Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair play 11:12 - Jul 31 with 7068 viewsswansealad69

Huw as f#ck ed the club he loves.
All the old guard have become millionaire thanks to the club and sold to strippers.
And can someone actually tell me the point off the trust?
For a club with a quarter share belonging to the fans how come we know f#ck all about what's going on
The stadium expansion on going for 5 years but only them behind closed doors actually now anything
And now the club selling players yet bringing in nothing
What the f#ck is the so called trust doing if anything
Or is a certain Mr cooze being paid off by the club
Funny how he is head off the trust and yet supplying all the printing for the club
A shake up is needed as that is a conflict off intrest
And huw needs sorting his head out the pr#k
After all it was him who done the deal along with the rest to bring in the owners
Fair play on 11:51 - Jul 31 with 1657 viewsJackfath

The one titled "how long before we mobilise troops".

But you already knew that, didn't you!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Fair play on 11:52 - Jul 31 with 1659 viewsMurph75

Fair play on 11:50 - Jul 31 by thenorthbankbog

Looks like the revolution is beginning

Shall we meet outside the ticket office in 20 minutes? Just need to eat my vodka covered corn flakes.
Fair play on 11:52 - Jul 31 with 1658 viewsMurph75

Fair play on 11:51 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

The one titled "how long before we mobilise troops".

But you already knew that, didn't you!

Yes.
Fair play on 11:55 - Jul 31 with 1638 viewsJackfath

Fair play on 11:52 - Jul 31 by Murph75

Yes.

Personally I think the more threads like this the better. It will help gauge the feeling amongst posters. Rather than one or two lengthy boring threads.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Fair play on 11:56 - Jul 31 with 1639 viewsswansealad69

Fair play on 11:47 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

There's already a thread on this.

Just saying.

Well f#ck off and post on it then
Just saying like
Fair play on 11:57 - Jul 31 with 1626 viewsMurph75

Fair play on 11:55 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

Personally I think the more threads like this the better. It will help gauge the feeling amongst posters. Rather than one or two lengthy boring threads.

Cool. Its all about opinions.
Fair play on 11:58 - Jul 31 with 1618 viewsN_T_J

Fair play on 11:52 - Jul 31 by Murph75

Shall we meet outside the ticket office in 20 minutes? Just need to eat my vodka covered corn flakes.

Tickled me !! :)

However as if she had Vodka on her Cornflakes the silly cow
Fair play on 11:58 - Jul 31 with 1616 viewsMurph75

Fair play on 11:56 - Jul 31 by swansealad69

Just saying like

He's sticking up for you numb nuts.
Login to get fewer ads

Fair play on 11:58 - Jul 31 with 1613 viewsDarran

Just saying like

Good grief you can't speak to Fath like that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fair play on 11:58 - Jul 31 with 1614 viewsthenorthbankbog

Just saying like

Well said
Fair play on 11:59 - Jul 31 with 1601 viewsMurph75

Fair play on 11:58 - Jul 31 by N_T_J

Tickled me !! :)

However as if she had Vodka on her Cornflakes the silly cow

We'll it's ruined a perfectly good bowl of corn flakes #IblameJenkins.
Fair play on 11:59 - Jul 31 with 1597 viewsMurph75

Fair play on 11:58 - Jul 31 by Darran

Good grief you can't speak to Fath like that.

Start a new thread about it.
Fair play on 11:59 - Jul 31 with 1597 viewsthenorthbankbog

Fair play on 11:55 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

I think the feeling is pretty obvious don't you?
Fair play on 12:00 - Jul 31 with 1590 viewsN_T_J

The silence from the new owners is not good!

Come out and reassure the fans of your intent!

No strikers
possibly selling senior players

Yes im having a melt down
Fair play on 12:01 - Jul 31 with 1578 viewsthenorthbankbog

Fair play on 11:59 - Jul 31 by Murph75

We'll it's ruined a perfectly good bowl of corn flakes #IblameJenkins.

I thought it was a good idea but I've run out of corn flakes
Fair play on 12:02 - Jul 31 with 1547 viewsDarran

Fair play on 11:59 - Jul 31 by Murph75

Start a new thread about it.

Highjack can do it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Fair play on 12:02 - Jul 31 with 1539 viewsMurph75

Fair play on 12:02 - Jul 31 by Darran

Highjack can do it.

