst Prem side in the five years we've been here. Win ugly some said. Win flukey is more accurate.

We've still got the players to play in the way that used to work for us. It's just a case of finding the right man to get them playing that way.

Rodgers for me.
Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 20:27 - Mar 31 with 1303 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 20:14 - Mar 31 by Dr_Winston

Of those, he's the one that I'd be the most enthusiastic about.

I believe "come back in the summer" was the answer

Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 20:45 - Mar 31 with 1263 viewsnyc_swans

Besic
Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 20:53 - Mar 31 with 1231 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 20:27 - Mar 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

I believe "come back in the summer" was the answer

From Emery to HJ? That would be an exciting prospect. We've had a season in the doldrums now, it's about time we got back to thrilling football again

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 20:58 - Mar 31 with 1211 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 20:53 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

From Emery to HJ? That would be an exciting prospect. We've had a season in the doldrums now, it's about time we got back to thrilling football again

Init Bryn

"It's boring stuff" is the word around town

Hope your well mate

Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 00:23 - Apr 1 with 1072 viewsmajorraglan

My top choice would be FG, based on what I have read he seems to be an experienced, shrewd and modest man who knows his football. The football we have played most of the season has been well below the standard we have come to expect and it is my belief we would have gone down had changes not been made. In his interviews he has identified the issues most on here have been going on about and I think he knows what needs to be done. He is not going to make radical changes mid season and it is my belief he is trying to make the most of the players he has and is trying to make them fit a system he inherited. He is trying to make us hard to beat in much the same way Tony Pulis has worked to save clubs previously. I would like to see what he could do with some time and a bit of backing.

Can't see Biesla or Sampaoli coming, Emery is out of our reach, Sevilla to Swansea won't happen, his track record will see him in a top job, Brendan is not a bad shout, did well here last time and I think he is popular at Boardroom level, we picked up a good package in comp from Liverpool after he left as a result of him signing a new contract in the run up to his eventual departure, there was speculation linking him with Spurs at the time so he could have sat tight and walked and we would have had very little, but he didn't and we picked up north of £5m if my memory is correct.
Out of the major contenders, who is your top choice for manager next season? on 04:22 - Apr 1 with 992 viewsEasternJack

Would be delighted with any of the above. Some reservations if it was to be the return of the Spanish Waiter.

Personal preference would be Bielsa. Would raise the profile of our club and massively widen the pool of players who we could attract. However I don't think we have enough money (or a chairman with the right temperament) to attract him.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024