Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play 11:12 - Jul 31 with 7066 viewsswansealad69

Huw as f#ck ed the club he loves.
All the old guard have become millionaire thanks to the club and sold to strippers.
And can someone actually tell me the point off the trust?
For a club with a quarter share belonging to the fans how come we know f#ck all about what's going on
The stadium expansion on going for 5 years but only them behind closed doors actually now anything
And now the club selling players yet bringing in nothing
What the f#ck is the so called trust doing if anything
Or is a certain Mr cooze being paid off by the club
Funny how he is head off the trust and yet supplying all the printing for the club
A shake up is needed as that is a conflict off intrest
And huw needs sorting his head out the pr#k
After all it was him who done the deal along with the rest to bring in the owners
Fair play on 09:40 - Aug 1 with 753 viewsDarran

Fair play on 07:28 - Aug 1 by swansealad69

Ok then let's bite
Who are you?
U clearly know me that we'll to make comments like this.faith as usual was not sticking up for me and like most sly sneaky c#nts on here try to slip in a remark to mock or get a laugh
I'm straight and can't be f#cking bothered with clowns like u would turn on anyone who ain't part off the little get along gang on here.
I'm a swans fans as much if not more then some on here and I have a right to say as I please about how I feel

It's called freedom off speech
I don't come on starting post by taking the piss off anyone but become the target for f#cking vermin on here to feel they need to mock me
So be it is ain't bothered just don't f#cking cry and post sh#t if I defend my self.
So I suggest unless u know me personally stop making remarks about me as they are only based on what I post on here and my reactions to trying to bully others in order to fit in with the wan#ers who seam to jump on anyone who they dislike.

It's not called freedom of speech.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fair play on 10:10 - Aug 1 with 686 viewsSlugster664

Ok then let's bite
Who are you?
U clearly know me that we'll to make comments like this.faith as usual was not sticking up for me and like most sly sneaky c#nts on here try to slip in a remark to mock or get a laugh
I'm straight and can't be f#cking bothered with clowns like u would turn on anyone who ain't part off the little get along gang on here.
I'm a swans fans as much if not more then some on here and I have a right to say as I please about how I feel

I don't come on starting post by taking the piss off anyone but become the target for f#cking vermin on here to feel they need to mock me
So be it is ain't bothered just don't f#cking cry and post sh#t if I defend my self.
So I suggest unless u know me personally stop making remarks about me as they are only based on what I post on here and my reactions to trying to bully others in order to fit in with the wan#ers who seam to jump on anyone who they dislike.

👏👏👏👏👏

STID

Fair play on 10:53 - Aug 1 with 636 viewsLeonisGod

Seems a bit of a meltdown considering all that's happened so far is we've offloaded Gomis and Bartley and their wages for a year
Fair play on 13:05 - Aug 1 with 547 viewsmorningstar

Ok then let's bite
Who are you?

You really shouldn't bite, maybe it's best you sit back sometime, take a deep breath and wonder to yourself why people mock you. We are all passionate about our club, that's why we come here but making comments like "Or is a certain Mr cooze being paid off by the club" does you no favours and it kinda makes it difficult for people to take seriously what your trying to say. Just relax, be calm and try and post in a manner that will make people sit up and take note of what you have to say rather than mock you for some of the outlandish comments you make. Hell you might even end up in the 'get along gang' one day! Oh, and i have absolutely no idea who you are, in fact i know very few on here but just like you i react to what others have too say, sometimes rightly, sometimes wrongly. I Take it like a man and move on.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Fair play on 13:19 - Aug 1 with 515 viewsskippyjack

Fair play on 13:05 - Aug 1 by morningstar

You really shouldn't bite, maybe it's best you sit back sometime, take a deep breath and wonder to yourself why people mock you. We are all passionate about our club, that's why we come here but making comments like "Or is a certain Mr cooze being paid off by the club" does you no favours and it kinda makes it difficult for people to take seriously what your trying to say. Just relax, be calm and try and post in a manner that will make people sit up and take note of what you have to say rather than mock you for some of the outlandish comments you make. Hell you might even end up in the 'get along gang' one day! Oh, and i have absolutely no idea who you are, in fact i know very few on here but just like you i react to what others have too say, sometimes rightly, sometimes wrongly. I Take it like a man and move on.

Why would another human want to mock another human?.. you patronised me on this thread already.. then started to call out swansealad on his comments about HC..

You're a hypocrite.. who does not calm down, and think about what you post.

Don't waste your breath swansealad.. this guy has a self obsessed complexity disorder.. with a complex on superior being..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Fair play on 13:19 - Aug 1 with 525 viewsswansealad69

Fair play on 13:05 - Aug 1 by morningstar

Something is without dought wrong behind the scenes
The lack off information come from a club that has a decent chunk off the shares owned by the fans is ridiculous
The stadium expansion fiasco has been ongoing for 5 years and we are still no idea on what's the hold up
Is it the club the council what?
And the lack off players coming in this summer but no word has to why and who
Why is huw running the club from top to bottom
Why has he have to be involved at all levels
Why is he scouting and buying players when in all this time only bony has worked out
These are the questions that needs asking
Fair play on 14:34 - Aug 1 with 477 viewsmorningstar

Fair play on 13:19 - Aug 1 by skippyjack

Why would another human want to mock another human?.. you patronised me on this thread already.. then started to call out swansealad on his comments about HC..

You're a hypocrite.. who does not calm down, and think about what you post.

Don't waste your breath swansealad.. this guy has a self obsessed complexity disorder.. with a complex on superior being..

Have an up arrow!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024