Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US tour squad 11:51 - Jul 7 with 3782 viewssomersetsimon

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swans-depart-for-america-tour-31

No mention of Gomis...

US tour squad on 15:41 - Jul 7 with 805 viewsAngelRangelQS

US tour squad on 15:09 - Jul 7 by Landore_Jack

The only recognised striker on the tour is Oliver McBurnie.

Down to the bare bones.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2016 15:18]

It's good to clear out a lot of dead wood IMO.

2 or 3 quality signings needed though
US tour squad on 16:14 - Jul 7 with 754 viewsLeonisGod

US tour squad on 13:06 - Jul 7 by londonlisa2001

It's so typical of the way we manage information that our only 1st team forward is left out of the squad and no reason is given.

He has to be on his way (which is good) but what on earth is the point of a training camp if we have so many players missing and haven't got new signings in place. Makes me think that our new signings are coming from the Euros as well otherwise why on earth have we not got hem in by now.

McBurnie is all well and good as a backup to a new 1st choice, 2nd choice and Ayew but that surely is about it.

Yep, half the team missing what's the point?

Disappointed in Ash and Tayls. They got back to day, so could have at least made the effort. Lazy sods
US tour squad on 16:19 - Jul 7 with 746 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I'm just glad Ayew will be on the trip at least. He wasn't in training the first day.

Guessing we'll see him in Siggy's 10 role in Richmond, with McBurnie (or maybe Gorre?) at striker.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

US tour squad on 16:36 - Jul 7 with 713 viewsandypitt56

It wouldn't surprise me if Routs is playing as a striker on the tour either or possibly barrow as they both had games last year up along side ayew
US tour squad on 16:15 - Jul 8 with 509 viewsMillie

Football a cruel game at the best of times and as Wales have proven, we can't have a team full of Gareth Bale's

If you look at the U21's, you can see that one or two will make it, 2 or 3 others have the potential while the others may make it lower down but you have to have all these parts to make the whole
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024