Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Give Guidolin the job 16:51 - May 7 with 8766 viewsLandore_Jack

Fantastic result. He has done brilliant since taking the job.
[Post edited 7 May 2016 16:54]

#backtojack

Give Guidolin the job on 12:50 - May 8 with 1181 viewsjack247

Give Guidolin the job on 11:30 - May 8 by exiledclaseboy

This respect malarkey is vexing me too. Everyone seems to assume that Guidolin is completely in the dark about his future and that Huw has been holding surreptitious talks with Rodgers and other candidates without telling him. No one actually knows what's going on or what Guidolin does or doesn't know.

The reaction in here would be hilarious if it transpires a week tomorrow that Watford announce Guidolin as their manager at the same time as we announce Rodgers.
[Post edited 8 May 2016 11:31]

Hilarious? I'd call it sobering. It would show we can't compete with Watford for a manager we already have.
Give Guidolin the job on 12:52 - May 8 with 1167 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Give Guidolin the job on 11:30 - May 8 by exiledclaseboy

This respect malarkey is vexing me too. Everyone seems to assume that Guidolin is completely in the dark about his future and that Huw has been holding surreptitious talks with Rodgers and other candidates without telling him. No one actually knows what's going on or what Guidolin does or doesn't know.

The reaction in here would be hilarious if it transpires a week tomorrow that Watford announce Guidolin as their manager at the same time as we announce Rodgers.
[Post edited 8 May 2016 11:31]

Stop calling the man a liar, it is unbecoming and show how much you apparently dislike him.
He has repeatedly stated that he does NOT know what is happening.
Give Guidolin the job on 12:52 - May 8 with 1176 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Give Guidolin the job on 12:50 - May 8 by jack247

Hilarious? I'd call it sobering. It would show we can't compete with Watford for a manager we already have.

Good post

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Give Guidolin the job on 12:54 - May 8 with 1162 viewsexiledclaseboy

Give Guidolin the job on 12:52 - May 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Stop calling the man a liar, it is unbecoming and show how much you apparently dislike him.

Lots of people say lots of things in public for lots of reasons. Keep your shirt on. And I don't "dislike" him. Only yesterday I was effusively praising his excellent record since he's been here. I just don't think he's the second coming of Alex Ferguson and neither did anyone else on here as recently as a fortnight or three weeks ago.
[Post edited 8 May 2016 12:59]

Poll: Tory leader

Give Guidolin the job on 12:54 - May 8 with 1159 viewsexiledclaseboy

Give Guidolin the job on 12:50 - May 8 by jack247

That would assume we were actually competing.

Give Guidolin the job on 12:56 - May 8 with 1192 viewsjack247

Give Guidolin the job on 12:52 - May 8 by A_Fans_Dad

He has stated that he wants to stay and he does not know what is happening. In all fairness, that may not necessarily be true. If there was something being worked out behind the scenes with him or Rodgers, us or Watford I would expect him to deny all knowledge.
Give Guidolin the job on 12:57 - May 8 with 1189 viewsjack247

Give Guidolin the job on 12:54 - May 8 by exiledclaseboy

That would assume we were actually competing.

If we weren't it would be even more sobering.
Give Guidolin the job on 13:22 - May 8 with 1138 viewsjeza739

Give Guidolin the job on 12:48 - May 8 by oldcob

If FG doesn't get the job, how would we be regarded by managerial targets if in a similar situation in the future? Most likely they'll think "they shat on Guidolin, and they'll do the same to me, no thanks"

V good point. Regardless that the decisions to remove Laudrup and Monk were shown with the passage of time to be the correct decision the way they were done , esp ML didn't show the club in a good light. Like in all professions people talk and we don't want to get a reputation as a bunch of c**** to work for.
Esp when you look at what FG has achieved. Perspective candidates will think if they didn't keep him who would they keep. Yes they will get paid off but no manager wants a sacking on their cv
Login to get fewer ads

Give Guidolin the job on 13:32 - May 8 with 1117 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Lots of people say lots of things in public for lots of reasons. Keep your shirt on. And I don't "dislike" him. Only yesterday I was effusively praising his excellent record since he's been here. I just don't think he's the second coming of Alex Ferguson and neither did anyone else on here as recently as a fortnight or three weeks ago.

Keep YOUR shirt on! A fine one to talk, a fine one ! (Mutter mutter etc etc)

Give Guidolin the job on 14:07 - May 8 with 1093 viewsPhaedrus

We didn't think Brendan was the second coming either when we got Yakubu'd at Blackburn or Bummed at QPR by Hughes's team. Or did we? Did we just accept these things happen?
I don't have to revise my view after every game because it doesn't change after every game.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Give Guidolin the job on 14:09 - May 8 with 1084 viewsexiledclaseboy

Give Guidolin the job on 14:07 - May 8 by Phaedrus

We didn't think Brendan was the second coming either when we got Yakubu'd at Blackburn or Bummed at QPR by Hughes's team. Or did we? Did we just accept these things happen?
I don't have to revise my view after every game because it doesn't change after every game.

Good on you. Not everyone can claim such consistency. And I don't exclude myself from that.

Give Guidolin the job on 14:28 - May 8 with 1048 viewsDarran

Great post my friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Give Guidolin the job on 15:00 - May 8 with 1014 viewsPhaedrus

42% possession 75% pass accuracy just won the league and were getting Rodgers back.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Give Guidolin the job on 17:35 - May 8 with 938 viewsStarsky

Give Guidolin the job on 15:00 - May 8 by Phaedrus

42% possession 75% pass accuracy just won the league and were getting Rodgers back.

It must be wonderful to be so right ax you.

Buffoons anyone who has a different opinion.

I know, let's stop debating and just be guided by you.

You are, the oracle.

It's just the internet, init.

Give Guidolin the job on 06:22 - May 9 with 843 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Give Guidolin the job on 17:35 - May 8 by Starsky

It must be wonderful to be so right ax you.

Buffoons anyone who has a different opinion.

I know, let's stop debating and just be guided by you.

You are, the oracle.

No he's not. He's just a very naughty boy !

Give Guidolin the job on 18:10 - May 9 with 768 viewsStarsky

Give Guidolin the job on 06:22 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

No he's not. He's just a very naughty boy !

He's a very naughty oracle.

I have a hunch which former username he used to be too.

He has a very classy way of calling me an idiot, lol

It's just the internet, init.

Give Guidolin the job on 18:45 - May 9 with 741 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Give Guidolin the job on 18:10 - May 9 by Starsky

He's a very naughty oracle.

I have a hunch which former username he used to be too.

He has a very classy way of calling me an idiot, lol

Yes. The Oracle is Jeff by the way. Motspurs answer to Peter Crouch lol

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024