Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation not who you think, but who you want to go down with Villa. 15:34 - Apr 10 with 968 viewsJohnw102

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Relegation not who you think, but who you want to go down with Villa. on 15:43 - Apr 10 with 935 viewsPegojack

Where's Chelsea and Everton as a choice?
Relegation not who you think, but who you want to go down with Villa. on 15:47 - Apr 10 with 911 viewsmax936

I wish 4 could get relegated this season, as I'd love to see Norwich and Alex Neil drop through the trap door.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Relegation not who you think, but who you want to go down with Villa. on 15:47 - Apr 10 with 909 viewsDafyddHuw

Relegation not who you think, but who you want to go down with Villa. on 15:43 - Apr 10 by Pegojack

Where's Chelsea and Everton as a choice?

I want, not think, United and Chelsea to go down with Villa, but don't have the option to vote for them.
Relegation not who you think, but who you want to go down with Villa. on 16:53 - Apr 10 with 797 viewssomersetsimon

I know Norwich have been annoying over the last few years, but I like to see 'smaller' teams in the PL, such as ourselves, Norwich & Bournemouth.
Some of the old established teams and their supporters seem to treat their PL status as a right without ever having to go through the hard work and suffering that the lesser teams have been through
Relegation not who you think, but who you want to go down with Villa. on 17:44 - Apr 10 with 728 viewssherpajacob

Newcastle and Sunderland.
If Sunderland stay up, big sam could possibly get them into mid table next season.
Whereas if Norwich stay up, they'll be strugglers again.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Relegation not who you think, but who you want to go down with Villa. on 17:57 - Apr 10 with 694 viewssP7qupUf

Relegation not who you think, but who you want to go down with Villa. on 17:44 - Apr 10 by sherpajacob

Newcastle and Sunderland.
If Sunderland stay up, big sam could possibly get them into mid table next season.
Whereas if Norwich stay up, they'll be strugglers again.

This. Newcastle and Sunderland have more potential and spending clout than Norwich. We need our life made easier next season.
Relegation not who you think, but who you want to go down with Villa. on 18:12 - Apr 10 with 673 viewsDewi1jack

Out of the given choices Newcastle definitely.
Sunderland because of the fact fat Sam can rebuild a team, which I think he'll do in the summer if they stay up.
Accepting Villa is a given

Want.
Villa to stay up because they'd really struggle next year as well
Norwich, possibly another weak team for next season.
Would love to see Fulham back up as I love going to the Cottage

Relegated

Yernited, because it was funny when they were last relegated as well
Stoke, would love to see the Gog whining about the Championship refs
Chelsea, again that would be hilarious to spend in excess of £300 million on a team and be playing Cardiff in an empty stadium, or where the Chelsea boys and girls outnumber the home fans.
The look on Terrys face would be a picture as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024