Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabianski 08:54 - Jul 31 with 3072 viewsAngelRangelQS

I thought he was back in training?

Why hasn't he featured since?
Fabianski on 08:55 - Jul 31 with 3066 viewsmagicdaps10

By all accounts they are trying to move him on aswell.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Fabianski on 09:14 - Jul 31 with 2986 viewsoldcob

Do you think the East Stand be there for the first game? I've stopped reading the papers, its depressing mun. Bad enough witnessing the apparent lack of ambition, which is probably no more than deals falling through and negotiating others, without punishing myself more. Believe what you see running on to the pitch at Burnley and ignore the rags for sake of sanity.
Fabianski on 09:16 - Jul 31 with 2959 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fabianski on 08:55 - Jul 31 by magicdaps10

By all accounts they are trying to move him on aswell.

What accounts?

Poll: Tory leader

Fabianski on 09:17 - Jul 31 with 2943 viewsSwansNZ

Fabianski on 09:16 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

What accounts?

All

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Fabianski on 09:19 - Jul 31 with 2928 viewsJock_The_Jack

All players involved in the Euros don't return to training until Wednesday. The article about Ash states that there was no sign of him at Wolves but obviously the same applies to him, Gylfi & Tayls.
Fabianski on 09:22 - Jul 31 with 2891 viewsBorojack

Fabianski on 09:19 - Jul 31 by Jock_The_Jack

All players involved in the Euros don't return to training until Wednesday. The article about Ash states that there was no sign of him at Wolves but obviously the same applies to him, Gylfi & Tayls.

When we signed the Aussie keeper I smelt a rat.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Fabianski on 09:24 - Jul 31 with 2865 viewsSwansNZ

Fabianski on 09:22 - Jul 31 by Borojack

Replace a good goalkeeper with a pub league one. The future's bright.

Fabianski on 09:30 - Jul 31 with 2838 viewsBorojack

Fabianski on 09:24 - Jul 31 by SwansNZ

Replace a good goalkeeper with a pub league one. The future's bright.

It is for the shareholders old and new they will make millions out of it.
WTF have you done HJ LD MM hang your heads in shame.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Login to get fewer ads

Fabianski on 09:33 - Jul 31 with 2815 viewsAngelRangelQS

Fabianski on 09:19 - Jul 31 by Jock_The_Jack

Fabianski was back in training last week. Tuesday perhaps?
Fabianski on 13:53 - Jul 31 with 2476 viewsjasper_T

There's no need to rush him back into games, it's not like he has to do much running.
Fabianski on 14:03 - Jul 31 with 2406 viewsDarran

Fabianski on 09:33 - Jul 31 by AngelRangelQS

Fabianski was back in training last week. Tuesday perhaps?

Yes Tuesday it was.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fabianski on 14:33 - Jul 31 with 2296 viewsHighjack

Fabianski on 09:22 - Jul 31 by Borojack

You should take the bins out more often.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Fabianski on 14:37 - Jul 31 with 2266 viewsRancid

He won't be going anywhere.
Fabianski on 16:39 - Jul 31 with 2062 viewsMartyrman57

He"s off to Burnley before transfer deadline day.
Fabianski on 16:40 - Jul 31 with 2053 viewsLoyal

Nordvelt ain't no Fabinaski but like Ash his lack of training this week speaks further volumes.

I still think he will go and it will be a fight to keep Ayew.
They really need to cheer everyone up lets hope the millions made and saved plus the richest TV deal ever aren't spirited away.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2016 16:42]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fabianski on 20:20 - Jul 31 with 1830 viewsSwansNZ

Fabianski on 16:40 - Jul 31 by Loyal

Nordvelt ain't no Fabinaski but like Ash his lack of training this week speaks further volumes.

They really need to cheer everyone up lets hope the millions made and saved plus the richest TV deal ever aren't spirited away.

I thought Ash, Taylor and Gylfi were not due back until this week?

Fabianski on 08:23 - Aug 1 with 1615 viewsphact0rri

From what I gather Fab really likes it here.. feel that it'd have to be a rather good deal to get him elsewhere. I figure a bit to do with bench duty for so many years at Arsenal.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Fabianski on 08:36 - Aug 1 with 1558 viewsbuilthjack

Fabianski on 16:39 - Jul 31 by Martyrman57

He"s off to Burnley before transfer deadline day.

Let's hope he keeps a clean sheet

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fabianski on 08:41 - Aug 1 with 1531 viewsWarwickHunt

Fabianski on 16:40 - Jul 31 by Loyal

Cheer almost everyone up - a few people are very happy...
Fabianski on 08:44 - Aug 1 with 1520 viewshammy

I hear that we're selling all our star players, selling the stadium (even though we don't own it) and relocating the Swans to a well known tax haven !

I think this article (although published in the Mirror) sums up the madness in the PL at the moment:-

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/special-report-amateur-premier-leagu

Maybe HJ has a bit more foresight than some people on this board and doesn't like being a) ripped off and b) sold the proverbial pup. I appreciate the need to get quality players on board but maybe we need to let the feeding frenzy settle first !

It may take a few years but this whole sorry Sky/BT fuelled saga is no doubt going to end in tears !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Fabianski on 08:53 - Aug 1 with 1496 viewsLoyal

Fabianski on 08:44 - Aug 1 by hammy

I hear that we're selling all our star players, selling the stadium (even though we don't own it) and relocating the Swans to a well known tax haven !

I think this article (although published in the Mirror) sums up the madness in the PL at the moment:-

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/special-report-amateur-premier-leagu

Maybe HJ has a bit more foresight than some people on this board and doesn't like being a) ripped off and b) sold the proverbial pup. I appreciate the need to get quality players on board but maybe we need to let the feeding frenzy settle first !

It may take a few years but this whole sorry Sky/BT fuelled saga is no doubt going to end in tears !

I think this is a very reasonable post, as much as I am frustrated this is a very decent point.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fabianski on 15:16 - Aug 1 with 1301 viewsGriffting

http://mobile.swanseacity.net//news/article/2016-17/its-fab-to-be-back-says-luka
Fabianski on 15:25 - Aug 1 with 1262 viewsdailew

Fabianski on 08:44 - Aug 1 by hammy

Changing the name to Swansea Chargers or something as well.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Fabianski on 15:42 - Aug 1 with 1213 viewsSwan91

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/its-fab-to-be-back-says-lukasz-3

looks like he is ready for this season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024