C**t
Fair play on 12:10 - Jul 31 with 1486 viewswaynekerr55

I wonder if the 'nuclear' option of forcing a share sale has taken a step closer...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Fair play on 13:40 - Jul 31 with 1315 viewsClinton

Im so angry, I'm going to get on the next train to London and get off when I find a club to support that's well run, not like the Swans.
First stop Cardiff, err obviously no, why even ask.
Newport.....well happy to offer some loan help like Oli, but no
Bristol then, another big modern city great potential big population regional capital. Rovers...we just thumped them didn't we? City, well no disrespect but they haven't really lived up to their potential for a while.
Swindon? See Rovers
Change at Didcot for Oxford. Well apart from last seasons embarrassment it's a no.
Reading, well shame for them they came second best in playoff final. But no, perennial disappoint eras.
Trains slowing into Paddington, going past QPR. Now there's a model for us all how not to run a club.
Hang on, I think I'll just stay on and go back to Swansea. Huw ain't so bad after all.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Fair play on 13:47 - Jul 31 with 1293 viewsBanosswan

Fair play on 12:02 - Jul 31 by Murph75

C**t

Highjack?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Fair play on 14:14 - Jul 31 with 1219 viewsadamswan

In fairness to the new 'investors' (nudge nudge wink wink), their key word in the single press conference they blessed us plebs with was Sustainability. People keep talking about TV money etc etc, the vast vast majority of our money goes on wages, some quote upwards of 80%. For a club like swansea this is not sustainable, like it or not, we can't keep our best players every year and bring in big names on even bigger wages. All this tv money will do is drive up wages and agents fees. I like the fact the wage bill is dropping, but and it's a big but, I don't lie the fact it seems on the face of it to have been done haphazard with no plan B.

I fully agree regarding frustration with the trust. I hold my hands up and cannot recite the ins and outs of how the trust works, but on the face of it as a fairly ardent supporter of the swans, I see no difference in the way our club is run than any other premier league team. I'd go far as to say we as fans know less. I think the trust just fits our JTAK image without any actual substance or purpose.

I work up in Manchester and happen to work with the daughter of the Leicester, now Everton scout Steve Walsh. It makes me wonder how on earth it seems to be Huw makes a seemingly big proportion of our recruitment choices, while not having a specific background in football, and making everyday decisions for the club.

Then I wonder, is the not knowing, and suprises good or bad what makes me love supporting the club?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2016 14:18]
Fair play on 14:19 - Jul 31 with 1185 viewsJackfath

What a rem the op is.

Fair play on 14:26 - Jul 31 with 1152 viewsjasper_T

Fair play on 14:14 - Jul 31 by adamswan

In fairness to the new 'investors' (nudge nudge wink wink), their key word in the single press conference they blessed us plebs with was Sustainability. People keep talking about TV money etc etc, the vast vast majority of our money goes on wages, some quote upwards of 80%. For a club like swansea this is not sustainable, like it or not, we can't keep our best players every year and bring in big names on even bigger wages. All this tv money will do is drive up wages and agents fees. I like the fact the wage bill is dropping, but and it's a big but, I don't lie the fact it seems on the face of it to have been done haphazard with no plan B.

I fully agree regarding frustration with the trust. I hold my hands up and cannot recite the ins and outs of how the trust works, but on the face of it as a fairly ardent supporter of the swans, I see no difference in the way our club is run than any other premier league team. I'd go far as to say we as fans know less. I think the trust just fits our JTAK image without any actual substance or purpose.

I work up in Manchester and happen to work with the daughter of the Leicester, now Everton scout Steve Walsh. It makes me wonder how on earth it seems to be Huw makes a seemingly big proportion of our recruitment choices, while not having a specific background in football, and making everyday decisions for the club.

Then I wonder, is the not knowing, and suprises good or bad what makes me love supporting the club?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2016 14:18]

If 80% of last year's turnover went on wages, next season it's going to be 55-60%. Until players start signing new deals they don't see anything of the additional £40-50m incoming over the next year.

Sustainability is not an immediate concern. Even 80% isn't an alarming figure.
Fair play on 14:35 - Jul 31 with 1111 viewsMurph75

Fair play on 14:19 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

What a rem the op is.

Stay classy
Fair play on 16:13 - Jul 31 with 977 viewsjacksfullaces

Fair play on 14:19 - Jul 31 by Jackfath

What a rem the op is.

is that word still en vogue? or acceptable.

last heard in the penyrheol comp stair well circa 1986
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024